!!!!!! "I love you and miss you babe, can you give me another chance?"

eikal

Wow, i feel pretty dumb. It turns out it was her friend (who hates my guts) and was just messing with me. People need to grow up

What?!?

Oh... Wow. What a... Well, I'm not allowed to say it here, but you must know what I was about to call her!

I'm sorry, bro. Just move on forward and ignore it.

i feel like a fool and i feel pretty crappy now. Oh well

Don't feel crappy... Feel better knowing she'll make the next guy suffer. And the next guy. And the guy before that, and after that one. She is stupid and immature.

You're young, enjoy your youth while it lasts.

Unless she is a complete worm this episode will bother her conscience years down the road when she pulls her head out of her arse......

10 years from now you will get a call from her......

Her - I'm sorry I was such a bi*ch to you....you didnt deserve it....

You - Oh dont worry about it....err...what was your name again?

i feel like a fool and i feel pretty crappy now. Oh well

Don't feel foolish! She's the one acting foolish and immature!!

(I don't even believe it was her 'friend' -it was her, trying to see if you cared so she could stroke her ego)

How petty of her...

-onwards and upwards for you though!

I do not know if you have replied to the message. However, i would take the opportunity to reply with "i don't know whether you were joking or not, however i must tell you now: I don't want you to hold onto any hope that we will get back together. So please never txt me like that again, joke or not".

Something along those lines. Slam reverse rejection and maturity in her face.

TS

I do not know if you have replied to the message. However, i would take the opportunity to reply with "i don't know whether you were joking or not, however i must tell you now: I don't want you to hold onto any hope that we will get back together. So please never txt me like that again, joke or not".

Something along those lines. Slam reverse rejection and maturity in her face.

TS

Or if she ever mentions it in person just laugh and say "I found it pretty pathetic to think you think I'd want you back"

Archived