Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Check #2: Push Up Bras

Women should do what they tell men to do all the time and "just be themselves", as in don't wear any makeup and assisting clothing like pushup bras.

I tend to look at push up bras as being misleading, but usually it is known when a girl is wearing a push up bra, so I cannot say that I am caught off guard. Personally I am not put off by her supposed lack of confidence if a girl happens to wear push up bras.

I do not look at the issue has there automatically being a lack of confidence issue, I think that the reasons for her wearing a push up bra will vary from girl to girl.

Originally Posted by TheGreenMan456
    Flower? More like Arby's roast beef sandwich.
    Those are on the dollar menu!!! LOVE IT!! LOL...I dont know if I would like or dislike it to be and taste like an arby's roast beef?? hmmmm...

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by nutz76
    Women should do what they tell men to do all the time and "just be themselves", as in don't wear any makeup and assisting clothing like pushup bras.
    Naaaah, I like women with makeup and push up bras. It's all part of the package/experience. men and woman are sooo different

Platinum Member
    Well that in that case, why don't we all stop wearing deodorant? That's an 'assistant'. I think that'll go over smoothly.

Originally Posted by Mintiya
    What's the difference when a guy where's his 'good' pair of jeans that makes his butt look awesome? Take them off and it looks...well, not so awesome. Is that false advertisement? Because EVERYONE has one favorite piece of clothing that alters/enhances their appearance.
    Wait you know guys that wear their "good" pair of jeans... that accent their asses? Haha I don't think this is what 99% of guys are thinking about.

Either way yea everyone downplays their flaws and accents their good features... that's what style is all about. Example, if you're bald or have a shaved head you're probably going to have a sweet hat collection. If you're fit you'll wear a form fitting shirt. If you're flabby you're going to wear loose clothes. Whatever every does, or should, do it.

If a girl has to ALWAYS wear a push up bra to feel good about herself, then that's bad. But I don't get why occasional wearing would be a problem. They just give a different shape that looks good in some particular clothes. Sport bras are misleading too (they make boobs look smaller), but we still wear them when we need them, yet nobody is complaining about that!

If you really want to know about someone's breasts before seeing them naked, you have to see them without a bra. All bras are misleading in one way or the other.

Platinum Member
    Oh, it's not like they'd ever say it out loud or probably even check themselves! My ex had a "good pair" All I had to do was tell him once that his ass looked sexy in them, and he practically lived in them.

Originally Posted by Mintiya
    What's the difference when a guy where's his 'good' pair of jeans that makes his butt look awesome? Take them off and it looks...well, not so awesome. Is that false advertisement? Because EVERYONE has one favorite piece of clothing that alters/enhances their appearance.
    If those jeans had a crotch modification that makes his junk look bigger you'd be on to something. As it stands, it's not a fair comparison and is more in line with how women simply wearing tight fitting clothes to show their curves. Adjusting those curves, as in false modification, that's what we're talking about here. For example, crotch stuffing for a guy is analagous to pushup/padded bra forr a girl, butt or pec implants are analagous to breast implants, and so on.

Originally Posted by shuttlefish
    Naaaah, I like women with makeup and push up bras. It's all part of the package/experience. men and woman are sooo different
    Yet people b*tch and moan when men try to improve how they attract women. You've just acknowledged men and women are different, and by extention what we find attractive and generate attraction are different things. Men tend to be visually attracted, whereas women tend to be behaviorally attracted. This is why pickup to men is a pushup bra & makeup to women. Both aree somewhat false advertising, but at least the long term goal of pickup is to actually internalize the behaviors they emulate (at first). Once that pushup bra comes off the true attractive qualities become known to a man. Ever hear of a coyotee wakeup? It's kinda the same thing. Go to be with a 10 and wake up with a 2. Part of it could be beer goggles, no doubt, but part of it is all those things she did to make herself look hot the night before are peeled off on teh way to the bedroom so in the morning her true self is revealed.
    Last edited by nutz76; 08-09-2010 at 05:04 PM.

If those jeans had a crotch modification that makes his junk look bigger you'd be on to something. As it stands, it's not a fair comparison and is more in line with how women simply wearing tight fitting clothes to show their curves. Adjusting those curves, as in false modification, that's what we're talking about here. For example, crotch stuffing for a guy is analagous to pushup/padded bra forr a girl, butt or pec implants are analagous to breast implants, and so on.
    It's the first time I heard about pec implants, gross!

OP, you could go to pools or beaches with girls before getting involved with them if you have these fears.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice