Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gift for guy: equivalent of flowers?

Celadon

Gift for guy: equivalent of flowers?

I need some gift suggestions. What do you get for a guy that would be similar to giving flowers to a girl? Ideas?

sara-pezzini
    i give my bf a bottle of wine or other alcohol, or chocolates, gave him a chocolate telegram once, which he loved, or had other chocolates printed with a few words, he loved that too, or i give him gadgets, men like that, or when he still smoked i gave him cigars or a beautiful lighter...or an engraved pen...

Reset
    Send him some naughty pics.

MagzO
    Men love it when you bake goodies for them. Cookies, cakes, pastries.

ferna3069
    Gold Member
    yup something to eat we love that. and a kiss

sara-pezzini
    true, i have baked cookies and other things for him many times as well....or one time he told me what his favorite series was as a child and i got the series and made dvd's for him....or i made a cd with songs that meant something to me because of him or had other special memories for the both of us

delicous
    Doesn't matter what you get him as long as it means something to you and its coming from the heart. Ive made cards from scratch, Ive given him IOU cards, like one for a foot rub, massage, sexual favors...etc..I got him cologne and he loved it, but everybody else did to which bugged me a little. U can do so much different things to say I love you..and whats wrong with flowers for a guy? Seriously?...When my boyfriend was sick back in the day, I got him flowers with a baloon that said get well. He loved it. You can give him like a yellow, red and pink rose, nothing to extravagant.

EmotionalCreature
    Silver Member EmotionalCreature's Avatar
    I second giving him food you cooked yourself. Okay it's something we put in our mouths, chew and swallow. But there's something appealing about a woman that cooked / baked something for us. If you're not in a relationship with the guy yet, I would .. avoid .. giving him something that he has to wear like cuff links, tie, etc. It makes us feel a little tied down, and awkward if we near wear it.

zaza34
    Guys like flowers also, but I guess most of all they like attention, seduction, so you could send him a nice "love note" telling how much you miss him, how you appreciate the way he makes you feel with your a kiss on it; giving them a nice massage, chocolate stuffs like these...

_Asti_
    I have given my husband plants. A bonsai tree and a money tree. Both he loved and he cared for really well. Another thing I gave was a cookie bouquet. You could order one, or easily make it yourself. Especially if he's got a sweet tooth, my guy was over escatic with it!
    I do his favourite treats and candies alot, package them up fun [the chinese takeout boxes from Michaels come in every colour, pattern and seasonal theme] Food and items of that nature always go over well with him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend has blocked me from contacting him - not heard from him for 3 days
Okay so me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 years. We're pretty serious and have spoken about marriage before, as well as moving in
Am I asking for too much in my relationship?
I have been dating a guy for 4 months that is a coworker. He expressed interest in me for a year before but I was devastated over a previous
Bumped into my ex, says she wants me back.????
Right, bumped into my ex last night, walking through the city park... Got chatting, very nice calm surroundings.. Trees, grass, sunshine, I
I really messed up
So I feel like I really screwed up and I'm very upset with myself: I've been spending a ton of time with a guy friend of 10 years I think I'm in
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the

Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice