Did she cheat on me? The signs are all there

Chadman82

Im sure alot of you know my story and i know that it just doesnt matter anymore but i cant help but to really wonder if she cheated on me! She was my best friend, we were so close and did so much together. At the end, she slowly started to ignore me for short periods of time. Like one min she would be texting me and the next nothing. She would ignore me for sometimes 24 hours, or sometimes 3 days. She would always come back to me and say she was so so sorry, and she misses what we had so much. She started to say" Ijust dont know what to do anymore" This went on for like a month and a half, and i could just tell that sumtin was wrong, or diferent about her. After the fact, we ended up breaking up, nothing was ever talked about, she would never talk about anything with me, she would just get upset everytime i would bring anything up, but yet she had been telling me that she does want to talk to me. This ignoring went on and on for a few weeks and she would always come back and say she was so so sorry n misses what we had. She would say comments like, I still only feel comfy with you. She had come over one tuesday night, we stayed up all night, she cried to me on my couch when we talked about my life and our relationship n what happened, we had sex, went to breakfast, the next day she came back over and brought me a printer and helped me with my homework and just seemed like she cared for me, but in a weird way. She then left town again, and went up north to her dads house ( well at least that is what she told me) we talked for a couple days, until i asked if she was still planning on coming home for my bday. She then ignored me all night, i even asked What she meant by " I just dont know what to do". My birthday was the nest day, and i was really upset and made a comment to her that" It really hurts when yer ex's achnologe yer bday b4 the one you just spent the last year with. I then woke up on my bday to a " Happy * * * * ing bday" n she was angry that i was still mad that she ignored me, she was apparently in the hospital. How was i suppose to know. This was basically when she made up her mind. She got mad n pretty much said * * * * it called me selfish and told me to get over it. She then ignored mefor the next few days and wouldnt say much, just how she is was to busy to read my messeges. Easter came, and i recently found out about this new guy that has been staying at her house everynight. It hurt me alot. I was sitting home one night and it was like EVERYTHIG just hit me. Everything she said to me everything she did the past month and a half just made sense. You know when someone is feeling guilty about sumtin and she was. She once said to me a day b4 my bday, that she Does not deserve to be treated good at all. I sent her some texts after i found out about this new guy and told her that basically i knew and i though it was sick and that she prolly cheated on me. She then proceeded to tell me that we have not been together since jan 2nd because of the way i treated her and that i use people more than anyone she knows! This was so not true. We have been dating, she would come over, sleep with me, help me, we would go to my cabin, go to dinner/lunch. When she texted me back after i told her i know, she never said anything about her not cheating or not having this new man. I REALLY HAVE THIS FEELING THAT SHE DID AND FELT SO GUILTY IT WAS EASIER FOR HER TO JUST LEAVE ME FOR HIM. I know her and she just acted so crazy through everything. All the signs are there that she cheated and felt really bad but didnt know how to tell me and she just left me for him. Basically dissapered from my life after talking everyday and being so close. I know it shouldnt matter anymore, but i just cant help but think this. I have never been cheated on before or dumped like this! DOES ANYONE THINK SHE WOULD HAVE CHEATED AND FELT BAD BUT DIDNT KNOW HOW TO LEAVE ME OR TELL ME!????

Dude, it doesn't matter anymore. She's gone and you have to move on. You're making yourself crazy and sick with all this. The more you dwell on it the worse it will be. You need to accept the fact that the part of your life you shared with her is over. Forever! And you need to work on forgetting her and working on healing yourself. It will get better with time, but only if you are willing to let it. The more you keep going back to this, the more you set yourself back. It doesn't matter at this point why it ended, it did. Acceptance of that fact is the key to starting to heal.

I dont understand the question, did she cheat? Yes, does she know she cheated? Prolly not... she sounds exactly like my * * * * * ex...she left me for him, she made me feel like she wanted to get together, but i think she decided to go with the easy way, and try some new * * * * ...

This kinda people dont know they r lying, the will make up lies, and believe them and act as if its real....

My ex did the same thing urs did to u

I know that, but it seems like it will be eisier if i know she did cheat! I kinda know she did, just by her actions, the things she said, and how it all happened! So as far as im concerned, she did cheat!! All im looking for here is someone to agree, comfort me, because if she did, it will be alot eisier to forget about her.

It was not my fault, she blames me and says i treated her bad, but thats not true, We had our fare share of fights, and we would both get mad and say mean things, but she always rubbed it in my face that i treated her bad. I didnt, not any worse than she treated me! She keeps telling her self that we havent been together since jan 2nd because of how i treated her, but this is her way of making her self feel better and deal with the guilt of what she did to me!

My ex told me i treated her bad and she deserves better than that, i agreed at that time because i was trying to get her back and she was raging, but when everything cooled down, i'll tell u this was not true...

yes man, she knows she cheated, and she made up the lie that u guys were not together since jan 2nd, so in her mind, she is not lying...

But in fact, she is lying and she probably did cheat...

makes sense?

It's really easy to demonize our exes sometimes. I'm not saying she's a bad person or a good person, but what I will tell you is it doesn't matter. It's over and the sooner you come to accept that the better for you. She could be worse than Adolf Hitler or a total saint, it makes no difference. You have to find some way to accept whats happened even though it's not something you wanted and move on. I absolutely guarantee that there is someone out there who will make you much happier than your ex ever did. You just have to heal enough to get to that place and the sooner you let this all go, the better off you'll be.

Archived