Ask For Advice

Thread: Burning sensation in pubic area

Nimzo

Burning sensation in pubic area

For the past two days I've noticed a strange burning sensation in the pubic area. It doesn't really hurt, it doesn't itch, it's just sort of a burning/slightly stinging sensation in that one specific area that comes on for a few minutes then goes away. Really have no idea what it could be, or if I should worry, other than the slight inconvenience and worry it causes.

greywolf
    I think it would help if you were more specific about where exactly the burning is.

Nimzo
    The burning I'm describing is in the pubic area, I'm not sure how much more specific I could be?

greywolf
    What I was trying to determine is if you meant your genitals, your crotch, of the insides of your thighs. Have you been using a new product recently?

Sparkly Eyes

Have you looked at yourself down there? Check it with a mirror and see how that part looks first.

Nimzo
    Well in that regards, it's right above the penis, where the pubic hair is. I am not using any new products, I do not shave, and it's not any STD as that would be out of the question. And it looks completely normal (no redness, nothing out of the ordinary).

samson87

Ey man I just startd havin the same burnin sensation feelin in my upper right pubic area for about a week now. Still tryna find out what it could be. Hopefully nothing serious.

samson87

Ey man I just startd havin the same burnin sensation feelin in my upper right pubic area for about a week now. Still tryna find out what it could be. Hopefully nothing serious.

samson87

kpsony

I know this was a while ago, but is there any updates? I've been having the same issue. It comes and goes and seems to only pop up after I go out and do cocaine. I know that sounds terrible, but thats when it seems to come back. I highly doubt its HSV II as I've seen 2 doctors about it and there are no visible sores or lesions, and the symptoms have lasted for over 2 weeks which is very unlike HSV. The symptoms were also 100% one day, then gone the next with no gradual healing like you would normally see with a herpes.

Top Threads
trigeminal neuralgia?
So I went to the hospital at 2:30 AM. They gave me a 30mg shot of Toradol. That only reduced it a bit. They sent me home. I took 2 Tylenol 1 and got
Would you trust a psychiatrist who categorizes homosexuality as an illness ?
I was just on a website which lets you ,after signing up, choose a psychiatrist to book an appointment with . You view the psychiatrist's profile
Vivid Dreams
I know that anti depressants have a side effect of causing vivid dreams. But my dreams are so weird that I am scared of the whole idea of going to
Lost.
Where do I begin? I'm a 20 year old female and life at the moment has been really rough. I feel that every aspect of my life is incredibly

Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice