Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why does it take him so long to cum?

Rubbin one out does make you last longer. Tell him to cut back some and he should be back on par. Getting Ready for a First Date

He's not on antidepressents or any meds. He did tell me before we had sex that sometimes he can't get it up in the beginning but when we started having sex he never once had that problem and he said I was the only girl he was able to do it with. Maybe its performance anxiety like someone said. Its great don't get me wrong but i was just worried lol.

Also is it weird that he never wants me to see his penis when its soft?? Whenever I try to touch it to get it hard he pulls my hand away. And he never let's me go down on him unless its hard first. He always makes excuses for me not to. Instead he'll get on top of me and pleasure me until he gets hard.

I do appologize ahead of time, I have nothing to add to this that hasnt been said..
    But while reading this all I could hear in my head was
    Lionel Ritchie - All Night Long.

Just had to share.

Bronze Member
    Guy i'm seeing has only finished inside me twice. the rest he just kinda did it.. Is this a problem too. i dunno what i'm doing wrong.

My ex had the same...he could go on for hours..but never came...

I have encountered the same issue a few times in my life, mostly in the past in my first 2 relationships. I felt so worthless and unattractive as a woman. It is something I cannot work around sadly because it hurt me so much, 3 years of such difficulties. And I can't do it for hours, I haven't got that time..maybe if I lived with my bf and had no stresses in life.
    It is usually related to low self esteem from the guy and the usual paranoia of if it happens once it wil happen again sort of thing. Maybe you can reassure him that you don't mind touching him when he's soft..?

Originally Posted by corrin
    Holy Double-Standard, Batman!
    Lol.
    Not at all,
    I try to please him and if he's not coming I'm not going to lock myself in my closet and cry about
    it.
    It's the first time I've been with a guy and he hasn't cum so I'm not taking it personally.
    If it happened all the time that would be a different story, ha ha.
    We haven't been having sex long so hopefully he gets a happy ending soon.
    If not, we're not sexually compatible and...oh well.

Could be medication he is taking, and or "death grip".

Death Grip aka, masturbating with a tight clenched fist.

This does not mean you are loose by any means.
    Just means when he masturbates he may squeeze his Penis so tight, the end of his Penis goes purple.

Another reason is, he may have the thought ingrained into his head that women prefer a man who goes at it for a long time.

As mentioned in a previous post, some men know how to hold back from having an orgasm.
    So mentioning that you like quickies may stop him from these long sessions or reduce them.

It could be a mental thing since you both live an hour from each other and the fact that you don't spend as much time as you'd like to.

I don't understand why is it necissory for someone to cum every single time you have sex. It makes a mess, it can get your partner preggo. Id just try to hold it in and say on a scale of 1-10 that I'm a bout to cum i'm at a 9 id stop and rest or be done with it. No need to cum. A guy should be honest and upfront about it.

Bronze Member
    There are some medications other than AD's that will inhibit performance, like Flo-max and some blood pressure meds. Also, soy products can cause ED troubles.

I'm a bit older - in my 50's - and I sometimes don't cum. I know its more fulfilling for my gf if I do, so I try - sometimes too hard. I get winded and begin to lose it. Quite disappointing and frustrating! I assure my gf that it's no reflection on her and I make sure she is completely satisfied in every other way. We both share a good attitude about it and just say let's try again in the morning, or in a few hours or whatever. It just means our sex is spread out over a period of time, which can be fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice