Can a woman have an orgasm from kissing

MD Geist

There's new research into seeing if a person, man or woman, can have an orgasm by thinking their way to one. So far the results are showing that it is possible. It is pretty rare, I would think it's difficult to do, but the same areas of the brain light up when a person had a 'normal' orgasm vs had a 'though induced' orgasm.

There's new research into seeing if a person, man or woman, can have an orgasm by thinking their way to one. So far the results are showing that it is possible. It is pretty rare, I would think it's difficult to do, but the same areas of the brain light up when a person had a 'normal' orgasm vs had a 'though induced' orgasm.

That I just cannot see happening without somekind of stimulation. Maybe over a period of time like a week or a month without an orgasm I believe it would be possible to think your way into an orgasm. But I'm sure it would take several months of holding out.

That I just cannot see happening without somekind of stimulation. Maybe over a period of time like a week or a month without an orgasm I believe it would be possible to think your way into an orgasm. But I'm sure it would take several months of holding out.

Well I am a bit of a health nerd and was watching the discovery health channel, when the next show/documentary thing was all about this. The woman had claimed she could orgasm by just her thoughts alone and they did all of these tests on her, seeing what she was talking about and it turned out she really could. I can't find the exact link or what ever, but they called it "thinking off". The same areas of her brain lit up when she thought off vs actually having an orgasm the "natural" way.

Kissing? Is that even possible to cum while making out like how is that even possible? Has anyone experienced it?

My ex told me that she was experiencing orgasms from kisses. Turned out she'd never actually had an orgasm, and thought the tingling she was experiencing was it. When she finally had her first climax during sex, well, that changed her mind.

Well I am a bit of a health nerd and was watching the discovery health channel, when the next show/documentary thing was all about this. The woman had claimed she could orgasm by just her thoughts alone and they did all of these tests on her, seeing what she was talking about and it turned out she really could. I can't find the exact link or what ever, but they called it "thinking off". The same areas of her brain lit up when she thought off vs actually having an orgasm the "natural" way.

I looked it up and thats even more amazing than kissing and orgasms. Girls are so lucky, they get two forums of orgasms and they can have as many as they like without a refactory period. They can be stimulated different ways. Men seem to have one possiblity only.

Thinking and /or watching is an brain stimulation. I do not know if they measured the brains only or did they checked vawes and cramps also. If it is proved that woman orgasm borns more like via verbal and emotional things, it is only logical for women to get orgasms also without physical stimulation.

I looked it up and thats even more amazing than kissing and orgasms. Girls are so lucky, they get two forums of orgasms and they can have as many as they like without a refactory period. They can be stimulated different ways. Men seem to have one possiblity only.

Supposedly men can "think off" too, but obviously they get one and then have to wait a while. Can't get around the physiological part of getting back to a state where a man can get off a second time. There isn't even a need for touching.

Supposedly men can "think off" too, but obviously they get one and then have to wait a while. Can't get around the physiological part of getting back to a state where a man can get off a second time. There isn't even a need for touching.

...they're called "wet dreams"...which are rare in the first place, and usually caused by long spans of time between orgasms...now if you can do it while you're asleep, it's possible to do it while you're awake - but it's a tremendous amount of mind over matter!!!

...they're called "wet dreams"...which are rare in the first place, and usually caused by long spans of time between orgasms...now if you can do it while you're asleep, it's possible to do it while you're awake - but it's a tremendous amount of mind over matter!!!

No, "thinking off" is not just a wet dream. Obviously it's done while awake and it's done just by your thoughts. The lady who figured out how to "think off" teaches a class on how to do it and when they were showing the documentary, there were 5 men in the class who figured out how to do it. I don't know how it works, only know that it is very possible.

Ill wait a whole month to give it a shot. I wonder what you have to think of to have an orgasm.

Archived