Ask For Advice

Thread: How do i get him to forgive me/what do i do?

jesss

How do i get him to forgive me/what do i do?

I cheated on my boyfriend of 2 years (kissed another guy) on a drunken night out after a fight, i know its not excuse but... He found out and now he wont speak to me. He is angry at me i know but i dont know what to do to make it better he still loves me but is obviously hurt. Please help, will he forgive me?

LarsWB
    You can't 'make' him forgive you - the only thing you can do at this point is give him some room and let him process this in his own way. It hurts, believe me, to have someone you care about betray you. He has to work through it on his own. Just give him time and space for now. Good luck.

hexaemeron

I know I'm in the minority here, but if i'm that butthurt over a kiss, I'm basically planning to fail in the relationship. However, if he's upset that you didn't tell him about it, then I could understand his anger.

jesss

i know i should give him space and dont call etc, but hes the kind of person that sais things he doesnt mean and actually wants the attention. its extremely immature but i suppose everyone would feel the same way. yeah hes angry i didnt tell him but since i have admitted i am wrong, appologised and explained it was a stupid mistake and i love him too much to throw things away. i feel like i need to do something to show him how much i care, and pluss to make things worse its his birthday next week

Emarie1011
    Well, I agree with LarsWB, you can't get him to forgive you. He has to decide that. Now, some space will likely be necessary so he can come to terms with it. It's good that you've apologized and admitted fault. Try putting yourself in his shoes, I suppose, and think how you might feel if he was kissing another girl. He's probably feeling betrayed and that may be difficult to overcome. Make sure that when you apologized and admitted fault that you didn't use any excuses. Being drunk is not an excuse. Perhaps try writing him a letter explaining that you know you did something wrong and you want to make it right whatever it might take. You said it was after a fight you two had that you got drunk and kissed another guy. Well, maybe you need to address why you had that fight and what possessed you to respond in that manner. You're only human, so mistakes are inevitable. You just have to show that you can learn from them and try not to repeat them. As for it being his birthday, you could always do something extra special for him, of course. Don't try to buy his forgiveness though.

pl3asehelp

It's all up to him, he might forgive you, he might not. Either way, learn something from this.

Top Threads
My Boyfriend the nude exhibitionist
A few days ago I returned home from work around 7:30 AM. I walked into the apartment that I share with my Boyfriend, as we had had a disagreement the
Husband awfully rude to me
Hi guys, I'm new to this type of forum so hopefully I don't drone on. Lately I've been feeling awfully anxious. Had had treatment for depression
My boyfriend might not be able to have children.
Hi all, my boyfriend and I got into a little bit of an argument last night, and I'd love some advice on this issue. We recently went to see
found old pictures of my bf and his ex engaging in sexual acts
Hello everyone, So yesterday my bf of 3 years gave me his email and password so I could open an email sent to him about a house he wanted me to
My boyfriend is not talking to me BUT did not break up with me?
My BF and I had a fight on Friday evening because he knew I was upset and didn't want to talk about it BUt he made me tell him. I said that I am
help please😓
me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year. he has started treating me way different. he yells at me really bad. he is always trying to
Am I overreacting or is something more going on?
Hi I been having a bad feeling about a woman that works with my husband for a while. Since he started working in her same area my husband started

Featured Threads
Controlling or very opinionated?
Hi, my name is Michael. I came here for some advice on my girlfriend and I's relationship. I am 17 and she is 16 and we've been dating for just shy
Women who prefer/only date younger men
I am dating a woman who is 9 years older than me. However, going after younger guys doesn't appear to be her pattern. In fact, the age difference
Still feels like the first day...
Long long story short.. I'll Coles notes it. I meet the love of my life at a gig I was playing, we ended up not spending a single night apart for
My partner and I have different goals, values, and thinking, should we continue?
My partner and I met a couple years ago when she moved to the city I lived in. We had shared a group of friends but never really knew each other
I'm hurt and not sure what to do ...
So ,this is my first time posting here ,but My mother always said it helps to write things down .So here it goes ! ^^ For a couple of weeks now
Who Am I and What do I Want?
Hi everyone, and thanks for reading this. At the moment I feel like I am having some sort of identity crisis, whilst not knowing what I want for
Is it wrong that I still talk to my ex boyfriend?
My ex boyfriend dumped me last week because he was pressuring me to have sex and I wasn't ready to have sex and he keeps calling and texting me every
Ask For Advice