Ask For Advice

Thread: Burning sensation in pubic area

Nimzo

Burning sensation in pubic area

For the past two days I've noticed a strange burning sensation in the pubic area. It doesn't really hurt, it doesn't itch, it's just sort of a burning/slightly stinging sensation in that one specific area that comes on for a few minutes then goes away. Really have no idea what it could be, or if I should worry, other than the slight inconvenience and worry it causes.

greywolf
    I think it would help if you were more specific about where exactly the burning is.

Nimzo
    The burning I'm describing is in the pubic area, I'm not sure how much more specific I could be?

greywolf
    What I was trying to determine is if you meant your genitals, your crotch, of the insides of your thighs. Have you been using a new product recently?

Sparkly Eyes

Have you looked at yourself down there? Check it with a mirror and see how that part looks first.

Nimzo
    Well in that regards, it's right above the penis, where the pubic hair is. I am not using any new products, I do not shave, and it's not any STD as that would be out of the question. And it looks completely normal (no redness, nothing out of the ordinary).

samson87

Ey man I just startd havin the same burnin sensation feelin in my upper right pubic area for about a week now. Still tryna find out what it could be. Hopefully nothing serious.

samson87

Ey man I just startd havin the same burnin sensation feelin in my upper right pubic area for about a week now. Still tryna find out what it could be. Hopefully nothing serious.

samson87

kpsony

I know this was a while ago, but is there any updates? I've been having the same issue. It comes and goes and seems to only pop up after I go out and do cocaine. I know that sounds terrible, but thats when it seems to come back. I highly doubt its HSV II as I've seen 2 doctors about it and there are no visible sores or lesions, and the symptoms have lasted for over 2 weeks which is very unlike HSV. The symptoms were also 100% one day, then gone the next with no gradual healing like you would normally see with a herpes.

Top Threads
Religious organisation knocking on my door
Apologies if this is the wrong thread, I wasn't sure where to place this. I'm in the UK and for quite a while I've had people from a religious
What fears accompany fear of public speaking?
If someone has a big fear of public speaking, what other fears/dislikes is that person likely to have? For example, is it likely they are also
Overdose..opinions?
I was told that yesterday my ex overdosed in heroin. Apparently him, his cousin, and someone else sent with him to Indy and did stuff in the vehicle

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice