Ask For Advice

Thread: i need help on how to get my boyfriend super horney!!

mspollita

i need help on how to get my boyfriend super horney!!

i want some advice from all of you. let me know what things i can do to get my bf really in da mood. i know i get him in the mood. but i know i can do better. so help and let me know what things i should try!!

Snowy
    Platinum Member
    Dress sexy. Look your best. Smell your best. Tease him a little.

Cmaj7th
    Tell him about the things you'd like to do together in bed. And dont be afraid to initiate stuff and surprise him, I was always the most impressed with girls with a strong sense of their sexuality.

mspollita
    thanks guys ill try some of that stuff :]

Top Threads
Missing my booty call!
After I broke up with my LDR boyfriend in February, I was extremely sad. Went to a birthday party of a friend and when I went back home to another
What is wrong with me?
The past month I have gone out with 3 different women, on paper they are perfect, with one I had great connection mentally but 0 physical attraction
I turned him down once and I regret it
So I've known this guy - let's call him J - for two years now. We met in a dog park and formed our little group which contains us two, J's roommate T
Having crush with coworker
Dear All, I got this crush that is hindering my life. This new colleague just joined my company 1 month ago. Currently she is attached to my
I need some opinions
So I've had this male friend for years now, close to a decade. Recently things got a bit weird, and he asked me if we could have some "fun" and
Need advice...feeling confused (gay theme)
Warning...wall of text incoming and English is not my first language so bear with me :) I have recently lost my partner (5 weeks ago). He lost his
Is she flirting?
OK, as I have posted previously, I play poker. Many of the dealers are female who use their flirtatious ways to increase their tips. Usually I just

Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice