<> the world and everyone in it

nobody88

im done with this . ive made up my mind about everything. i do not want to live anymore. thanx everybody for ignoring me and not caring about any one but ur piece of self. i dont give a fuk about anything even my life. if people cared then i wouldnt be in this situation, or i wouldnt be this far gone if sumone cared enough to wanna help me but no, everyone lies their ass of. "people care, its not worth it" blah blah blah shove ur stupid advice up ur ass. i was put on this earth to suffer and be lonely, there is no god. unless hes the devil. im guna die eventually why not make it premature instead of staying alive for others poeples sake just to suffer? i always care about other people and never get nothing in return, im tired of being nice when everybodys mean to me. today is my last day on this up world. thats all i have to say. im not typing this for anyone to reply, these are just my last words. dont waste your time trying to tell me not to kill myself, cause you dont care, and you dont know me. everyones a liar. im done with this, goodbye

What has happened to make you feel like this you are only 23 you are still so young and have so much to learn please do not do anything that you will regret.

We all have all on occasion feel depressed and down but when you are as low as you are there is only one way to go and thats up

At 30 I tried to end it all my life was s**t I was homeless and was alone and now 13 years later I've seen the world had 3 great relationships ( I am single now and living with it) also I have a job I love I would have not done any of this if I had ended it really think before you do anything cos what you ae complentating is final

I'm sorry that you feel this way.... not only because you want to end your life but because I know how it feels to be in the exact same situation. Your post sounds exactly like something I would've said several years ago. I don't know if I have any good advice... I will say that things got better but it was me, alone that made the difference. We can't always rely on others to be a fix for our problems or needs. I know its hard to believe at times but people do care... even when they are not there when you need them.

Excuse me for being blunt and coming off a little rude but do you have family that uses ENA? Because if we are strangers and we don't know you why would your last words be to us and not your family? Why would you even care so much to post your last words on ENA? That doesn't make any sense to me, you "are" writing this to get people to reply. If you do read this which I'm sure you will, you should think long and hard before you do a silly thing such as ending your life. Everyone at some point and this is no exaggeration feels a little like this sometime. In high school I was actually bullied, I was a year away from graduating and dropped out because of the people harassing me. At three in the morning I would receive death threats, took em' to the police and the police said they are just threats and nothing has happened so they could do nothing to the harassers. I live in a very small town and some lies were made about me and everyone judges when I walk by, even so much that at my very first job I ever got my own manager brought up these lies and said he "heard about me and who I was."

I've lived a lonely life and I've lived through a lot of terrible things. My parents split when I was five, my dearest cousin JUST passed away last August and my dad is in horrible shape and my mother is living with Stage 3 rectal cancer and her chances for living another five years are slim. I would say my life doesn't mount to much right now and I've had a really tough time. I know exactly what you are going through, and though I've wanted to kill myself when I get so upset I actually feel the will to keep surviving once I've cooled down. Don't give up on yourself, just keep muscling through it, it's building you up and making you a stronger person you just don't realize it yet.

well im still here, i feel like im losing it though, the depression gets me. i will be so depressed and feel so low i just feel like i have to end my life, cause i feel theres no other way out of this pain. sometimes its just too much and i want to die. im sorry i came on here and said that i was going to kill myself. at that time that was how i felt. it was just a bad day. everydays bad for me but sometimes ill have really really bad days. i have so much guilt and pain and loneliness. do u kno what it feels like to be crying out for help for a long time and no one ever hears you? it makes me feel unimportant, like im just a piece of garbage.

I feel your pain.

I certainly know how it feels to reaching out for help and have no one there. I reached out for help since I was 15 but I didn't get any till recently. Don't be sorry for coming on here venting, there is nothing wrong with letting negative feelings out, people on here are understanding and want to help you.

Some nights I break down in tears screaming at the sky, "WHY me? What did I do to deserve this?" or "Why is she doing this? I love her, please, ill sacrifice anything to be with her!" or even "Someone, anyone help me, I cant take it anymore!" Not having anyone or anything answer sure is a crushing feeling of sorrow.

Loneliness and depression are a volatile combination, you should do what you can to meet new people, or at least stay in public. Do what you can to avoid being completely alone.

You are important, I might not know you personally but It saddens me to know you are in such pain. I give you my word on that. If you are having a particularly bad day and in dire need to talk to someone(or if you just would like to get stuff off your chest), feel free to PM me anytime. Or even email me(address is in my profile.)

Just remember your not alone.

Archived