How can can I get back my pisces woman?

mrg

Recently my gf broke up with me and said she needs time to focus on her herself. We argued alot, but after being together for a year and a half. arguments are common in my opinion. She means the world to me. I tried cooking a romantic dinner and creating a romantic setting to try to get her back. Obviously I did not work. I am a 26yr old scorpio man and she is a 25yr old pisces. Any advice on how to get her back slowly but surely?

Haha I'm a scorpio and my ex that dumped me is a pisces. They hate commitment and are free spirits. Very difficult to have relationships with them.

Don't even know if that matters anyway, but...

I'm a pisces guy. I don't hate commitment, I love it. Free spirit? Neither.

I don't know where these misconceptions come from, but I think they're wrong.

Recently my gf broke up with me and said she needs time to focus on her herself. We argued alot, but after being together for a year and a half. arguments are common in my opinion. She means the world to me. I tried cooking a romantic dinner and creating a romantic setting to try to get her back. Obviously I did not work. I am a 26yr old scorpio man and she is a 25yr old pisces. Any advice on how to get her back slowly but surely?

Don't even know if that matters anyway, but...

I'm a pisces guy. I don't hate commitment, I love it. Free spirit? Neither.

I don't know where these misconceptions come from, but I think they're wrong.

for one, it doesn't matter, because even if you believed in astrology, you should look more up. ur a scorpio. that is your SUN SIGN. this is what is on magazines and fortune sites, the sun sign. what position the sun was in at the time of your birth. the sun represents your outer personality that the world sees. you also have a moon, mercury, mars sign, etc. they all represent different facades of you. looking at one sign will tell you near nothing. thats like dividing the world up in 12 groups and saying each group is destined to live the same consequences...not necessarily..!

Archived