Ask For Advice

Thread: ex drunk texting me

luvsomeone333

ex drunk texting me

just asking in general what do you think about ex's drunk texting or caliing? is it the truth or a lie?

i ve heard stories that when a person is drunk such as the ex it means that whatever they say is the truth...do u think thats true?

dramallama
    I think that if they truly mean it then they'll have no trouble saying it again when they are sober.

Robin2904
    I think it depends. I do sometimes spill my emotions out way more when I'm drunk then I do sober, but that doesn't mean he means it. There could be a lot of reasons why he's drunk texting/dialing. He's upset about his current situation and wanted you to fall back on, he's looking for a booty call, lonely, or of course yes it could be genuine and he could be saying how he really feels, but is afraid to say sober. It's tough to tell.

nattpanter
    Silver Member
    Me, personally...if my ex gf (who dumped me) suddenly called/texted me drunk...I would take it as a huge offense after all I have been trough!

Success
    Bronze Member
    Alcohol = truth serum

But another way of looking at it is if your ex is drunk and calling/texting you, that means YOU are on his mind. I guess that should make you feel better knowing that you're the one he's thinking of.

iBroken
    ^ Not entirely true....I have gone out and checked others out, flirted etc and at the end of the night, if I was still flying solo, I would think about contacting an ex.....

Its just an ego thing.....

Success
    Bronze Member
    ^ My point exactly... if you thought about contacting your ex, whether it be for an ego boost or any other reason, you still thought about the ex. For the OP, the ex thought of her enough to actually initiate contact, that's my positive spin on it and as far as I'd take it.

ps - Gardiner closing this weekend if you have any plans on being downtown.

Top Threads
Forgive me ENAs, for I have sinned... ex sex
Anybody feel free to comment. Whether you are going to be encouraging, supportive, or chastising. I like to post before I go to therapy then I can
I'm still here, and total, utter, rock bottom happened
I'm sure some of you may be overjoyed with the "I told you so", but things escalated and XBF assaulted me. I went over his house, and she was
Hard to let go!
I have been with my bf for a year and it was a long distance relationship. We met on Twitter and it just clicked like we would talk to each other
I know why I'm having issues with this now....
I blame myself for everything that went wrong. I was good to her but there were things that I could've done better. I was clingy but she never gave
5 year relationiship (long distance, highs chool love) ended.
I hate long introductions, so to the point : -Me and her (23 yr both). -High school love -Traveled together a lot -Never broke up for 5
NC is amazing.
I was dating this girl for 3 years. I am 28 and she is 22 years old. The first 2 years we were at bliss. The whole of last year our relationship took
Finding love again while being "different"
Hi all, First off, I'm not trying to have a pity party. I am proud of ways that I have overcome my difference, which I'll talk about below. I'm

online counseling
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice