LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1 1/2 year of trying

15 weeks left to go.

When my wife wipes blood comes out. obygn said everything is fine. She currently has yeast infection but our obygn stated that she doesn't need to treat it. I'm just worried.. Is it just normal for some women just to bleed during pregnancy. My wife has type 2 diabetes I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Yes, some women will bleed during pregnancy. If the doctor is not worried about it and everything checks out fine, then it's completely normal.

Originally Posted by sweetpea03
    Yes, some women will bleed during pregnancy. If the doctor is not worried about it and everything checks out fine, then it's completely normal.
    Thank you so much.

She currently has yeast infection but our obygn stated that she doesn't need to treat it.

That sounds uncomfortable. yikes.... is there any particular reason the doctor cited for suggesting NOT treating it? The over-the-counter creams are safe to use during pregnancy and would offer relief of the symptoms

link removed

I really don't know why obygn would say that. I will tell her to tell him today. My wife is under high risk being diabetic type 2 so she sees obygn every 2 weeks.

obygn said if it's not bothering her that she doesn't need to worry about it. Blood sugar is ok. Gained 2 pounds but overall everything is fine. We need to scheduled new ultrasound.

Update. While heading home car hit us in the back. Spent the day in labor and delivery and monitoring the baby. It's been over 35 hrs and the baby is doing great =). Noticed the guy going too fast during traffic time and I held my wife in the moment of impact.

I'm glad everyone is ok- scary stuff!

Thanks bella. Just when I thought things were getting better it got worst yesterday. They made my wife take 24 hr urine sample and found high amount of protein in her urine. Her blood pressure was high after the accident so they think it might be Pre-eclampsia. She was doing stress test yesterday and blood pressure was good. Baby was fine Her blood pressure has been good so far so this must be something new. Week 31 today. Today she has appointment with ob gyn in the morning to talk about this. I feel like crying but I have to stay strong.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    If she is well monitored things should go well. I know it is scary, but it seems like she is having good care and if she should have to have the baby now it is entirely viable as viability is at about 24 weeks or so. I am sure she will be ok.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice