Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: Is Fingering and Giving/Receiving Hand Jobs considered Sex?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    237
    Gender
    Female

    Is Fingering and Giving/Receiving Hand Jobs considered Sex?

    I was talking to this girl yesterday and I was shocked by what she told me next. She told me that “fingering and giving/receiving hand jobs are considered sex”, I would like to hear your two cents on this. Do you agree or disagree with this? If you do agree, is doing something like this during the second week of a relationship considered moving too fast? If you do agree with this, why do you agree and if you disagree with this, why do you disagree?

  2. #2
    Forum Supporter Fudgie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    15,222
    Gender
    Female
    I think when you decide to partake in sexual acts with someone (handjobs, actual sex, fingering, oral, WHATEVER) is totally up to the people involved. I can't say. Personally, I like to wait a month or more before going beyond kissing and getting my breasts felt up, but that's just me. It will be different for everyone.

    And I disagree with the girl....I think intercourse = sex. All other acts are sexual, but if the penis isn't in the vagina, it's not sex. Just my opinion.

  3. #3
    Gold Member Maroney555's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    896
    Gender
    Female
    I think second week is rushing it, but I am on the boat that this is technically considered sex. There are orifices being mingled with lol.

  4. #4
    Bronze Member SapphireNoir10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    12,017
    Gender
    Female
    I think technically a penis in a vagina is considered sexual intercourse.

    When they do lie detectors they always say 'sexual contact' for anything before actual 'sexual intercourse'

    So i believe its just 'sexual contact'

  5.  

  6. #5
    Platinum Member Jd1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,282
    Gender
    Female
    To me, sex is when you're actually having intercourse with the person.

    Sure, doing other things are considered sexual, but I would not say it's the same as fornication.

  7. #6
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    148
    It depends on what the meaning of the word is is.

  8. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,822
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Fudgie
    I think when you decide to partake in sexual acts with someone (handjobs, actual sex, fingering, oral, WHATEVER) is totally up to the people involved. I can't say. Personally, I like to wait a month or more before going beyond kissing and getting my breasts felt up, but that's just me. It will be different for everyone.

    And I disagree with the girl....I think intercourse = sex. All other acts are sexual, but if the penis isn't in the vagina, it's not sex. Just my opinion.
    I agree with you here, though not with the second section... oral sex is sex.. hence the name. lol. I'm holding back on saying anything political.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    237
    Gender
    Female
    Hi sweetpea03,

    Is giving/receiving hand jobs really oral sex though?

    Notgivingup

    Originally Posted by sweetpea03
    I agree with you here, though not with the second section... oral sex is sex.. hence the name. lol. I'm holding back on saying anything political.

  10. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,822
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by notgivingup
    Hi sweetpea03,

    Is giving/receiving hand jobs really oral sex though?

    Notgivingup
    In my opinion, no, it would be considered mutual masturbation, in all technicality. But others may say that it is. That could be up for debate...

  11. #10
    Super Moderator agent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,476
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by notgivingup
    Is giving/receiving hand jobs really oral sex though?

    There's no mouth involved, so no.

    All of the things listed in the first post are sexual activities, are sexual contact.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •