Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: girlfriend doing things behind my back and lying about it

she should have told you. its essential to keep things transparent in a relationship especially dealings with guys who are romantically interested in her. some people naturally lie to cover to avoid upsetting their SO but its not mature and it causes doubt and insecurity. i would be straight up with her and let her know if this happens again , you cannot be in a relationship with her.

It's not just the fact that she lied although that is important. It's also about the fact that she saw this guy knowing how he felt about her and how you felt about this situation. It is possible she only wants friendship from this guy but he is being inappropriate and so is she. This would be a dealbreaker for me.

No woman who is in a (monogamous) relationship needs to meet up with a man who has a crush on her. She isn't looking for his friendship, nor is she meeting up to tell him there is no future. She met up with him because she is intrigued by him and flattered by his attentions.

Originally Posted by Elaine Marley
    No woman who is in a (monogamous) relationship needs to meet up with a man who has a crush on her. She isn't looking for his friendship, nor is she meeting up to tell him there is no future. She met up with him because she is intrigued by him and flattered by his attentions.
    I agree with Elaine.

Ok, ok I know this post is like 9 years old but op must have been / still is, blindly in love with this girl so much so he doesn’t see the giant red flags that he literally wrote.

RF#1 “but she said that had been just scared to tell him 'no' because hes a nice guy and a good teacher. But I read a message of her to him afterwards (yes, i know, stupid of me) saying that she didnt want to go on trip with him, but that if he still wanted to meet that they could meet one evening "after Tuesday". After tuesday was BECAUSE I WOULD GO ON A BUSINESS TRIP FOR A FEW DAYS.”

( I think this one explains itself, she specifically made plans with him when you would be out of town also something to add, if this dude is her teacher why are they meeting for the first time? Either she’s talking about the teachers “meet” or it isn’t her teacher and she’s just saying that to make op less suspicious, either way she got “meet”)

RF#2 (she’s hiding the “meeting” from op, there’s no reason for her to hide it if she didn’t do anything wrong.)

Yeah, he hasn't logged on since 2011.

Damn well hopefully he figured it out the easy way rather then the hard way, I like how I found this website cause I think my gf is sneakin around during this corona break lol but I end up just replying to something that the op won’t even probably see.

Morbid...Please start a thread of your own, as you'll obtain much more advice.

Thread closed...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice