Ask For Advice

Thread: what does it mean when a man watches you sleep?

freurmynd

what does it mean when a man watches you sleep?

my err friend, he doesnt want a relationship, so basically its a fb w benefits thing, started out that way anyhow... i care a great deal, he has told me he cares. and i know the reason he doesnt want a relationship is he is afraid of getting hurt again. same here.... spending time with him, and when he is with me, he watches me sleep... he will pretend he is sleeping if i happen to move or look up, but he watches and i am wondering what that means.
    i have my own ideas but if anyone has somethign to offer???please do

Layla88

Don't think anything of it. He seems unavailable, but you sound like you like him. You sure you can handle this?

freurmynd
    nope lol but it is what it is... and its good to feel again

honesttoblog
    He may be watching you sleeping out of fear that you're going to leave- if he doesn't want a relationship because he's worried about getting hurt- he may have commitment issues. Or on completely the other hand he may just enjoy watching you sleep- because some guys think girls are gorgeous when they're sleeping? Hope either of them help

CatsMeeoow
    FWB work tenuously at best even when both parties have no other involved feelings.

You being concerned about what it means - and I'm getting a feeling from how you wrote that you would like it to mean something... says that you are vested more than a FWB. This is spelling disaster... you may not want to admit it now but when he's over it... you won't be.

Listen to what he tells you. He isn't interested in more... for whatever reasons which don't matter cause the first part of his sentence says it all.

Tread carefully

Circe~
    Hmm.. could be
    1) Because he thinks you look peaceful and beautiful when you sleep (this is what my H says to me about why he watches me in the mornings, in between reading his kindle of course ) - BUT still doesn't want a commitment. You can stare at something beautiful without wanting to commit to a lifetime (or even a relationship) with it, lets say.
    2) Because he loves you (this is why I watch my husband when he's asleep sometimes - it pulls on the heartstrings to see him in so vulnerable a state).
    3) Because he thinks you look odd when you sleep and can't figure out why.
    4) Because he's wondering how long this can go on and trying to weigh things up.
    5) Because he can't sleep and it's better than staring at the ceiling.
    6) Because he's curious about the way your face looks.

It could be anything. Must be difficult for you though because we're lead to believe this means something sweet and when done in the context of a committed relationship it usually does mean something sweet. But in the context of an FB relationship you really do risk getting heart broken.

Top Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Am I getting played
Not sure if anyone reading has seen my othere post in the other threads. Ive seen to gotten mixed up with the wrong female and things just are not
Feeling really down - suicide and self harm
It's been a while since I posted on her, so here it goes. I've been feeling really down lately, I've been frequently self harming and been having
HELP PLZ! Idk how to handle all this. Reply plz
My exs new bf is constantly harrasing me and friends, mocking me and stuff. My ex is doing the same but not directly at me. Spreading lies about me
Dilemma with co-worker
Hi guys. I am not sure if I am posting to the right forum but this is my first time here, apologies in advance if I am not doing the right thing. I
In some need of someone to figure out why I'm feeling like this
I'm terrible at expressing what I feel. The only thing I'm not afraid to show is anger. I hate crying in front of anyone or feeling like I'm a burden
Ladies can you tell when a guy is depressed?
I tried to talk to some women recently. I just got looked at weird and that. Can you tell when a guy is heartbroken or depressed?

online counseling
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice