Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

............................................The Way I Live Now !

Ely

Great, I gained another pound, thanks V-day for punishing me for eating pancakes, bacon, 2 cherry pastry bites and diet coke.

I needed some comfort food I guess... It was not an easy day. As much as I tried to tell myself I was fine, deep inside my hopes were crashed when my x didn't even make an effort to call.

Today, I'm trying to pick up the pieces left... I've everything to build the life I want, yet I feel so bad about my weight, so I try to stay away from everyone and everything.

Oh well... It's a new day... Today I'm eating healthier... One step at a time... My goal for next Monday is to weigh 207 pounds.

I'm down to 208 pounds so that is a good thing...

One more pound by next Tuesday to meet my goal of the week

I get too hungry late at night, but I'm trying not to eat 4 hours before bedtime....

Also, today I went to the gym and did cardio for 1/2 hr

Trying hard not to check my X facebook....

It's day 2 NC...

I'm having a hard day... all I can think of is food...

I feel disappointed because I don't think I'll meet my goal of the week, and instead of going to the gym, I feel like I wanna binge

I'm feeling guilty because I ate this fry food my mom made...

I'm now mad at myself

I'm having a hard day... all I can think of is food...

I feel disappointed because I don't think I'll meet my goal of the week, and instead of going to the gym, I feel like I wanna binge

I'm feeling guilty because I ate this fry food my mom made...

I'm now mad at myself

Eat more protein.

By the way, best title ever.

I just had a great 1/2hr cardio workout and I'm feeling great.

Exercise does help you feel way better. I woke up today feeling like crap, and now I'm all happy and hyper.

I already have my meals of the day planned, and I'm keeping track of everything I eat.

Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. ~Edward Stanley

Archived