Ask For Advice

Thread: Can can someone smeel your bad breath while kissing?

Snowy
    Platinum Member

Question Can can someone smeel your bad breath while kissing?

I'm just wondering, how can someone smell your bad breath while kissing? Since you normally would breathe only through your nose during the kiss.

Need some clarification/explanations thanks.

easyguy
    Platinum Member
    The taste of your mouth. Doesn't matter if you're breathing through your nose or not. Taste and smell are basically the same thing. I briefly dated a smoker , and I knew right away if she had been smoking.

Teaday
    Silver Member
    Can be due to either the lingering smell from when you're faces are close before the kiss, or the taste from the kiss itself. Never hurts to have gum or mints on hand.

don414
    Yes!!! I definitely do!

bearskittie
    yes people can as its the taste of the kiss and the lingering in between kisses that you can smell someones breath.

Snowy
    Platinum Member
    Oh okay.

Thanks guys.

Fudgie
    My ex bf had NASTY breath for a while and I couldn't stand kissing him. I swear he never brushed his teeth. A couple times I just pushed him away and said "no" until he did something...it was THAT bad.

It's one thing to smell bad breath...when you kiss someone, you are smelling AND tasting it.

Mouthwash always helps and then use mints throughout the evening.

Philos
    Gold Member
    Hell yes. Always eat a lot of mints lol.

I used to smoke for 3-4 years, and I pretty much only french smoked, so the hole between my mouth and nose eroded a lot. I smell things a lot better when I open my mouth and smell (weird I know lol), like a cat. So when I kiss it's all going on.

Top Threads
Significance of holding hands with interlocked fingers
Holding hands with fingers interlocked or intertwined - is it a strong indicator of romantic intentions?
"Fist bump" a girl you like?
This is a question for straight males: Would you ever "fist bump" a girl you like? There's this guy that I have a bit of a crush on. He's very
Can I Convince Him Long Distance Is Okay?
So there's a guy I met. He asked me on a date. We've been on three so far. Between the first and the second he told me that he's moving after
I like a guy at work but i'm not allowed to date him
alrighty so i started a new job a few weeks ago and i think that one of our security guards is super super cute. but since i'm a cashier, according
Woman's intuition
So a few months back I was going through my husband's Facebook messages and seen that he was messaging other women telling them how beautiful they
Is there a meaning to a girl saying one of your friends are hot?
I was just curious about this. I was messaging with a girl that I kind of know, just a causal conversation, and was sharing a few pictures. In one of
What does it mean if my friend asks me to go over to his apartment?
One of my guy friends who I have known for a couple of years recently asked me to go over to his apartment after a night out when we were quite

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Completely Confused? What does this mean?
Hi All- I was dating a guy for almost a year. We had a pretty great relationship- Things got serious. We told each other we loved each other. Even
Boyfriend told me he couldn't afford holiday, next day books one to Thailand
Basically my boyfriend of 6 months is $40k in debt (I'm debt-free). We had talked about going to Vietnam and he said he needed 6 months to save up
Not a regular here, I have a few questions...
I'll try to make this brief. Been in a relationship (23F) with a man (35) for 5 years. Typical in the beginning, though I always wondered how he
Weed or Me
Hi, I have been dating my boyfriend for a few months - he is 31 and I am 24. He has recently started smoking weed every night and I don't really
Is He Hiding from Me?
Hi All, Need some advice from those that are familiar with social media apps such as Instagram.. I'v been friends with this guy for about a
Red flag in friendship
I've been through a terrible first break up and was in a lot of pain. I was physically and mentally sick due to the stress of the break up but I'm
I broke hard NC after 7 months (B I G M I S T A K E)
No surprise, I'm absolutely devastated. She pretty much blew me off like I was a piece of trash. At first I was happy because she actually responded
Ask For Advice