LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Caught wife cheating with another woman

link removed

It is a felony to overhear or record, through use of an electronic or mechanical device, a wire or oral communication without the consent of at least one party to that communication. Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. 526.010.
    It seems you are covered legally.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by frankenstrat
    I'm fairly certain it's a woman because my daughter has actually met her a few times(I didn't know what was going on or I would never have allowed it).
    How did this happen, that the woman met your daughter? This would really piss me off.

Bronze Member
    You may be able to install an invisible software on your cell phone, which will send you a copy of all the texts that are sent in and out. If her phone belongs to her company, then I would not do this. You would have access to company information, and that could get you in real trouble. But if not, you may consider it.

link removed

As well, you may also install a key logger on her computer if you want to monitor what she is doing on the computer.

It may be enough to just check her phone bill or try an view her e-mails. Good luck.

Platinum Member
    OP, any updates on your situation?

Sorry for what you're going thru I wish I could tell you what to do. I am in a similar situation; my wife after 3 kids and 8 years tells me that she's been having these "thoughts" forever; to make matters worse I believe she is seeing a woman. I confronted her but got nothing more than "two women can love each other" and "I wish I could run to her; and tell her that I want to be with her for the rest of my life". The commitment, fear of GOD, responsibilities towards our kids; nothing..nothing persuaded her not even a little. I just got hurt with every word she said; I felt hot iron coming into my ears. I am not working at this moment; I don't have a place to go, very few friends, no family; nothing. I am worse than you are sir; I am truly suffering. If you love her; I advise you to get ready for words that would make your heart ache. I hope your situation would get better. Best of luck.
    PS. If someone in this forum could give me some words of support I'd be very appreciative

Silver Member
    Grazi I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through. I'll keep you in prayer. Those circumstance are really tough. Learned my ex-girlfriend was sleeping with other guys while were togehter. Always knew something was 'going on', but never had evidence. Found out yesterday it was true. A few months ago I came accross a picture of her with another guy. This was after we broke up, but something about the picture revealed to me she was seeing other guys. I was at a place of emotional brokeness for awhile. After a few months, the Lord healed me. All I can say is 'this to shall pass'. I know it's tough, especially since it is your wife and you have kids. My prayers are with, but something good will come out of this down the road. Hang in there. God bless...

Platinum Member
    First off, if my wife was having an affair with another woman I would simply ask that next time I be allowed to join in. Kind of a win win in that situation.

That said, I would have confronted her prior to her trip. Its not fair to you to wait around for 3 days dwelling on it. Let that ruin her day, her trip etc. I personally would not be nearly as upset over an affair with a woman as a man... but that said she still decieved you, lied, etc. Could possibly be putting your health at risk (stds). Confront her, just tell her you know and see what she does. If she is sorry and wants to be forgiven, then ask yourself if you can do that. IF she blows you off, then you know she isnt right for you etc. Just get it out there that you know, and you arent happy... let your feelings sort themselves out and then decide what you want to do.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Give Advice
Ask For Advice