Ask For Advice

Thread: i need help on how to get my boyfriend super horney!!

mspollita

i need help on how to get my boyfriend super horney!!

i want some advice from all of you. let me know what things i can do to get my bf really in da mood. i know i get him in the mood. but i know i can do better. so help and let me know what things i should try!!

Snowy
    Platinum Member
    Dress sexy. Look your best. Smell your best. Tease him a little.

Cmaj7th
    Bronze Member
    Tell him about the things you'd like to do together in bed. And dont be afraid to initiate stuff and surprise him, I was always the most impressed with girls with a strong sense of their sexuality.

mspollita
    thanks guys ill try some of that stuff :]

Top Threads
Do women find sideburns attractive on men?
What do you think of men in their 20s or 30s who have sideburns? I'm referring to long sideburns down to the bottom of the ear. People like Elvis
What does this mean??
Hello Friends, I was talking to this wonderful and beautiful young lady (27) and I am 32 - just thought I'd throw that out there.. Anywho we
I sent him a message and he replies with an emoji
I'm beginning to think I should just give up and move on. I recently started liking this guy at work and while we're at work he flirts, makes eye
Pursuing this girl for over a year...
So I've been pursuing this girl for over a year now. We spend a lot of time together watching movies, taking trips, going shopping, meeting for
What to make of this? Should I have gone down to see him?
Dear all, something is just troubling me...I have got a kind of " thing " going on with somebody I work with, who works above me, we speak every day
This girl is special in many ways, please help :)
How I messed up again! Basically we were always writing essays to each other and my life being so messed up I sent her this. "(Whats up) If you
Ex-boyfriend situation
My ex and I have been talking over the past 8 months after not talking for 2 years. We graduated high school and I moved 2 hours away. But weve been

Featured Threads
Red Flag if the guy on first date does not pay for my food?
A guys asked me out to a dinner and picked the restaurant. Toward the end, when the waiter came to drop off the bill, the waiter leaned toward the
narcissistic ex - help/ how to get back at him
So this is a post about a narcisisstic, immature ex. Not an ex boyfriend, not an ex boy, but something in between. It was something in between
University freshers fling?
[B]Hey there! [/B] Thank you so much for reading this. I just [I]REALLY [/I]need advice as it's SERIOUSLY affecting MY LIFE
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
Ex is being so angry and hateful
I was in kind of relationship for almost 6-7 months but unexpectedly we broke up. He dumped. Just on a fight. Just day after our breakup. I went back
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, Im finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Break-up
Hi, I've recently just been broken up with by my girlfriend of two years, she has stated it wasn't all my fault and she is part to blame, but would
Ask For Advice