Ask For Advice

Thread: Can can someone smeel your bad breath while kissing?

Snowy
    Platinum Member

Question Can can someone smeel your bad breath while kissing?

I'm just wondering, how can someone smell your bad breath while kissing? Since you normally would breathe only through your nose during the kiss.

Need some clarification/explanations thanks.

easyguy
    Platinum Member
    The taste of your mouth. Doesn't matter if you're breathing through your nose or not. Taste and smell are basically the same thing. I briefly dated a smoker , and I knew right away if she had been smoking.

Teaday
    Silver Member
    Can be due to either the lingering smell from when you're faces are close before the kiss, or the taste from the kiss itself. Never hurts to have gum or mints on hand.

don414
    Yes!!! I definitely do!

bearskittie
    yes people can as its the taste of the kiss and the lingering in between kisses that you can smell someones breath.

Snowy
    Platinum Member
    Oh okay.

Thanks guys.

Fudgie
    Forum Supporter
    My ex bf had NASTY breath for a while and I couldn't stand kissing him. I swear he never brushed his teeth. A couple times I just pushed him away and said "no" until he did something...it was THAT bad.

It's one thing to smell bad breath...when you kiss someone, you are smelling AND tasting it.

Mouthwash always helps and then use mints throughout the evening.

Philos
    Gold Member
    Hell yes. Always eat a lot of mints lol.

I used to smoke for 3-4 years, and I pretty much only french smoked, so the hole between my mouth and nose eroded a lot. I smell things a lot better when I open my mouth and smell (weird I know lol), like a cat. So when I kiss it's all going on.

Top Threads
Missing my booty call!
After I broke up with my LDR boyfriend in February, I was extremely sad. Went to a birthday party of a friend and when I went back home to another
Having crush with coworker
Dear All, I got this crush that is hindering my life. This new colleague just joined my company 1 month ago. Currently she is attached to my
I turned him down once and I regret it
So I've known this guy - let's call him J - for two years now. We met in a dog park and formed our little group which contains us two, J's roommate T
I need some opinions
So I've had this male friend for years now, close to a decade. Recently things got a bit weird, and he asked me if we could have some "fun" and
Does this girl like me ?
Hey guys , there is a girl I work with that I like a lot, we have a lot in common and I think we share a bit of attraction for eachother. she flirts
I need help
I recently broke up with my ex of three years. It was a very abusive relationship, not physically but emotionally and mentally. I was controlled and
Help! What should be my next move?
I'm single again at 50 and I met a man a year ago who lives several states away. He's divorced, in his 70's, very hot. He seems well disposed towards

Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice