Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving to a different state

engraved2008

Wink Moving to a different state

I m moving to a different state i fell in love with....would u move somewhere where u do not have family but u allways dreamed about living in that place ? I m a little scared...but if i do not i feell like i m trapped and i do not want to feel that way.I m moving next year.

Seymore
    I wouldn't leave my family, but if I didn't have one or wasn't close to them, I'd like to live somewhere in the great wide open, like Oklahoma, out in the country.

engraved2008
    Well,i do not have family either over here...but been living here about 12 years,love moving close to the ocean

engraved2008
    Probably Puerto Rico or Florida

soulfire_34

moving

i am trying to move myself. i care for someone very much accross the country and i'm trying to get the courage to make the leap. the only family i have is here and she is the only one i really know there.

engraved2008
    Soulfire34...i have a questino ...well an advice...people think i m crazy or obsessed....is itrue that some people cannot handle long distance relationship? my ex ended things because of the distance,but now even if we do not get back together...i m moving there because i do love that city...

soulfire_34

i don't think a lot of people can handle long distance relationships. I'm not one for them myself. I know my ex accross the country feels that way as well. She wanted me to move there long ago and i didn't do it. Now i have a second chance and i feel like i am going to blow it again. I recently got out of a 4yr relationship with a girl who destroyed me financially, emotionally and physically so i feel weak and have no confidence for anything like moving that far away

engraved2008
    Y would have moved long a go...i love that place.Me and him are no longer a couple because he did not want me to move there long time a go,I think he just did not want the commitment ...he allways said he will move down closer but he never did...even if we do not getback together...i have fond memories there and yea,we are still freinds,he likes me sexually still ,but ....we frends only,that all he wants now.
    However i fell in love with the world he lives in...hope i ll have a job lined up

engraved2008
    well my ex is just weird,i do not know why guys that love heavy metal music and goth style are so weird.

engraved2008
    Soulfire3 ,if u love the girl ,why u cannot move ? Or why isn she moving to your city ? What distance is between ya ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
is it a sign of arrogance...
Is it a sign of arrogance when you're at a bar or club, and your ex sits right next to you and your friends even though they were the one who dumped
I need some advice after difficult break up
Hi, I've just signed up to this site after reading some other stories and am looking for some advise and support. I'll try to keep it as short as
Ex apologized for being so "harsh"
So I posted about a week ago about me going back and forth for one year with my ex, some of you might've read my story. I am a ruse work at an urgent
what should I do now??? ......
I recently was seeing a girl for about 3 months, she was staying at my house a lot and we went out a few times, got on really well. Then about 2
Found out ex gf is sleeping with a former heroin junkie...?
We've remained friendly after the breakup (broke up bc of distance), but would talk every so often. But last week while we were talking, she told me
Hitting Rock Bottom
Hello.So here is the deal...I've been in a relationship for 5 years now,i live with my boyfriend and last couple of years things haven't been going
One that got away?
I know we all experience relationships differently, thats because we as individuals are different, its hard to give advice i know because you dont

online counseling
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice