met a guy on an online video game. we bacame fast friends, but only talking if we were online/playing. A few months in and we were now friends on a social networking site. This graduated to exchanging phone numbers ( but were only limited to sending mass texts/jokes to a large group of friends).
Anyway, 5 months later, we became boyfriend/girlfriend. Its been 6 months since becoming official. Ive heard of people finding their s.o online, but never before actually meeting. So sometimes I wonder if im being silly.
1. He is 20, Im 25. Although he is mature, in the working world and does not party, he lives at home with his parents ( so do I though).
2. We talk on the phone every day without fail, give or take a day here and there.
3. text throughout the day including pictures of eachother.
5. He has only had 2 girlfriends in his life. Both were long term/serious. I have had One serious relationship.
6. He has joked about marrying me in the future. Not sure if hes serious though
7. He pretty much said " i love you" a month after dating ( although he had known me 6 months by then)
8. He had to cancel meeting me twice because he didnt have enough money ( is it really that hard to scrounge up a measly $300 ticket?)
9. he wants to move to my homestate next year.
So : is this a real relationship, or am i living in la la land?