"Am I being played for a fool?" Update: Guys, he's friggin' nuts!

MyNinja

Late last night around 1:30am I got a text saying "hey how r you". I had since deleted him out of my phone so i wasn't too quick to recognize the number. I ignored it. He then tried to call me about 7 mins later. I ignored the call. 10 mins later he sent me another text saying. "Im coming over. Love u" I got nervous and made sure the gates outside the my apartment were locked and secured so he wouldn't get in (sometimes people put pieces of cardboard or pebbles inbetween the gates so they can get in). He then called about 5 mins later and left me a voice message which said "heeeyyyyy baby! (followed by laughter). How you doin' babe?" Yeah, I cut my phone off after that. I don't know if he came by the complex or not because that was the last thing I heard from him.

It pissed me off more than anything because I had told him this past Sunday that I was moving on to someone who is available and who isn't full of lies and excuses (short version). I thought that was it because I didn't receive anymore contact until last night. It's like he isn't hearing me and he's acting like everthing is cool (even though I saw that he read it. I sent a msg through POF since he's always on there and I knew he'd get it). i don't want to have to be looking over my shoulder wondering if he's waiting for me to come outside. He's showing signs of stalkerish/obessive behavior. I hope I don't have to get the authorities involved in the future. I hope he just goes away and realizes that he messed up.....bad, and there's no fixing it. His true colors have be revealed and I want nothing more to do with someone who hides their life from me. Thanks for listening

thanks. i would have posted the backstory, but it got pushed so far back i couldn't find it, lol.

He always came up with excuses not to meet my family. He said it wouldn't be possible for me to meet his parents for reasons unknown even though he supposedly took his mother out to LA every to see his father (he said they were getting sick or something) . He never answered his phone or responded to texts. He would only contact me during "booty call hours" on any random day. He said he was working two jobs (17 hour days) to support his parents and to pay off his debts to them along with a medical bill and a traffic ticket. Despite him being so busy he ALWAYS found time to venture onto Plenty of link removed several times a day in the morning, afternoon and evening. I thought he was full of it and only wanted me for sex and nothing more so i had to let him go. i felt he was lying to me about the two jobs and sick parents. He had soooo many excuses and rarely saw me and never called.

I see he's still nuttier than a fruitcake....Good thing you bounced and left him behind when you did.

Just let cuckoo for cocoa cocoa puffs play games by himself!

And what man think it's appropriate to call and text a young lady at that hour, especially when the relationship is over??!! But please be safe, this guy sounds unstable.

It seems to him the relationship is still going even though I made it perfectly clear that I was gone and I didnt contact him at all. I get the feeling he will try to contact again.

yeah, that voicemail creeped me out when i heard him laughing and i thought he was going to come over like he said. Don't know if he came over and tried to get in or not. I fell asleep

Archived