LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Check #2: Push Up Bras

Reality Check #2: Push Up Bras

If there is one thing I joke about women are push up bras. Today we see commercials advertising push up bras to double a woman's cup size. Honestly is this necessary? There are a lot of attractive woman who do not have a D cup, C cup, or a DD cup.

In high school I checked out the girls. One thing I noticed were their boobs. Some days a girl's boobs looked small and the next day they look much bigger. Obviously someone is wearing a push up bra. Throughout high school this became a trend and noticeable. Some of the guys made comments about it. What they are doing is unnecessary. I like to call it false advertisement.

I have a question for the guys.
    Let's say your girlfriend's boobs appear to be at least a D, but when you finally have sex with her you find out she is much smaller. She was wearing a push up bra. What would you think? Would you be turned off by her lack of confidence, small breast, or both?

Discuss

Platinum Member 15 Storeys High's Avatar
    None of the above. It's not a big deal to me. Nor is it a reality check. And unless a women plasters her breasts with a "For Sale" sign they're not being advertised.

hahaha. Who cares? Different clothes will makes us look different and not just push up bras. We all do false advertisements and hide our flaws. That's what clothes are for, DUH!

I wear push up bras sometimes with specific clothes and I love the look they give to my chest.

Platinum Member
    What's the difference when a guy where's his 'good' pair of jeans that makes his butt look awesome? Take them off and it looks...well, not so awesome. Is that false advertisement? Because EVERYONE has one favorite piece of clothing that alters/enhances their appearance.

I would not mind if my girl happened to have small breasts.

What about the opposite?? LOL
    I'm a DD and I wear bras that often make me look smaller because they have a lot of support. No one would probably guess I am a DD but I am.

Anyway, I don't think most guys would care. They don't make so much of a difference that if someone was completely flat to look like they had D cups. They are still somewhat realistic. It wouldn't be a huge shocker once the girl undresses, if that makes sense.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Mr. Franklin
    , but when you finally have sex with her you find out she is much smaller. ?

Discuss
    I'd just be super happy to be "finally" having sex with her.

OP, with all due respect, you seem a little new to the "women" game here.
    Push up bras and so called "false advertising" is the least of your worries concerning the continuously evolving entity that is 'a woman'.
    You'll quickly notice that the female personality has a Push up bra equivilent to it as well lol

Originally Posted by shuttlefish
    You'll quickly notice that the female personality has a Push up bra equivilent to it as well lol

This is very true, lol.

I'd be more concerned about the lovely flower in between there legz then there boobs, it tends to be where the magic happens!!!

11. 08-09-2010, 04:12 PM
    Reason
    Troll

Mine are a D but i wear support bras sometimes with padding, just because I like the shape and definition they give.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice