Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: <> get your fat arse down the gym!

Platinum Member
    Dump her... because she does deserve someone better.

[QUOTE=PonytailFairy;4694653]Actually it is not. I do not care what my bf looks like because I love his mind and thoughts. He can eat like a pig if he wants or continue be athletic, I could not care less...

I cannot honor people who says their SO to do this or that for their hair, make up, clothes, weight and blah blah... It is not my business what my bf wears, he wears what he likes and that is all what matters...

I love my bf what ever he looks like.. And that is true ecause one was bald.... yes... PonytailFairy falled to bald dude, lol... What one looks like is not others business... Anyone does not have rights to judge or demand, really...

There is a differene in demanding and genuinely be concerned. My fiance loves me at my size now but I know the reaosn he pushes me to go to the gym is for my health - not my body - but my health.

The thing is though we as humnans DO care what our SO's look like other wise you wouldn't have 'preferences' and 'certain attractions'.

Originally Posted by OptomisticGirl
    There is a differene in demanding and genuinely be concerned. My fiance loves me at my size now but I know the reaosn he pushes me to go to the gym is for my health - not my body - but my health.

The thing is though we as humnans DO care what our SO's look like other wise you wouldn't have 'preferences' and 'certain attractions'.
    I think that is something what I cannot understand. I would kiss toothless monster if I was in love with him but I do not still sex with my long hair bf even his ponytail is perfect. I admit that I am not average person :splat:

Do you work out?

If you expect your partner to be (x) weight, you should do your part just as well.

How much has she gained? How long have you been together?

While, you can't help how you feel and what your preference would be. You have to ask yourself if your preferences are realistic.

I don't know if you were trying to be funny with your post's title but either way, I'm getting a very strong tone of shallowness from this post. Agree. Dump her because she deserves better.

[QUOTE=mitsuv6;4694315]Dating a really attractive girl but she's let herself go a bit. I look at the photos of her on her wall from a year ago and she's smoking hot. The title of this thread is a joke but how would you seriously say something like that to a girl. I wouldn't stop seeing her because of this but it would be nice if she was slim and sexy like she used to be.

She is her own person, and doesn't have to bend to your will. Why should you care if she is not to you physical liking?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice