I <3 him. Part 1.

absolutspace

My boyfriend is a great guy. I do like him a lot. I use like and not love because that's how I feel at the moment.

I may not hear the words "i love you" as often as I want but I know that he does. MOST guys are just not verbally expressive that way (i guess....correct me if I'm wrong.)

Most of the time, he's there for me when I'm having emotional breakdowns, expressing my insecurities, and jealousy. Two months ago, it was the first Friday of the month (Oakland Art Murmur). I had a breakdown and I blame it on PMS because I just knew it was hormones. So, I kept crying and crying and crying. Expressing my emotions and frustrations in life, etcetera etcetera...he decided to open a box that had some sentimental things in it from his past-- ex-gf photo, postcards, etc...and i thought it was cute that he shared those things and memories with me. It makes me smile whenever I think of that moment. So, then he let me just cry for until I was ready to go, get something to eat, and watch an awesome free concert.

This is all I will post for now because I'm at work and I gotta go to a meeting.

Archived