Ask For Advice

Thread: ex drunk texting me

luvsomeone333

ex drunk texting me

just asking in general what do you think about ex's drunk texting or caliing? is it the truth or a lie?

i ve heard stories that when a person is drunk such as the ex it means that whatever they say is the truth...do u think thats true?

dramallama
    I think that if they truly mean it then they'll have no trouble saying it again when they are sober.

Robin2904
    I think it depends. I do sometimes spill my emotions out way more when I'm drunk then I do sober, but that doesn't mean he means it. There could be a lot of reasons why he's drunk texting/dialing. He's upset about his current situation and wanted you to fall back on, he's looking for a booty call, lonely, or of course yes it could be genuine and he could be saying how he really feels, but is afraid to say sober. It's tough to tell.

nattpanter
    Silver Member
    Me, personally...if my ex gf (who dumped me) suddenly called/texted me drunk...I would take it as a huge offense after all I have been trough!

Success
    Bronze Member
    Alcohol = truth serum

But another way of looking at it is if your ex is drunk and calling/texting you, that means YOU are on his mind. I guess that should make you feel better knowing that you're the one he's thinking of.

iBroken
    ^ Not entirely true....I have gone out and checked others out, flirted etc and at the end of the night, if I was still flying solo, I would think about contacting an ex.....

Its just an ego thing.....

Success
    Bronze Member
    ^ My point exactly... if you thought about contacting your ex, whether it be for an ego boost or any other reason, you still thought about the ex. For the OP, the ex thought of her enough to actually initiate contact, that's my positive spin on it and as far as I'd take it.

ps - Gardiner closing this weekend if you have any plans on being downtown.

Top Threads
... and I never heard from her again - 'My painful breakup story'
In June of 2017 my girlfriend of 7 months left me after we had an argument because I felt she was putting a lot of pressure on me trying to change
He chose his lodgers side so I broke up with him but still love him
I just broke up with my boyfriend of one year because 4 months ago he let a friend move into his house with him she asked him ,and in turn he asked
Should I do it?
Maybe itís because Iím such a nostalgic person, Itís going to be a full year since our breakup las January. I still think about her every f*cking day
Is this 'normal' or should I consider professional help?
Hi all 2 and a half weeks ago, I ended things with the girl (call her J) (we're both mid 30's) who I'd been dating for 4 and a half months. In the
Reaching a stage of anger and regret post break up
Reached the stage of anger post break up And I donít know how to deal with it. Iíve been doing everything adviced. Itís been approximately 2
No contact after 3 months.
Ex and I broke up 3 months ago. Weíve kept in limited contact. Always cordial and friendly. We do not have kids, or mutual assets that require
How do i respond to this?
Me and my ex broke up like two months ago we've had no contact whatsoever. She randomly text me a few hours ago asking if I had a few pieces of

Featured Threads
Moving in together with my almost one year boyfriend but one big issue
Dear All, I haven't been back here for a while now. I have decided to post here instead than in the "pets" section, because I didn't want to
Back from the holidays: waiting for him to contact me
I am back form my holidays. I went away three weeks. We had two great dates before I went away. During the holidays we texted a few times, the
Should I do it?
Maybe itís because Iím such a nostalgic person, Itís going to be a full year since our breakup las January. I still think about her every f*cking day
He chose his lodgers side so I broke up with him but still love him
I just broke up with my boyfriend of one year because 4 months ago he let a friend move into his house with him she asked him ,and in turn he asked
Feeling unsure after 4 years and before marriage
Me and my fiancť are together for 4 years now, both in our mid 30s, had an engagement not long ago. We live in [B]MY [/B] apartment. I feel
Broke up with gf
So back story 4 months into the relationship. She knows about while she hasn't met my friends she knows of them. I know not much about her past. I
Girlfriend having abortion and says she needs time to herself. What do I do?
Hello, this is my first post in this forum and I am struggling and need a lot of help. 2 weeks ago my girlfriend found out she was pregnant, we are
Ask For Advice