Is it wrong to lose your virginity to a prostitute?

MD Geist

This question isn't for me at all but it is a thought to those who struggle with women and are still virgins.

Its terrible when a guy just has zero luck with women and has no break through what so ever. At what point is it time to decide enough is enough do you continue dealing with the pain and suffering or can one seek a sexual encounter to get it over and one with?.

Unfornately not everyone has the privlege to sit and wait for the right one to come along its bad enough that person might have to comprimise everything they want in a partner just to have a girlfriend as is. They don't get to pick and choose. They will simply have to take what they can get if they are lucky. Where does one find happiness in this? Were does one find success? I'm under the impression that if you actually go this route you will have more success down the road.

Before I used to think prostitution was a terrible thing and why would anyone do it? now I understand why such a thing exists because some men are less forunate with relationships and dating so the best solution would be to live out the things you want for a small time fee. At least you can say you've lived out your fantasys and such even if you have never found true love that lasts a life time. Some of us out there will never have that unconditional love but instead will have conditional instead or worst will have to pay as you go simply because you don't have a choice especially if you've explored your options. After all what would be a better way to make up for lost time?

Just something I was thinking about all week that I felt like i needed to discus.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it is wrong. A large percentage of sex workers are either 1) addicts 2) doing it under threat by their pimp or 3) are victims of sexual abuse. It is a horrible industry, and anyone who visits a prostitute is helping support it.

Read this article:

link removed

and see how you feel about visiting a prostitute.

As someone in the same situation, I do wonder these things at times. I still refuse to go to such a low level but eventually, people have their breaking point right? Maybe when I get into my mid or late 30s and still a virgin (no prospects or even having a girlfriend before) then I may have to make this choice.

Eventually lots of guys will get backed into a corner and give in, whether they really want to or not. For some unfortunate people, those that choose not to go this route may never experience intimacy and sex.

Yes, I think this is not the right thing to do but at the same time.... people have their reasons and needs also.

Is it wrong to lose your virginity to a prostitute?

I would see it as act of desperation, and desperation is a turn-off so I wouldn't date a guy who had visited prostitutes. I don't know if it's wrong or not, but some are women forced into prostitution, get locked up in a room and are abused and not allowed any food until they agree to it and I think supporting human trafficking is wrong and equal to rape. There are probably women who are voluntary in the business but I think the customer many times can't really know if the prostitute is doing it for the money or because she's scared of what might happen to her and her family if she doesn't.

Unfornately not everyone has the privlege to sit and wait for the right one to come along its bad enough that person might have to comprimise everything they want in a partner just to have a girlfriend as is.

Unfortunately many people do that, they are so scared to be alone so they panic and get involved/engaged/married prematurely, they don't wait until they find someone they click with, they are so desperate and needy that they just take a relationship for the sake of having one.

They will simply have to take what they can get if they are lucky. Where does one find happiness in this? Were does one find success? I'm under the impression that if you actually go this route you will have more success down the road.

Well they don't "have to", we all have the right to say no, we are never forced to have meaningless relationships and we shouldn't, as you say it doesn't bring happiness. But I don't see your logic in thinking going the route of having meaningless relationship with people you don't like would be the road to success. Would it be to harden yourself with the unhappiness of having a bad relationship so you can endure your next bad relationship longer? In my view having a relationship for the sake of having a relationship is a pointless waste of time and effort. Successful relationships comes with staying single until you find someone worth your time so you're not taken by someone you don't even like when it happens. And success comes in many forms, it's possible to lead a successful life as single, success isn't tied to whether you have sex or a relationship. Successful people as Mother Theresa, Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton never had romantic relationships.

I understand why such a thing exists because some men are less forunate with relationships and dating so the best solution would be to live out the things you want for a small time fee. At least you can say you've lived out your fantasys and such even if you have never found true love that lasts a life time.

Well I suppose it depends of the guy's attitude to sex, if sex without love or mutual attraction has any value to him. To me I wouldn't want to have sex if I had to pay the other party to have sex with me, sex wouldn't be exciting to me if it's not exciting to both.

Some of us out there will never have that unconditional love but instead will have conditional instead or worst will have to pay as you go simply because you don't have a choice especially if you've explored your options. After all what would be a better way to make up for lost time?

There are several levels to conditional, as long the conditions are just healthy boundaries I don't think conditional love is something bad, I want my potential partner's love for me to be conditional, I would see that as him having backbone, having a sense to fall to out of love and leave me if I cheat or abuse him. I want my bad and good deeds to matter for him. As for paying for love, that isn't possible, you can't pay someone to fall in love with you, you can only bribe the prostitute into having sex with you (and if you're going to enjoy sex in those circumstances is another matter).

You can easily get HIV going with a prostitute ,most of them have to feed their cocaine habit , they sleep with so many clients , or she might have one of those STD that are incurable, u are still clean and it would be horror if u had to meet someone nice that wants to share her life with you, u would have to tell her before u have sex u have got an STD !!

Can't say if it's wrong but I think it's yucky.

He's ruining his chances for being with someone. Most women (including myself) will not date a guy who has visited prostitutes. It's gross.

I really have to question the mindset of someone who sees sex as "something to just get it over with". I couldn't be with someone who places such little importance on the act itself that he'd PAY to do it with some dirty hooker. It also speaks loads about his insecurity. Why couldn't he have waited to experience such a special thing with someone he cares about?

Yes, it is wrong. A large percentage of sex workers are either 1) addicts 2) doing it under threat by their pimp or 3) are victims of sexual abuse. It is a horrible industry, and anyone who visits a prostitute is helping support it.

Read this article:

link removed

and see how you feel about visiting a prostitute.

Saying it's wrong is a judgment call, and I don't think anyone has that right. However, I suppose I might consider what sex means to that person and wonder if their views on it are compatible with mine.

Not all judgments are bad. Supporting prostitution can be wrong, due to the reasons last poster mentioned.

MD, it's a big turn off for most women if they find out you visited a prostitute, doesn't matter if you lost virginity that way or not. Honestly, I think you guys are making such a big deal out of this virginity thing, it's really not that big a deal. Wait for a girl that willingly does it with you so you can have REAL intimacy. And it will happen, trust me...

You can't experience intimacy with a prostitute.

Bingo. Sex and intimacy are not necesarily the same thing. A prostitute is not at all comparable to someone who will have sex for its own sake. I think you're asking the wrong question here. Will it really achieve anything for that person's self worth to "get it over and done with"? I hardly think so. At the end of the day they still haven't achieved what they really want; they only serve to deceive themselves. Irrespective of whether or not it is wrong from an arbitrary moral standpoint, it is entirely unpragmatic.

Finding out that you used a prostitute will turn off women. So will finding out that you're a virgin, to a lesser degree. (Some women will be okay with it, or even think it's admirable, but they'll say they hope you find "someone" and never give you a real chance.)

Hiding the fact that you're a virgin will be very difficult if you get into an intimate situation with a woman. Hiding the fact that you visited a prostitute will be very easy--just don't admit it.

That said, I still don't recommend it, as it's illegal, and illegal things can have bad consequences. You'll just have to tough it out and probably get experience with a woman you aren't that attracted to.

JFK lost his virginity to a prostitute?

yeah that's kind of weird. Wasn't the whole Kennedy family just really into having sex with a bunch of different people? I know both Kennedys had loads of affairs. And JFK was a handsome dude. I find it hard to believe that women weren't pawing at him from the very onset of his teen years that he had to pay a lady to take his virginity.

He may have been president...but he slept with a prostitute? Doesn't matter what the guy does for a living, I still wouldn't date him. Sorry JFK, you blew it for me.

Going to a prostitute for your first time is... an unfortunate situation. I can't really say what I would do if I was in that situation because I don't feel that way, but I understand how a lot of people just don't find themselves lucky enough to find a person to be with.

In that situation it is impossible to recommend (note I don't mean a flat out denial- just would not condone) because it will not change that person's interactions with the people around them- because really, wanting to lose your virginity for the sake of losing it points towards general problems with the opposite sex. They will not suddenly change once your virginity is gone. It won't neccessarily at all give you the confidence to be successful with the opposite sex.

MD, it's a big turn off for most women if they find out you visited a prostitute, doesn't matter if you lost virginity that way or not. Honestly, I think you guys are making such a big deal out of this virginity thing, it's really not that big a deal. Wait for a girl that willingly does it with you so you can have REAL intimacy. And it will happen, trust me...

I wish things did work that way but they don't. There's people in this forum who are much worst than me. They are well into their 30's and 40's and have never had a relationship to begin with. Sometimes I wonder if seeking a pro can make things better. They can make up for lost time and get better and understand things a lot better than before.

You say we are making a big deal out of this virginity thing and well after a certain age it becomes weird almost to the point were its just as weird as sleeping with a prostitute.

I wouldn't date a guy who has been to a prostitute.

I laugh at that statement because a lot of women will still date a player. A Guy who basically has seen a prostitutes over and over again and again except has slept around. I don't understand at all.

I wish things did work that way but they don't. There's people in this forum who are much worst than me. They are well into their 30's and 40's and have never had a relationship to begin with. Sometimes I wonder if seeking a pro can make things better. They can make up for lost time and get better and understand things a lot better than before.

You say we are making a big deal out of this virginity thing and well after a certain age it becomes weird almost to the point were its just as weird as sleeping with a prostitute.

Sleeping with a hooker is more gross than weird....The way I see it, you have very low self esteem if you really care that much about what people think about virginity, and feel like you just have to lose it somehow. I wouldn't date someone who obsesses about such a trivial thing this much tbh.

I laugh at that statement because a lot of women will still date a player. A Guy who basically has seen a prostitutes over and over again and again except has slept around. I don't understand at all.

You don't understand the difference between a player and a guy who has been to prostitutes? The first one was able to convince girls to sleep with him, the second one wasn't (that's why he had to pay!).

You don't understand the difference between a player and a guy who has been to prostitutes? The first one was able to convince girls to sleep with him, the second one wasn't (that's why he had to pay!).

Actually to some degree he had to still convince her to sleep with him through his money.

Archived