"you made me blush"

mr_zanon

So I got the courage to tell a recently met friend that I am into her. Out of the blue. All she could do was look surprised and say..."wow, straight to the point. you made me blush".

Yeah, right.

I'd say I'm just...venting. I took that "answer" as a "not interested" but, anyways...I'd like to hear from you.

So I got the courage to tell a recently met friend that I am into her. Out of the blue. All she could do was look surprised and say..."wow, straight to the point. you made me blush".

Yeah, right.

I'd say I'm just...venting. I took that "answer" as a "not interested" but, anyways...I'd like to hear from you.

Who knows, right?

Well, in a way, that's kinda like asking her out so I suppose if she didn't offer anything in the way of "Yeah, we should see about that, etc.." then yeah, she's probably not.

Blows, man. Sorry.

You could keep picking at it but I don't know that you'll get a different result.

Maverick

No, didn't ask her out. I did it before, but she honestly had a reason to decline, and added that she would go out with me if there wasn't something in the way.

I just said that I am into her and that I wanted to know if she wants to take our relationship beyond friendship. I know that she likes me a lot (as a friend, at least), and I decided to put my cards on the table.

I don't know if what I did was right or wrong, but I feel better. I think I just headshot that 'platonic love' kind of guy that existed in me.

Could she be as baffled as me? It's possible. I'll try to handle things with this possibility in mind.

No, didn't ask her out. I did it before, but she honestly had a reason to decline, and added that she would go out with me if there wasn't something in the way.

I just said that I am into her and that I wanted to know if she wants to take our relationship beyond friendship. I know that she likes me a lot (as a friend, at least), and I decided to put my cards on the table.

I don't know if what I did was right or wrong, but I feel better. I think I just headshot that 'platonic love' kind of guy that existed in me.

Could she be as baffled as me? It's possible. I'll try to handle things with this possibility in mind.

good job..at least you told her how you feel...you have tried once to invite her out and she found some kind of exuse...well you can try it even one more time just for yourself , to ask her out ...if she then finds another exuses than propably she's not that into you..but you know i think that you know her better than anyone who can give you advice on this issue...see her reactions carefully and then decide what you should do .... good luck

good job..at least you told her how you feel...you have tried once to invite her out and she found some kind of exuse...well you can try it even one more time just for yourself , to ask her out ...if she then finds another exuses than propably she's not that into you..but you know i think that you know her better than anyone who can give you advice on this issue...see her reactions carefully and then decide what you should do .... good luck

Even though I'm a little afraid of being pushy, I can't deny that the idea of asking her out again crossed my mind.

But I'm confused, it seems I get mixed signals once in a while. We have lots of fun when we're together, she talks about me with her friends, she likes it when I'm around, she wants me to be around...but all these things still don't exactly mean anything. Oh life...

And you're right: there should be a simple and clear way to know if someone's interested in us. Since I can't really rely on her actions nor in her body language, and she doesn't say Yes or No...I'd better get myself a crystal ball.

You'll never know what she's thinking/feeling. Just ask yourself this: is this making you happy?

If it's just dragging you down then this person is not adding anything to your life.

That's a good point. Fortunatley, no, she's not dragging me down. I'm really enjoying it all. She's not the last girl on Earth, if she doesn't want me, then I'll move on.

That's a good point. Fortunatley, no, she's not dragging me down. I'm really enjoying it all. She's not the last girl on Earth, if she doesn't want me, then I'll move on.

i like the way you are seeing all this...i mean the fact that you look positive ...and this is the right attitude..when someone dosnt respond back well its ok and move on...im having a hard time myself on this is issue...i just want to let all go and feel free ....

Archived