"Big problems"... :)

andreea

I have these "big problems", I think I have big breasts (D cup) they look o.k firm and everything, and guys like it, still I feel kind of frustrated about, everybody are staring at them all the time, even women, I try to hide them as much as I can, though I am comfortable when I am intimate with my boyfriend, but when I am walking on the street it s different, or when I am working all my male clients are looking first at my breasts, not into my eyes and I never wear sexy dresses at work, as I said I try to hide them... but summer is coming so my nightmare that I am being treated like a piece of meat is coming back...

Anyone similar experiences? Any advice how should I live with this? Maybe guys will tell me what the hell is so important in breast, big breasts?

Well, I don t really feel blessed when I am walking on the street or I am working... I know that usually women are frustrated when they have small breasts I think this is a bigger problem for them than for men but I really feel frustrated when everybody is staring at me... but of course I feel comfortable and blessed when I am naked in front of my boyfriend...

I have the same problem. And its annoying.

I have noticed the stares more recently now that I am back at the gym. I have guys gawk at me while I do my chest and arm exercises. Its kinda rude and irritating.

Even worse, Im very tomboyish. I have short hair but that still doesnt stop guys from oogling.

Its gross. Im thinking about having surgery to reduce them

Sometimes trying too hard to hide them can draw even more attention there. Especially if you are self conscious about it.

This is what I think: those who are going to notice, are going to notice. Do your best to feel good about yourself and what you have, and life gets a whole lot easier. Instead of thinking of them as problems, think of them as wonderful. Live your life and people want to enjoy them, go for it. lol.

If co-workers or salespeople or randoms are staring and being rude, you can always say something. When it is less serious, you can make light of it.

I love my breasts but I do know what you are saying. There are several very distinct moments in my life where attention was called to my breasts that made me less than comfortable. Sometimes I said something, sometimes it seemed smarter not to. But it doesn't change how I feel about myself.

Just invest in some really great bras. V neck shirts are great for top heavy situations. And shirts with some tailoring fit. Enjoy it, it is your body.

I have the same problem. And its annoying.

I have noticed the stares more recently now that I am back at the gym. I have guys gawk at me while I do my chest and arm exercises. Its kinda rude and irritating.

Even worse, Im very tomboyish. I have short hair but that still doesnt stop guys from oogling.

Having short hair means nothing.

Its gross. Im thinking about having surgery to reduce them

LOL.....the only reason to reduce them is if they're causing back problems.

I think a doctor would look at you like your crazy if you told them that you want to make them smaller because people are looking at them.

Well said! People are always going to be looking at other people, if not breasts then legs, etc. Get more comfortable in your public body and celebrate yourself and it'll be much easier. And if some guy stares you directly in the boobs just casual says 'my face is up here hon'. =p hehe

Having short hair means nothing.

It should since I am gay and very much look like the part.

LOL.....the only reason to reduce them is if they're causing back problems.

I think a doctor would look at you like your crazy if you told them that you want to make them smaller because people are looking at them.

That would be one of the reasons I reduce them - "Back" issues. Mostly cause I would rather not have a large chest area. It just doesnt work for me LOL

It should since I am gay and very much look like the part.

So?

You got big boobies, and we like looking at big boobies.

That would be one of the reasons I reduce them - "Back" issues. Mostly cause I would rather not have a large chest area. It just doesnt work for me LOL

So your back hurts?

Cause its a bad excuse if it's not true.

Yes it does LOL. But believe it or not, girls dont go gaga for boobs. Therefore, size in our community isnt always a deal breaker.

It is only a deal breaker for a veeeeeery small % of men.

Most men will take any the can get.

Do you know why men can t keep eye contact? Boobs have no eyes! I also have big breasts so I am dealing with same problems, but I was reading lately a lot about body language, so I found out why men are just unable to look at two things in the same time, so they never will be able to look at your eyes and breasts, that is why you feel so odd when they are staring at your breasts, they just can t do it in a discreet way, women are able to look into a man s eyes and check his pants in the same time I guess it helps when you try to learn about your body, and try to understand what is the reason things are happening to you before you just get angry or frustrated... I am learning now, about myself and others so I even begun jogging after like 15 years again, of course I make lots of men "happy" in the park So have more sense of humour about these big problems!

It's objectification....my suggestion--go with the flow & if you can't beat 'em--join 'em! Go out and get yourself a tight T for this summer & have it printed to read "100% natural" let 'em all eat cake--they are just jealous or they like what they see....take it as a compliment

....and this I can get away with cos I have little A's

Yes it does LOL. But believe it or not, girls dont go gaga for boobs. Therefore, size in our community isnt always a deal breaker.

hehe Well yeah not gaga but everyone likes boobs! It's an interesting human phenomena. Which is why being self-conscious about them makes life so difficult. Nothing like having the world focus on the one thing you'd like to hide!

I can't relate because I am an A cup but I know how it must feel. I mean, every woman gets stared at, y'know. For a myriad of reasons. If it weren't your large breasts, maybe it'd be your butt or your legs. Be PROUD of your body! I know a lot of women that'd die for bigger breasts! You don't have to "flaunt" them (I find that gross/tacky) but at least show that you love your own body! Don't cover them up, at all!

I have female friends with D-G sized breasts and the gawks and the looks they get are terrible. I had a guy walk flat into me and knock me over once becuase he was GAWKING AT MY FRIEND'S BREASTS. Seriously. I fell down. He wasn't even ashamed. He just kept walking!

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do, other than embrace it!

Well I dont think that you are going to be able to keep guys from looking, guys are visually stimulated and are going to look. You already stated that you arent wearing anything revealing but as long as the guys arent making rude or unruly comments Im not seeing the problem.

Try having people staring at your Junk all the time.

As a man, you might like it (as you boys do love your pieces!). But if you were insecure about your package (i.e., it being small), you might feel a bit slighted and awkward if you were having a conversation with someone who was more focused on trying to figure out why your junk is so small rather than what you had to say.

Thats the best analogy I can think of when I think of myself in those situations. Just cause my breasts are there, doesnt mean they are meant to be stared at.

Thats the best analogy I can think of when I think of myself in those situations. Just cause my breasts are there, doesnt mean they are meant to be stared at.

I realize that is your personal preference, but how do you get guys to stop looking? Notice that you took it a step further than the OP because you said staring while she said looking.

The expectation seems to high for a person to process your analogy, this would have to be the person's internal dialogue "oh I cant look at [insert body part] because he/she may be insecure about his/her [body part]"

The point is that you cannot stop people from looking, now if comments or prolonged staring is done then chastise the person but just looking isnt an issue.

I have big breasts and although some guys do look at it, I didn't find guys staring at my breast when I'm talking to them. If it happened it was rather rare. Once in a while they look down and check my boobs but not constantly. In fact, I'm more surprised with guys that never look at it (as far as I can tell) but then later tell me something like "omg you have huge boobs!". If you really find all guys staring at your boobs, then maybe you are not dressing right?

Archived