My girlfriend's sister changes in front of me... Is that normal?

Superus

Not sure if this is normal or not but....

it all started when we were on vacation in 2010, she would just out of the blue say things like "don't mind me" or "hey i'm going to get naked in front of you, i'm sorry" obviously not naked but she would be wearing her panties... I'll say "oh thats ok i don't care".

She never use to be like that. She would always hide or be discrete like any normal girl. she has gone as far as wear short shorts, tank top thats etc thats what normal girls do when they walk around or bum around. she's only 18 so she dress flirty. hell i couldn't even see her in a towel!

she just came to my house from college to visit her sister (my gf) and as normal i said "hey whats up" and we were just hanging out. at night though, she was in her room and my gf told me to get her a blanket. i get up from my bed and try to find her a blanket. i passed her room and her shorts are down to her knees and she's sitting on the bed. and she looks at me and i ask her "heyy.... do you mind a quilt?" and she said umm that's fine. i go get her a quilt and i return like in 5-7 seconds later. when i return, she's still in the same position sitting down with her shorts down to her knees and she's wearing sexy panties! then i can't help but look she gets up and puts her shorts back on. i went to my room and i couldn't stop thinking about her...

i woke up the next morning and i walk into my bathroom with my boxers which i had to pass her room and i know she saw me. I returned all cleaned up and i run to her room and jump on her bed. she has her legs kinda spread open because she had to make room for her laptop. i started chit chatting etc. then my gf comes in the room and starts talking to us. then her sister gets up and reaches for her jeans. i thought maybe she was going to the bathroom (like normal people would) and change..noooo instead she takes her shorts off in front of me and my gf. i was like holy she has a nice ass. i tried very hard to keep focus but i noticed she would look at the corner of her eye to see if i was looking. she had her shorts off for at least 3 mins. then she puts her jeans back on. i thought she was soooo hot.

my gf pulled me to the side and said "i saw you looking at her ass". i said "no i glanced at it but nothing more". shes like "i'm kinda mad at my sister because she was in her panties for a long time. i was about say put some clothes on". i said "don't you think it's weird that she changes in front of me?" we discussed it for a good while and basically couldn't come up with any legit answer other than maybe she's comfortable around me. she also said "i know you don't like my sister but i didn't like it when you looked at her ass".

her sister doesn't give me vibes like she's interested conversationally. she's actually pretty quiet. but she does speak her mind when given the chance to talk. but i'm starting to have a huge crush on her and i don't like it. i love my gf but damn her sister is sexy.

Is this normal? am i just taking it to the extreme?

i had many times girls tell me how much they love their boyfriends ,and 5 min later they would try to kiss me. so i'm pretty sure she doesn't care about any moral issues ,and all this forbidden thing makes everything more exciting. if i was you i would pull her panties down ,i bet she'll like that(and you would too)

i had many times girls tell me how much they love their boyfriends ,and 5 min later they would try to kiss me. so i'm pretty sure she doesn't care about any moral issues ,and all this forbidden thing makes everything more exciting. if i was you i would pull her panties down ,i bet she'll like that(and you would too)

Um, yeah. Unless he's totally wrong with his judgement and then she ends up acusing him of sexual assault (which would be true), and ruins his relationship with his girlfriend.

She's 18. I don't know how old you are but she is just now discovering the power her body has on the men, and sometimes girls can get a bit drunk with that power (people call them 'cockteases'). She saw you eying her and she got a bit excited, but please please please be careful and don't tempt yourself. Once my sister's boyfriend flirted with me really heavily (practically initiating phone sex) and it completely creeped me out, I thought he was a lech and my sister soon thought so too.

Don't get between sisters even if the younger sister was begging you for it, there is no happiness there and a quick lay is not worth the loss of the girlfriend nor the stigma of being a pervy lech.

Ive had this problem happen before.... My ex's sister (also 18 ) used to change in veiw of me, and I did remove myself from the room when I knew it was coming. But there were times she just waltzed into my ex's room and got changed knowing full well I was there..

There were also occasions, where I would wake up in the morning and she would be looking at me...literally as soon as I openned my eyes I saw her she would then giggle and walk off. I had seen far too much of my ex's sister in 4 years, but it got worse when she turned 18 through 19. I had walked into the sitting room and had a conversation with her, while she was in her pjamas, She looked down (as if to make me look) so I did and then realised she had a boob out.... and abruptly left the room embarrased! She also had never seen me undressed at all, but frequently made comments about her thinking I would have a nice body (my ex didn't like this much, but took it in gest) The most odd thing that has happened along these lines was when I leant my ex a USB storage device....When I got it back, she told me her sister borrowed it, so I thought oh fair enough. But when I loaded it up on my computer again there were pictures of her sister posing in her undies!? Why did she do this....she knew it was mine!

Best advice, do what I did. I spoke to my ex about it, and continued to leave the room if anything like this ever happened.

All the best mate!

If my sister had stripped off in front of my boyfriends, I would never go around her again. Most likely these two sisters will end up enemies before long.

This could likely be the outcome. Especially if this is a serious problem her sister has, and it continues.

No, it's not normal. Are you sure these sisters get along? If my sister did that, I'd be furious, or if I did it to her, I'd expect her to never talk to me again. It's SO NOT COOL to flirt with or tempt your sister's boyfriend. I don't see how this would be a good idea in ANY situation.

Still, what are you doing "running into her room and jumping on her bed" if you know she wants to tease you? I'd try to avoid her if I were you.

Perhaps you should make up your mind which sister you're interested in and then not stare at the other girl's ass.

If the situation keeps going the way it is now, my guess is you're going to end up without a girlfriend somehow, and these sisters will be fighting.

Thanks for the replies guys. My girlfriends sister temps me every time i'm around her, all because i think she has a sexy body. She looks hot but i never had a problem like this. I've been around hot sisters before and i never had such a crush on someone's sister. it's driving me crazy!

It does sound like a fantasy but it's true. i don't see her sister often, only when we go visit my gf's parents, if we go on vacation with her parents or when she comes here. She goes to college out of state and i'm starting to think maybe that's how she is with other guys? but logically it doesn't make sense because I've never been around girls that i like or girl "friends" that do that in front of me they always excuse themselves. and she knows it's wrong or else she wouldn't have said sorry when we were on vacation.

She's also quiet, like she doesn't give me any other hints that she likes me besides changing in front of me. sometimes she'll comment on my body or skin tone but it's normal... just complements. like when she left she doesn't even hug or kiss me on the cheek she just tells her sister "ok i'm leaving and then i'll scream bye "sarah"! and she'll say bye. it's always been kinda awkward with her not sure if in a good way or bad way but like we have nothing to talk about. i'll always try to talk to her but she's just not that talkative just a big texter. i could make her laugh easily, sometimes hard.

When she first did this on vacation, every time she would change in front of me she would always look at me to see if i'm looking (maybe she wants to see if i look at her perverted idk) during vacation i would wake up and she would be on the floor changing out of her pants and underwear but i could only see her head nothing else. but the fact that she did it in the same room kinda made me think she doesn't care if i'm in the room. and sometimes she would change under the covers.

So i thought to myself ok maybe this was just a one time thing. however, when she came to my house 2 days ago, it was even worse! i was up close and personal to her ass. and the fact that i caught her looking at the corner of her eye while she was changing in front of me confirms she wants to see if i look at her. If she looked to see if i would look at her and if it bothered her that i looked at her... why would she in front of me or go to the bathroom. it was only a step away! literally! i'm sso scared that if we ever drink together i might make a move on her and i love my gf.

Like when her sister was changing in her room and my gf told me to get her a blanket. My room is not that far away so i got up and i screamed ok! i started walking to her room. she knew i was coming because i gave her a warning by calling her name while i was walking. and when i go to her room she's looking at me with her shorts on her knees and i'm thinking to myself why? anyway i go get her the quilt and when i return it's still down to her knees. i couldn't help but look at her crotch while i was talking to her. she was looking right at me and then she gets up and puts her shorts on.

I'm trying to make justifications for what she's doing but it still doesn't make sense to me. I told my gf and she tells me....well, the overall consensus is that she's comfortable around me. but when she was changing in front of me again, my gf got mad because she was talking in her panties for awhile. she also tells me maybe she knows she's skinny and likes to show it off. and i'm like nah that doesn't explain why she said sorry when she first started doing this in front of me. in fact she needs to tell her sister if it's ok to change in front of me not me! but she doesn't care to ask her!

guys i don't know what to do i'm scared i'm going to do something stupid but i don't know how to approach this situation.

well, I have a friend (girl) with a younger sister, and this sort of phenomenon is quite common. the younger sister looks up to the older sister, so of course would feel flattered if the older sister's mature boyfriend paid attention to her! she probably has no interest in you beyond that you're dating her sister. and actually, my friend's bf-at-the-time WAS a creep, thought her younger sister was hot, and actually started putting some moves on. THAT scared the younger sister, at the same time as thrilling her, but she did eventually tell her older sister since, despite all the fights, they were still close sisters.

"Told you" - why didn't she get her sister a blanket herself?

because she went to the basement looking for blankets and her sister and i were upstairs. I knew i had blankets in the other room so i went to the other room and i caught her sister with her shorts on below her knees. and she didn't even flinch like if she got caught naked. to top it off i went to the other room thinking by the time i come back to her room she would have put her shorts on. instead it seems she waited for me to come and wanted me to watch her put her shorts on. * * * ! driving me crazy.

well, I have a friend (girl) with a younger sister, and this sort of phenomenon is quite common. the younger sister looks up to the older sister, so of course would feel flattered if the older sister's mature boyfriend paid attention to her! she probably has no interest in you beyond that you're dating her sister. and actually, my friend's bf-at-the-time WAS a creep, thought her younger sister was hot, and actually started putting some moves on. THAT scared the younger sister, at the same time as thrilling her, but she did eventually tell her older sister since, despite all the fights, they were still close sisters.

I've been going out with her sister for 3 years and her sister was always so reserved. Sure she will give me complements on my body and all her friends would want to touch my arms etc but never once have i seen her in her underwear. It's like when she broke up with her boyfriend that's when this * * * * started to happen. and she knew it was wrong but she didn't care. instead, she said sorry but i'm getting naked in front of you. if she didn't know it was wrong why would she say sorry. cuz she knows it's weird. or because now that i said it's ok to do it, even thought obviously she knows i'm looking, she still does it with no sweat off her back.

Getting that sort of attention probably makes her feel better about herself, post-break-up. Some women are extremely un-self-conscious (I've had female friends randomly change clothes in front of me), but in this case, it sounds like she's getting her self-esteem built back up.

Getting that sort of attention probably makes her feel better about herself, post-break-up. Some women are extremely un-self-conscious (I've had female friends randomly change clothes in front of me), but in this case, it sounds like she's getting her self-esteem built back up.

she does seem like she has low confidence.. could be a cover up though.. however, she dorms in college and there are plenty of boys to do that to.. not your sisters boyfriend!

Also she broke up with her boyfriend and she made it seem like it was NO sweat and it didn't bother her. she must hide her emotions?

she broke up with her bf last year

I think she's a tease and is playing in some childish competition with her sister. She should grow up and you should walk away any time she does it.

Additionally, rather than blame you for looking at her ass your girlfriend should tell her sister to stop behaving like that in front of you. It seems both of them may be playing these games.

I agree with DN. It sounds like a childish game that may seem innocent and playful to her, but is in fact having the effect she's intending it have on you. Her older sister may not know the severity of it yet and that's why she probably hasn't said anything to her. I would mention it to your girlfriend next time you're having that conversation, say something to the effect that it makes you uncomfortable/it's weird/it's not decent of her, anything that will make her put her in her place.

i was thinking about confronting her sister about it alone but i'll have to think about that one.. not sure if that's a good idea.. I think for right now since she's gone, i have no more urges. i'm just trying to forget about it right now. If it happens again i'm not sure what i'll do. I'm to going to lie it's still fresh in my head

i'm sso scared that if we ever drink together i might make a move on her and i love my gf.

guys i don't know what to do i'm scared i'm going to do something stupid but i don't know how to approach this situation.

You're acting as though you have no control over what happens. Of course you do. Just don't do anything stupid, period.

Archived