Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving to a different state

engraved2008

Wink Moving to a different state

I m moving to a different state i fell in love with....would u move somewhere where u do not have family but u allways dreamed about living in that place ? I m a little scared...but if i do not i feell like i m trapped and i do not want to feel that way.I m moving next year.

Seymore
    I wouldn't leave my family, but if I didn't have one or wasn't close to them, I'd like to live somewhere in the great wide open, like Oklahoma, out in the country.

engraved2008
    Well,i do not have family either over here...but been living here about 12 years,love moving close to the ocean

engraved2008
    Probably Puerto Rico or Florida

soulfire_34

moving

i am trying to move myself. i care for someone very much accross the country and i'm trying to get the courage to make the leap. the only family i have is here and she is the only one i really know there.

engraved2008
    Soulfire34...i have a questino ...well an advice...people think i m crazy or obsessed....is itrue that some people cannot handle long distance relationship? my ex ended things because of the distance,but now even if we do not get back together...i m moving there because i do love that city...

soulfire_34

i don't think a lot of people can handle long distance relationships. I'm not one for them myself. I know my ex accross the country feels that way as well. She wanted me to move there long ago and i didn't do it. Now i have a second chance and i feel like i am going to blow it again. I recently got out of a 4yr relationship with a girl who destroyed me financially, emotionally and physically so i feel weak and have no confidence for anything like moving that far away

engraved2008
    Y would have moved long a go...i love that place.Me and him are no longer a couple because he did not want me to move there long time a go,I think he just did not want the commitment ...he allways said he will move down closer but he never did...even if we do not getback together...i have fond memories there and yea,we are still freinds,he likes me sexually still ,but ....we frends only,that all he wants now.
    However i fell in love with the world he lives in...hope i ll have a job lined up

engraved2008
    well my ex is just weird,i do not know why guys that love heavy metal music and goth style are so weird.

engraved2008
    Soulfire3 ,if u love the girl ,why u cannot move ? Or why isn she moving to your city ? What distance is between ya ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Do you believe in old-fashioned romance...?
I'm constantly being told I am part of a dying breed... that people don't believe in old-fashioned romance anymore, like the single red rose, hand
I want to breakup because I want her to grow as a person
LONG POST BUT PLEASE BEAR WITH ME BECAUSE I REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE. We've been together for almost 2 years. I am 5 years older than her (i'm 25)
When you don't know whether to break up or not
So I've been with this guy for 4 months now. Things have not been a fairy tale, ever. But he was the only guy that was really interesting and we hit
Living with my ex and kids. It's a nightmare!
I have been with my now ex, for 5 years. We have 3 children together, and live together. A few months ago she was talking about not being in love
Someone please help me
I need help I'm willing to give my number out just for help because I'm going nuts and I don't know what to do some one please I've already posted
Broken up but going on holiday in 4 days
This is a long story between me and my boyfriend (ex? I don't know) I have been with him for 5 years, since I was 16 and I love him so much but
Help me not break NC
I posted a couple days ago about my break up but I want to call him so bad. I'm so used to seeing him every week and talking to him from morning to

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice