Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gift for guy: equivalent of flowers?

Celadon

Gift for guy: equivalent of flowers?

I need some gift suggestions. What do you get for a guy that would be similar to giving flowers to a girl? Ideas?

sara-pezzini
    i give my bf a bottle of wine or other alcohol, or chocolates, gave him a chocolate telegram once, which he loved, or had other chocolates printed with a few words, he loved that too, or i give him gadgets, men like that, or when he still smoked i gave him cigars or a beautiful lighter...or an engraved pen...

Reset
    Send him some naughty pics.

MagzO
    Men love it when you bake goodies for them. Cookies, cakes, pastries.

ferna3069
    Gold Member
    yup something to eat we love that. and a kiss

sara-pezzini
    true, i have baked cookies and other things for him many times as well....or one time he told me what his favorite series was as a child and i got the series and made dvd's for him....or i made a cd with songs that meant something to me because of him or had other special memories for the both of us

delicous
    Doesn't matter what you get him as long as it means something to you and its coming from the heart. Ive made cards from scratch, Ive given him IOU cards, like one for a foot rub, massage, sexual favors...etc..I got him cologne and he loved it, but everybody else did to which bugged me a little. U can do so much different things to say I love you..and whats wrong with flowers for a guy? Seriously?...When my boyfriend was sick back in the day, I got him flowers with a baloon that said get well. He loved it. You can give him like a yellow, red and pink rose, nothing to extravagant.

EmotionalCreature
    Silver Member EmotionalCreature's Avatar
    I second giving him food you cooked yourself. Okay it's something we put in our mouths, chew and swallow. But there's something appealing about a woman that cooked / baked something for us. If you're not in a relationship with the guy yet, I would .. avoid .. giving him something that he has to wear like cuff links, tie, etc. It makes us feel a little tied down, and awkward if we near wear it.

zaza34
    Guys like flowers also, but I guess most of all they like attention, seduction, so you could send him a nice "love note" telling how much you miss him, how you appreciate the way he makes you feel with your a kiss on it; giving them a nice massage, chocolate stuffs like these...

_Asti_
    I have given my husband plants. A bonsai tree and a money tree. Both he loved and he cared for really well. Another thing I gave was a cookie bouquet. You could order one, or easily make it yourself. Especially if he's got a sweet tooth, my guy was over escatic with it!
    I do his favourite treats and candies alot, package them up fun [the chinese takeout boxes from Michaels come in every colour, pattern and seasonal theme] Food and items of that nature always go over well with him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Can't find agreement
My fiance's mom was killed by a drunk driver when he was eleven and since then he has been uncomfortable with a significant other drinking. I agreed
The girlfriend of a Nightclub Manager
Hello everyone! I'm looking for honest and real advice here. Just give it to me straight. So, I'm the girlfriend of a Nightclub Manager. He manages a
Are early stage of love as "real" as long term love?
For a long time, I believed that love in LTR were somehow more authentic, valid or real than love at the beginning of a relationship. When I see
Just a little down.
I'm not really sure what I'm looking for aside from venting, but I'm feeling down about something. Maybe you can make me realize I'm sensitive or
My girlfriend wants to throw a party at my place without any of my friends
We're in our mid 20s and have been in a relationship for 2 years. We're planning on moving in together when she's more financially stable, which
Should I take back my cheating X
Hi everyone. I have just opened a new account on here but did have a different account last year and had loads of really good advice on this forum so
Social Media and Relationships
So I've noticed that views on social media in relationships vary greatly from person to person. Ive recently been having an issue with my boyfriend

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice