"How to be alone"

StarFright

I really wasn't sure where to put this video, I contemplated putting it in the Healing after Breakup and Divorce section since I feel that many people who are newly alone could benefit from it. But I think even those who have been alone for awhile and are struggling with it could take something away from this video.

I personally love being alone. It sucks at first (whether you get into a fight with family or friends, just got a divorce, got broken up with, etc.) but over time you can learn to appreciate it, especially if you let go of any inhibitions and want to appreciate it.

For me, it meant time to focus on school and work, focus on my health and my body, get to know who I am and help build myself into a better person so that when I am ready to throw myself out there again (either meeting new friends or looking for love) I know that, I am at peace with myself and instead of needing the company of another, I'd just genuinely want it.

Anyway, I just thought it was a really inspiring video. Apologies if someone has already posted this.

Enjoy

[video=youtube;k7X7sZzSXYs] ]

Archived