Feeling down.......girls am I attractive enough?

adrummer

This is probably just because of a fresh break up, but I'm feeling a little down. I just broke up with my gf of 5 months because we just could not get along. Her attitude and moods were too much for me to handle, and me telling her to straighten up after weeks of trying to understand why she was upset, were "complaining and needy" to her. So, things ended.

It seems like it's so hard to meet anyone now though. I have graduated college, have a good job, and am in a band. You'd think playing an instrument would help, but apparently not. It's not a band where I'm gone every weekend either, it's just a couple days per month or every other month deal.

I have confidence, and can make any girl laugh. It just seems everyone is engaged, in a relationship, or having kids. I guess maybe I just need to not worry and the right girl will come. Anyway, here's a pic girls. Anything I should change as far as my looks that would help??? Thanks!!

You're cute to me. I always like guys with dark hair and eyes, and you seem to have a fun personality to beat. Your smile is definitely something that can brighten a room. However, I'd get rid of the "neediness and complaining" your ex said you had, because nothing makes a woman turn away more than a man who is too clingy.

You resemble my brother to a degree, and he's had his fair share of women callers, so as long as you play it smooth and put yourself out there you'll have plenty of girls. Just be careful, a lot of girls who go for guys in the music industry do it for the money, not for the love.

that look in your eyes while playing certainly could light a fire. I'd get rid of that goatee and mustache and go for a 2-3 day stubbled beard and some toning up if you are looking to cause THAT first impression.

as you are today, would you be able to get my attention or my phone number? probably. if that smile reflects your personality, sure thing... =)

I think you look totally fine. If you had a positive personality, then certainly it wouldn't take long before you drew women towards you. I am curious to see if you'd look better clean shaven but you are young enough to pull off the "wearing a beard but in an ironic way" look.

@adrummer you smile like this all the time? I'm in love with you already X D

@90_hour_skeep and I tend to agree with metrogirl about facial hair. no need for much, just enough to say you're no longer a baby.

hmm...i see. lol

there's a limit then? such a thing as too much?

well...won't hijack the thread. start my own for my own insecurities.

Yes, you are cute. I too though would like to see how you look clean-shaven. I've never been able to be with a man who has facial hair as it scratches my face and gives me a rash. I'll go and take another look and tell you more if I think there is any more to tell.

I knew you'd look awesome on a scruffy = D perhaps take a little bit more of the goatee (it's still outlined), but I adored it. really. whatever you do, the way you smile is so cute that it would win me, beard, no beard, goatee or no goatee.

Yes, I prefer you with less facial hair. Maybe you could take more off. You do have a good face! What about the clothese. I'd like to see how you look in bootleg jeans and a shirt rather than a T. Don't forget to use a good aftershave/cologne. We girls love men who smell good.

Archived