Ask For Advice

Thread: Skype: This message has been removed.

iforgotmyname

After doing nothing for 2 weeks, i finally decided to go out with my friends to change my mood.

We had alot of fun together and it really helped to make me feel better.

But when I reached home, I saw this on Skype. My Ex sent me a message but she removed it. If I did not go out with my friends, I would have seen that message.

I have been having dreams of her coming back to me.

What do you think is the message? Why did she deleted it?

Now i really regret going out tonight =(

I should have just rot at home.

nutbrownhare
    Platinum Member
    Heaven only knows what the message was - if she wants to come back to you, believe me - you'll know soon enough. Rather than wishing away a real fun evening in favour of rotting at home, go over that great evening again and let yourself know that life goes on and that you can have fun without her.

Then go and do it again as soon as you can!

iforgotmyname
    She could have just edited it. But she removed it and now it is showing that she removed it on my com.

It is like she is trying to tell me something but in the end she changed her mind.

She messaged me late at night... it was the time where she would call me when we were still together.

Sigh...

dramallama
    If it's important enough she won't be playing silly games and she'll tell you what it was again. Otherwise you can assume it wasn't that important and move on. I would avoid Skype anyway if you are broken up. It's just all to easy for one of you to break contact.

dean kaplan

did you try asking her what it was that she posted? If it was something nice towards you that she was unsure of to the point where she changed her mind and removed it, aren't you kinda glad you didn't see it and get hyped up about something that she didn't really feel sure about saying?

Top Threads
Broke up with gf
So back story 4 months into the relationship. She knows about while she hasn't met my friends she knows of them. I know not much about her past. I
Unsure how I feel about this
My ex and I broke up 3 months ago of 7 years, he was out clubbing and searching for girls fairly quickly. Apparently he has found a new girl in his
Am I Being Selfish? I Need Your Help Please
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]My BF/SO is experiencing financial problems which has caused him to become distant and emotionally shut down. His career is
How could I have lost myself so easily?
Well.... I met him on a dating site in June. We met on my 35th birthday and hit it off so we became a couple. We talked of intimacy and how he
Should i send a Happy birthday text?
We broke up 40-50 days ago, and on NC for 20 days. I kind of slightly lashed out(nothing abusive, just pointed out that she was selfish for breaking
Bittersweet goodbye to this site...
I feel like I have to say goodbye to this site for now. I would like to thank everyone that reached out with helpful thoughts and information on my
9 Year relationship ended.
Hi Everyone Just need to clear my thoughts and get a reality check. About a month ago my girlfriend of 9 years left me and broke all contact

Featured Threads
Moving in together with my almost one year boyfriend but one big issue
Dear All, I haven't been back here for a while now. I have decided to post here instead than in the "pets" section, because I didn't want to
Back from the holidays: waiting for him to contact me
I am back form my holidays. I went away three weeks. We had two great dates before I went away. During the holidays we texted a few times, the
Should I do it?
Maybe itís because Iím such a nostalgic person, Itís going to be a full year since our breakup las January. I still think about her every f*cking day
He chose his lodgers side so I broke up with him but still love him
I just broke up with my boyfriend of one year because 4 months ago he let a friend move into his house with him she asked him ,and in turn he asked
Feeling unsure after 4 years and before marriage
Me and my fiancť are together for 4 years now, both in our mid 30s, had an engagement not long ago. We live in [B]MY [/B] apartment. I feel
Broke up with gf
So back story 4 months into the relationship. She knows about while she hasn't met my friends she knows of them. I know not much about her past. I
Girlfriend having abortion and says she needs time to herself. What do I do?
Hello, this is my first post in this forum and I am struggling and need a lot of help. 2 weeks ago my girlfriend found out she was pregnant, we are
Ask For Advice