Ask For Advice

Thread: ex drunk texting me

luvsomeone333

ex drunk texting me

just asking in general what do you think about ex's drunk texting or caliing? is it the truth or a lie?

i ve heard stories that when a person is drunk such as the ex it means that whatever they say is the truth...do u think thats true?

dramallama
    I think that if they truly mean it then they'll have no trouble saying it again when they are sober.

Robin2904
    I think it depends. I do sometimes spill my emotions out way more when I'm drunk then I do sober, but that doesn't mean he means it. There could be a lot of reasons why he's drunk texting/dialing. He's upset about his current situation and wanted you to fall back on, he's looking for a booty call, lonely, or of course yes it could be genuine and he could be saying how he really feels, but is afraid to say sober. It's tough to tell.

nattpanter
    Silver Member
    Me, personally...if my ex gf (who dumped me) suddenly called/texted me drunk...I would take it as a huge offense after all I have been trough!

Success
    Bronze Member
    Alcohol = truth serum

But another way of looking at it is if your ex is drunk and calling/texting you, that means YOU are on his mind. I guess that should make you feel better knowing that you're the one he's thinking of.

iBroken
    ^ Not entirely true....I have gone out and checked others out, flirted etc and at the end of the night, if I was still flying solo, I would think about contacting an ex.....

Its just an ego thing.....

Success
    Bronze Member
    ^ My point exactly... if you thought about contacting your ex, whether it be for an ego boost or any other reason, you still thought about the ex. For the OP, the ex thought of her enough to actually initiate contact, that's my positive spin on it and as far as I'd take it.

ps - Gardiner closing this weekend if you have any plans on being downtown.

Top Threads
Can't take this anymore
It's been 8 days since my break up and I cannot take this pain anymore. I'm sitting inside my body feeling so many negative emotions and all I want
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
How To Move On/Forgive Without An Apology
Hi all, If you haven't read my previous post, I've been about a month and a half no contact with a guy I dated for 6 months. He wanted a
Going in to NC after wife broke up 6 months ago being pregnant with me
So my wife separated from me 6 months ago and she was 2 months pregnant with my child. No abuse or anything. I just didn't like she had a guy who was
Trying to Move on...feeing better about things
Hi everyone, Haven't written here in awhile, so just wanted to update everyone. I am doing better. I am finally feeling a bit better, I am
Ex Stalking my Instagram
Well so I found out my ex Girlfriend was stalking my Instagram as in checking it once every hour to two hours. I'll admit, I was doing the same to
need advice - mixed signals and NC
so over the summer my ex boyfriend and I hung out rather actively. he was going through a terrible breakup and I guess we kinda fell back into our

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice