Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Fingering and Giving/Receiving Hand Jobs considered Sex?

notgivingup

Question Is Fingering and Giving/Receiving Hand Jobs considered Sex?

I was talking to this girl yesterday and I was shocked by what she told me next. She told me that “fingering and giving/receiving hand jobs are considered sex”, I would like to hear your two cents on this. Do you agree or disagree with this? If you do agree, is doing something like this during the second week of a relationship considered moving too fast? If you do agree with this, why do you agree and if you disagree with this, why do you disagree?

Fudgie
    I think when you decide to partake in sexual acts with someone (handjobs, actual sex, fingering, oral, WHATEVER) is totally up to the people involved. I can't say. Personally, I like to wait a month or more before going beyond kissing and getting my breasts felt up, but that's just me. It will be different for everyone.

And I disagree with the girl....I think intercourse = sex. All other acts are sexual, but if the penis isn't in the vagina, it's not sex. Just my opinion.

Maroney555
    I think second week is rushing it, but I am on the boat that this is technically considered sex. There are orifices being mingled with lol.

SapphireNoir10
    I think technically a penis in a vagina is considered sexual intercourse.

When they do lie detectors they always say 'sexual contact' for anything before actual 'sexual intercourse'

So i believe its just 'sexual contact'

Jd1983
    To me, sex is when you're actually having intercourse with the person.

Sure, doing other things are considered sexual, but I would not say it's the same as fornication.

r3ni
    Bronze Member
    It depends on what the meaning of the word is is.

sweetpea03

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgie [Register to see the link]
    I think when you decide to partake in sexual acts with someone (handjobs, actual sex, fingering, oral, WHATEVER) is totally up to the people involved. I can't say. Personally, I like to wait a month or more before going beyond kissing and getting my breasts felt up, but that's just me. It will be different for everyone.

And I disagree with the girl....I think intercourse = sex. All other acts are sexual, but if the penis isn't in the vagina, it's not sex. Just my opinion.
    I agree with you here, though not with the second section... oral sex is sex.. hence the name. lol. I'm holding back on saying anything political.

notgivingup
    Hi sweetpea03,

Is giving/receiving hand jobs really oral sex though?

Notgivingup

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea03 [Register to see the link]
    I agree with you here, though not with the second section... oral sex is sex.. hence the name. lol. I'm holding back on saying anything political.

sweetpea03

Quote Originally Posted by notgivingup [Register to see the link]
    Hi sweetpea03,

Notgivingup
    In my opinion, no, it would be considered mutual masturbation, in all technicality. But others may say that it is. That could be up for debate...

agent
    Quote Originally Posted by notgivingup [Register to see the link]

There's no mouth involved, so no.

All of the things listed in the first post are sexual activities, are sexual contact.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Should I Tell Her I'm a Virgin?
Hi everyone, I've been dating this girl for about 2 months now. Everything is somehow going very well - I use the word "somehow" because i'm a
Husband Won't Go Down on Me
SO.....when we first started dating I gave him oral and he didn't return, I never had oral from a guy, or a girl,,lol,,,but I just thought since we
I have no interest in having any form of intimacy with my boyfriend.
Hi, first ever post on here - I'm just in need of some advice on something. I'm 20 and my boyfriend is 29 - we have been together for almost a
With the fiancÚ
So we are getting hitched in July I reckon. I'm not going to lie our sex life hasn't been all that great the past few months, I understand that w/
Gentlemanly/shy guy feeling inept with initiating sex
We have been dating only 2 1/2 months, and have taken things intentionally slow. So we are just now getting to the "getting intimate" stage. We've
Did my Military Husband Cheat on Me?
Hello again! I have another question I would love to get advice on. So.....my husband was caught texting a coworker. How did I catch him you ask?
Question
I am a white girl and have always had the "black" guy fantasy. I have recently met a black guy I connect with. I was looking for more a fling (he
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice