Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why does it take him so long to cum?

Originally Posted by swampyankee
    There are some medications other than AD's that will inhibit performance, like Flo-max and some blood pressure meds. Also, soy products can cause ED troubles.

I'm a bit older - in my 50's - and I sometimes don't cum. I know its more fulfilling for my gf if I do, so I try - sometimes too hard. I get winded and begin to lose it. Quite disappointing and frustrating! I assure my gf that it's no reflection on her and I make sure she is completely satisfied in every other way. We both share a good attitude about it and just say let's try again in the morning, or in a few hours or whatever. It just means our sex is spread out over a period of time, which can be fun.
    I'm the same....sometimes 1/2 hour, sometimes an hour, other times, not. But she has accepted it's me, part of who I am, and is OK with it. Getting Ready for a First Date

It is probably a combination of him being used to masturbation along with some performance issues. The distance issue does not help things. I am sure he is thinking to himself: oh wow, she drive an hour to get her and now I am not getting hard. God, I wonder if I will be able to cum fast enough for her. All this is setting the stage for an awkward time in bed.

Relax and just enjoy the sensations of being together. The rest will fall into place with time and trust.

There is some research that indicates that smoking and/or being overweight can also affect a man's ability to have an erection and ejaculate. Does he smoke? Is he overweight?

Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    My boyfriend is a very healthy normal young guy who takes quite a while to orgasm. He doesn't smoke, he's in shape, I don't think he has any preformance anxiety/issues. He seems pretty fine about it and so am I (although sex usually gets sore near the end and I have to ask him to focus on finishing).

I think some guys just take longer than others. I think part of it is that he's so controlled all of the time. He never just loses it during sex. I would love it if he went premature once in a while when things got hot and heavy. It would be the biggest compliment.

i love that my boyfriend can last for a few hours...we can really relax that way and i get to come a few times...we use different positions and do other things in between so i don't get sore either, i just love spending all this time close to him! maybe would be differen if we weren''t in a LDR and did it a few times a week, maybe then i would tell him to hurry...but now i just love it..

Platinum Member
    Most likely performance anxiety.

Is his penis on the smaller side?

The first few times I had sex with my gf, I couldn't cum either, even after 1 hour. My gf's vagina would eventually go dry and we couldn't go any longer.

We then didn't have sex for like, 6 months, but when we got back together, I bought tighter condoms and now I can cum as quick as 5 minutes in, although I can hold it in for 20 minutes.

So if your boyfriend is wearing a condoms, try get him tighter ones? Even if normal condoms fit fine, just get him tighter ones. They feel 10x better.

I often have trouble cumming in missionary position, not sure why. When I'm behind her I can get off basically as quick as I want. I dunno, certain positions just "do it" for me more. The most common scenario is I make her cum in missionary (she's a total g-spot girl) then switch to doggy-style for me (although I think she's grown to enjoy it more) or, like another poster wrote, I ask her to stroke me off which I find incredibly hot. I love to rub it on her breasts and watch her stroke and suck it till I cum. It's a great visual and she's got great hands I don't feel too guilty about this but I know she does love it when I cum inside her, facing her. But usually I just don't get off easily that way. Obviously the best is when we cum together.

9. 07-26-2020, 11:29 AM

Thread is over 9 yrs old...Closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice