Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what does it mean when someone stares at you, everyyyday

im_the_undead
    Silver Member

what does it mean when someone stares at you, everyyyday

but doesn't smile or look happy. lol
    i haven't "flirtted" intentionally in a verrry long time and i honestly don't notice when someone is interested in me or whether they think i'm hella weird or something... but i have been noticing this guy staring at me any instant that we may be near each other.
    it's not like a friendly stare.. i'd say it either looks frightened, suspicious, or like a "what the crap?" look idk

i want to ask him his name, but then again he walks too fast so it's hard to catch up with him hahaha

it simply irks me that he stares and says nothing for long periods of time.. i used to look down or away but now i stare him in the eye to make him feel as uncomfortable as i did lol.

wonder what he's thinking.......... guys, any idea? my friend says he wants to kill me.
    hahaha D:

SapphireNoir10
    Say hello! Or just be like 'Erm is there something on my face!?!' not in a mean way lol, maybe it'll break the ice?

im_the_undead
    Silver Member
    lol should i wave? he's always a bit far from me

SapphireNoir10
    Yeah lol! Wave and mouth hello? Just someting to break the ice! If he still acts weird, at least you tried

{JoeCool}
    Well I can honestly say he's probably very attracted to you. I mean why would he constantly stare at you if he didn't like you in that way. He's probably shy, maybe you should talk to him and break the ice..

Happens4aReason
    He is interested in you but he is shy to take the first step.. IF you don't mind this character in guys, then why dont you go and tell him a hi?

im_the_undead
    Silver Member
    i'm scared hahaha... i ran into him at our church gym and i literally hid behind some stairs.
    two shy people, greeeat.
    anyway, i think i'll wave........ what's the worst he can say? lol

im_the_undead
    Silver Member
    i chickened out lol

corvidae
    He is interested in you. I do the same to a very attractive girl at work; I always hope she'll smile but she never does.

MrWallFlower
    It sounds more to me like he doesn't like you. Otherwise, if he was interested, he would try to sit closer to you or would smile.

If he was shy then he would be uncomfortable with you staring back at him. If he can stare at you and look you in the eye--he is definitely not scared of you. I'm with your friends on this one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Why is she flirting with me if she's got a boyfriend?
There is a girl at school that has been flirting quite a lot lately. She will stare at me until I look at her, and when I look at her she either
He told me I'm "too good" for him?
So... I've worked (part-time retail) with this guy for about 6 months now and we've always had this attraction for each other about a month ago he
Should I contact or forget about it?
There's a personal trainer in my gym who I've known for years, I used to do PT with him and we always got on pretty well. Awhile ago we matched on
What is he looking for???
I was approached by a man at the gym. He flirted a few times then gave me his business card and said call me anytime. One day I texted him, this was
Not Too Sure Of Attraction
Hey Everyone, Need some input on if you feel there would be attraction here. FYI We are both between 21-24 Story: - Initially met @ a Young
Made eye contact at the gym
This girl that went to my high school went to the gym that I workout at, we made eye contact several times so I think she recognized me, I didn't
Is he even attracted to me?
Recently a coworker and I attended a party. Leading up to the event, we were friendly with one another and maybe even flirted a little, but we did

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
I didnt know this was cheating until i saw how much it hurt him
So my boyfriend and I have been together 8 months. It's been pretty close to perfect over all until last weekend. We trusted each other before this
Interview Vibes
Hello, eNA! I have posted a few times about my career search - thank you all for the help! I've been having a lot more luck lately and have four
Ex from seven years ago married
My ex from seven years got married in November 2016 he began dating this girl eight months after dumping me.hiw have I found this out? By the
❌Did i just get stood up????❌
A few weeks ago this guy and i started texting. It was a pretty instant interest right from the start, on both ends. He kept telling me how
HELP My boyfriend blocked me after an argument
Almost 3 weeks ago me and my (EX) boyfriend that ive been seeing for about a year had a huge explosive and petty fight over him being selfish/ self
My wife has zero trust in me
So we have been married for about 8 months now, everything was fine prior to marriage. From the day we got married to today, it has been a living
21, in a relationship and sexually frustrated
I'm 21 (female) and I'm dating a 28 year old. Ive had my round of men before him so I know exactly what I like during sex and he's PERFECT. But what
Ask For Advice