Ask For Advice

Thread: i need help on how to get my boyfriend super horney!!

mspollita

i need help on how to get my boyfriend super horney!!

i want some advice from all of you. let me know what things i can do to get my bf really in da mood. i know i get him in the mood. but i know i can do better. so help and let me know what things i should try!!

Snowy
    Platinum Member
    Dress sexy. Look your best. Smell your best. Tease him a little.

Cmaj7th
    Bronze Member
    Tell him about the things you'd like to do together in bed. And dont be afraid to initiate stuff and surprise him, I was always the most impressed with girls with a strong sense of their sexuality.

mspollita
    thanks guys ill try some of that stuff :]

Top Threads
I added her FB first and she still hasn't accepted my friend request
I've worked with this girl for over a year, but since both of us like to keep to ourselves, we never sparked up a conversation until a couple months
Why do guys brag about the number of girls they've slept with?
Why would a guy tell a new girl about all the girls he's slept with in all different countries (military job, so travels a lot). I figure it's
Should I Bother Contacting Her Again?
Ok, so I went to the club this weekend and long story short me and this girl hit it off. It got pretty intense, lots of kissing involved, and there
Boss issues love crush or what
Hi i am new here, but i need som advice It is like this , i want to know what you think about this, The company i am working with had a weekend
Teasing sexually
Hey everyone my name is Jakob (yes it has a "k") so I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 months now and I would say we have a very strong
Flirting with me then avoiding eye contact and ignoring me, what's going on??
So guys I need your help please! Sorry for the long post but wanted to get in all the confusing details.. I went to my girlfriends birthday party

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice