Ask For Advice

Thread: Burning sensation in pubic area

Nimzo

Burning sensation in pubic area

For the past two days I've noticed a strange burning sensation in the pubic area. It doesn't really hurt, it doesn't itch, it's just sort of a burning/slightly stinging sensation in that one specific area that comes on for a few minutes then goes away. Really have no idea what it could be, or if I should worry, other than the slight inconvenience and worry it causes.

greywolf
    I think it would help if you were more specific about where exactly the burning is.

Nimzo
    The burning I'm describing is in the pubic area, I'm not sure how much more specific I could be?

greywolf
    What I was trying to determine is if you meant your genitals, your crotch, of the insides of your thighs. Have you been using a new product recently?

Sparkly Eyes

Have you looked at yourself down there? Check it with a mirror and see how that part looks first.

Nimzo
    Well in that regards, it's right above the penis, where the pubic hair is. I am not using any new products, I do not shave, and it's not any STD as that would be out of the question. And it looks completely normal (no redness, nothing out of the ordinary).

samson87

Ey man I just startd havin the same burnin sensation feelin in my upper right pubic area for about a week now. Still tryna find out what it could be. Hopefully nothing serious.

samson87

Ey man I just startd havin the same burnin sensation feelin in my upper right pubic area for about a week now. Still tryna find out what it could be. Hopefully nothing serious.

samson87

kpsony

I know this was a while ago, but is there any updates? I've been having the same issue. It comes and goes and seems to only pop up after I go out and do cocaine. I know that sounds terrible, but thats when it seems to come back. I highly doubt its HSV II as I've seen 2 doctors about it and there are no visible sores or lesions, and the symptoms have lasted for over 2 weeks which is very unlike HSV. The symptoms were also 100% one day, then gone the next with no gradual healing like you would normally see with a herpes.

Top Threads
Alcohol Problems, what do I do?
Looking back I've had problems with drinking since I started college. I donít drink every day but I have nights every so often that I just keep
Pain after cystitis for weeks
Hey, so I had a couple nasty cases of cystitis about 6 weeks ago that just kept coming back (have explained before) and now I'm just sort of having
Mom I don't understand this
So y'all know that mom has been fightin the cancer for a while now. She's had very little to no mobility the past few months, and hasn't ate enough
Chest pain after meditation
I recently had chest pain after meditation. I have a lot of sadness and pain that is happening with my spouse and the world. I am trying to figure
doctors are not able to help
So its been 1 and a half year of stomach pain. To be more specific in the mid upper abdomen, I have a terrible bowel movement, cuz im only able to
Cambridge diet
Hi starting this thread in the hope someone is in the same position I started the Cambridge diet and I am feeling great looking forward to losing

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice