age gap dont know what to do about rel

22n32

I'm 30 she is 23 .. been dating a yr. Both love eachother very much. But few things bother me she is all about her friends. It's the age I get it. But lately we spend less time. She at the gym getting in shape and tanning in a way getting ready for spring and summer. I feel like she is gearing up to always go out and meet someone else. I've brought it up to her just made me look weak and insecure hence prob pushing her away.. I feel at 23 ur always looking for something better and its just matter of time. So I don't know what to do

I think that's kind of a harsh generalization to make. Just because she is 23 doesn't mean she is going to be looking for someone better or thinking of leaving you. Getting in shape and tanning is not really a good reason to assume she doesn't want to be with you and is looking for something better to come along. If she hasn't done anything innappropriate as in flirting with other guys or things like that then I don't think you have anything to worry about it.

I guess I just feel strongly about this because I am 19 and if someone said to me 'you are only 19, you will go looking for someone else' I would be offended because I am not that type of girl and would be happy to meet the person I will marry and settle down right now. So I guess what I'm saying is don't assume she is like that unless she has given you good reason to.

Good luck.

Thanks. I agree with u. You have great points.. I guess I'm unsure because of her age.. and she is still exploring so why stop with me!

Why not stop with you? Does she flirt with other guys or anything like that? What exactly is she doing that makes you think she is going to leave you for someone else? Or is it just the fact that she is 23? Because if that's the case then I hope you wouldn't ruin a good relationship with insecurities about her age.. although I can understand where you're coming from.

Haha, yes.. I ask a lot of questions.

Why not stop with you? Does she flirt with other guys or anything like that? What exactly is she doing that makes you think she is going to leave you for someone else? Or is it just the fact that she is 23? Because if that's the case then I hope you wouldn't ruin a good relationship with insecurities about her age.. although I can understand where you're coming from.

Haha, yes.. I ask a lot of questions.

I don't see her flirt with any guys when I'm around. But who knows what she does with her friends. She is a bit of an attention getter. And since we have been together she has gained lot of confidence in all aspect of her life and looks better. I feel maybe a guy her age comes around she might be inclined to leave. BTW we look about the same age

I don't see her flirt with any guys when I'm around. But who knows what she does with her friends. She is a bit of an attention getter. And since we have been together she has gained lot of confidence in all aspect of her life and looks better. I feel maybe a guy her age comes around she might be inclined to leave. BTW we look about the same age

I really don't think you need to be concerned about this. I understand where you are coming from.. but I am going to be blunt when I say that if you continue to let this bother you.. well, that may be the thing that will make her want to leave you for someone else because being insecure is not a turn on. I'm not saying she would do that, but I hope you see my point that she obviously cares about you - she's in a relationship with you. Insecurities will push her away if you don't deal with them. Maybe she just feels secure in her relationship with you that she feels confident in herself! That's a great thing. Perhaps you should take a cue from her and be as confident as she is. I know for a fact that that is a good quality in a partner and it shouldn't be taken as a bad thing.. UNLESS like I said, she is flirting or cheating on you but it seems you have no reason to think that..

If she really cared about you, she would just drop you like a hot potato as soon as a guy her age comes along.

Having an age difference isn't necessarily a bad thing as long as you have the same goals and whatnot.

And who knows she might drop me because she's young and thinks gress is greener on the other side.. just because she might be curios about someone that might come up to her. She has. That look everyone wants to try to have sex with. She is short with big chest and butt. She kinda exodus sex Haha. I'm 6,4 athletic look 25 no problem finding other girls. I'm just a romantic old fashion. And I love her and don't wanna waste my time

Thanks. Again I agree. She even told me, the reason she will leave me is if I contuine my insucerties about this. Which is right and I agree. I never used to be like this.. I was kinda a player.. But love turned me soft. Just got a text from her I got a nice outfit for Valentine day for uo

Thanks. Again I agree. She even told me, the reason she will leave me is if I contuine my insucerties about this. Which is right and I agree. I never used to be like this.. I was kinda a player.. But love turned me soft. Just got a text from her I got a nice outfit for Valentine day for uo

You need to work on your insecurities. My boyfriend was like you in the beginning of our relationship and always worried I'd leave for someone else. Let me tell you, that was a turn off for me, but he quickly changed and turned around in that area. I'm 21 and he is 31. Just because she is younger doesn't mean she wants a guy around her age. I know for me, I don't like guys my own age, as they are very immature and I am looking to settle down. If she didn't like you, she wouldn't be with you. simple as that, so try to have some more confidence in yourself.

Archived