could I be pregnant?

cassandra

hi. My partner and I have been trying to get pregnant since july last year. Before we started trying I had the IUD in so I wasnt expecting a period for sometime. I got a period about a wk after having the IUD taken out and i continued to have regular periods up until october. In november i got a period that lasted 3wks and had to be put on hormone tablets to stop it. The tablets worked after i finished the tablets 2 days later i started a period again. That was my last period which finishe the first week of december. I have now missed 2 periods.

My partner thought i was pregnant but i didnt think so so i took a few home pregnancy tests that came back negative. I waited until i was 2 wks late and got a blood test which also come back negative. It has now been 4 wks since my blood test and im 2 wks late for my second period. I am starting to put on more weight ( i an already a big girl) my nipples are dry sore and i feel queasy alot of the time even the skin on my face is drying out. Ive always had good skin! Im hating it.

Also forgot to mention that i do hat PCO syndrome. But havent had any problems with my period over the year if anything my cycle used to be 2 to 3 wks.

Is it possible to still be pregnant even though i keep getting negative tests?

Archived