Ask For Advice

Thread: Can can someone smeel your bad breath while kissing?

Snowy
    Platinum Member

Question Can can someone smeel your bad breath while kissing?

I'm just wondering, how can someone smell your bad breath while kissing? Since you normally would breathe only through your nose during the kiss.

Need some clarification/explanations thanks.

easyguy
    Platinum Member
    The taste of your mouth. Doesn't matter if you're breathing through your nose or not. Taste and smell are basically the same thing. I briefly dated a smoker , and I knew right away if she had been smoking.

Teaday
    Silver Member
    Can be due to either the lingering smell from when you're faces are close before the kiss, or the taste from the kiss itself. Never hurts to have gum or mints on hand.

don414
    Yes!!! I definitely do!

bearskittie
    yes people can as its the taste of the kiss and the lingering in between kisses that you can smell someones breath.

Snowy
    Platinum Member
    Oh okay.

Thanks guys.

Fudgie
    My ex bf had NASTY breath for a while and I couldn't stand kissing him. I swear he never brushed his teeth. A couple times I just pushed him away and said "no" until he did something...it was THAT bad.

It's one thing to smell bad breath...when you kiss someone, you are smelling AND tasting it.

Mouthwash always helps and then use mints throughout the evening.

Philos
    Gold Member
    Hell yes. Always eat a lot of mints lol.

I used to smoke for 3-4 years, and I pretty much only french smoked, so the hole between my mouth and nose eroded a lot. I smell things a lot better when I open my mouth and smell (weird I know lol), like a cat. So when I kiss it's all going on.

Top Threads
I sent him a message and he replies with an emoji
I'm beginning to think I should just give up and move on. I recently started liking this guy at work and while we're at work he flirts, makes eye
Married but attracted to someone else
Hello all just looking for a bit of advice. I am a 32 year old married man with a 5 year old son. A few months ago I met a 21 year old girl at my
No Response from Guy I Guess I Like
I have this great guy friend, he's awesome, we used to be co-workers, we live far away from each other. There's always been something between us, but
I donít know what to do.
So there is this girl I really like. Me and her have been friends for a few months now and we never really had anything. Recently though I have been
This girl is special in many ways, please help :)
How I messed up again! Basically we were always writing essays to each other and my life being so messed up I sent her this. "(Whatís up) If you
Is he into me or am I just overthinking it?
Hi, I'm sorry in advance if my English doesn't make sense as it is not my first language. Anyway, there is a guy I met in a night event, and that

Featured Threads
Red Flag if the guy on first date does not pay for my food?
A guys asked me out to a dinner and picked the restaurant. Toward the end, when the waiter came to drop off the bill, the waiter leaned toward the
narcissistic ex - help/ how to get back at him
So this is a post about a narcisisstic, immature ex. Not an ex boyfriend, not an ex boy, but something in between. It was something in between
University freshers fling?
[B]Hey there! [/B] Thank you so much for reading this. I just [I]REALLY [/I]need advice as it's SERIOUSLY affecting MY LIFE
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
Ex is being so angry and hateful
I was in kind of relationship for almost 6-7 months but unexpectedly we broke up. He dumped. Just on a fight. Just day after our breakup. I went back
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, Iím finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Break-up
Hi, I've recently just been broken up with by my girlfriend of two years, she has stated it wasn't all my fault and she is part to blame, but would
Ask For Advice