Ask For Advice

Thread: Can can someone smeel your bad breath while kissing?

Snowy
    Platinum Member

Question Can can someone smeel your bad breath while kissing?

I'm just wondering, how can someone smell your bad breath while kissing? Since you normally would breathe only through your nose during the kiss.

Need some clarification/explanations thanks.

easyguy
    Platinum Member
    The taste of your mouth. Doesn't matter if you're breathing through your nose or not. Taste and smell are basically the same thing. I briefly dated a smoker , and I knew right away if she had been smoking.

Teaday
    Silver Member
    Can be due to either the lingering smell from when you're faces are close before the kiss, or the taste from the kiss itself. Never hurts to have gum or mints on hand.

don414
    Yes!!! I definitely do!

bearskittie
    yes people can as its the taste of the kiss and the lingering in between kisses that you can smell someones breath.

Snowy
    Platinum Member
    Oh okay.

Thanks guys.

Fudgie
    My ex bf had NASTY breath for a while and I couldn't stand kissing him. I swear he never brushed his teeth. A couple times I just pushed him away and said "no" until he did something...it was THAT bad.

It's one thing to smell bad breath...when you kiss someone, you are smelling AND tasting it.

Mouthwash always helps and then use mints throughout the evening.

Philos
    Gold Member
    Hell yes. Always eat a lot of mints lol.

I used to smoke for 3-4 years, and I pretty much only french smoked, so the hole between my mouth and nose eroded a lot. I smell things a lot better when I open my mouth and smell (weird I know lol), like a cat. So when I kiss it's all going on.

Top Threads
Hookup problems! help!
Hello, need advice on what to do next! Me and my boyfriend of two years recently broke up. Before him i used to hook up with this one guy I used
I added her FB first and she still hasn't accepted my friend request
I've worked with this girl for over a year, but since both of us like to keep to ourselves, we never sparked up a conversation until a couple months
Why do guys brag about the number of girls they've slept with?
Why would a guy tell a new girl about all the girls he's slept with in all different countries (military job, so travels a lot). I figure it's
Got a Question
So I'm new to the country I just immigrated too and on friday I was going to look at this pub a friend told me about. So on the way I kind of got
Is my male friend into me?
Hi all, need some input. Have been in a lesbian relationship for 6+ years and am very happy. Am currently living away from home and my partner has
Opposites
So there's a guy i recently met and we're total opposites. Like vegetarian, drinking choices, life views, religious views etc. We didn't connect
Flirting with me then avoiding eye contact and ignoring me, what's going on??
So guys I need your help please! Sorry for the long post but wanted to get in all the confusing details.. I went to my girlfriends birthday party

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice