What does kissing feel like?

MD Geist

It just feels right. The first few kisses with my first boyfriend, I felt like I was going to faint. Like my shoes were going to shoot off my feet.

The first few kisses with my first boyfriend were botched but adorable. He's left handed and we both leaned the same way. And he completely wasn't expecting it. So, it was over before it began. It was wonderful as well.

But, once that realization of 'this is really happening! I'm kissing them!' hits you, it's bliss. As you can tell, I love first kisses.

Once I'm settled in a relationship, it's still great. It's not as shocking and awestricking but it feels wonderful. I look forward to making out with my boyfriend but once you get physical, it often gets overlooked. I recommend making out every once in a while without it leading to something else once you're in a long term relationship.

Being 24 and have never kissed and yet its sooooo simple for anyone to do it.

How does it feel? How does making out feel?.

Hmm ... good question! It's hard to describe.

It's a mix, really. There's the feeling of someone else's lips, mouth, etc, which seems like it might be gross, but if it's a good kiss then it feels very good. Their lips are soft, their mouth is warm, and exploring them in that way is all that's on your mind.

Then if it's someone special, your heart does this thing. It slows down and skips at the same time. You're nervous and happy and you never, ever want it to stop. It's like you're out of control but totally content with that.

Making out depends on the mood. Sometimes it'll be slow, gradually building from a kiss to ... whatever you classify under "making out". Sometimes, though, it's almost carnal. Your feelings, your desires bond with the other person's, and you move in tandem to make those feelings rush even faster.

I think that about sums it up.

Being 24 and have never kissed and yet its sooooo simple for anyone to do it.

How does it feel? How does making out feel?.

The first time you kiss a lady , it might give you vertigo. My first girlfriend and I kissed on the first date , and I nearly fell over but nailed the kiss. After you've kissed a bunch of times , it's like nothing. Then you've got French kissing (kissing with tongue). It's all a form of intimacy. Slow passionate kissing is sometimes more intimate than sex.

Kissing feels different with each woman/girl. No two females have the same size and shape of lips , face structure , dentures , et cetera. Kissing someone with thin lips and a huge mouth is going to feel different than kissing someone with big lips and a small mouth.

Don't kiss just anyone , though. Save it for a girl that you like , who likes you back. I had my first kiss weeks before turning 23 , but have gotten to be a pretty good kisser if I say so myself. The last girl I dated, she was all about tongue. Like , sometimes she would slide her tongue around and behind my teeth when we were kissing.

Can't really describe what kissing feels like. It's like trying to describe the texture and taste of tomato soup to someone who has never had soup before. Just make it count , that's all.

And seriously , I would have folded on my first kiss if it were not for the powers of YouTube. Search for "kissing tips" or something along those lines and you'd be surprised about what people have to share. And it's not like you have to tell the girl you're dating, "By the way, I learned to kiss like that from YouTube." Kissing is just a natural form of intimacy , when all is said and done. You eventually develop the skill to be a good kisser without any tips or guides. It is what it is.

One of the biggest tips is to do it slowly and smoothly.

Put your hand up on the side of her head and gently push her hair back and hold your hand there as you kiss her.

When you pull away, linger so that your top lip is barely grazing against hers. Breathe just loudly enough for her to hear it.

Don't wipe your mouth when you're done. Wait until she turns away if you have to.

Keep it simple at first until you get more practice in.

Great imagery, I love it!

Lol I love it tooo. Great jobs guys. I would like to add that when your with someone special, its a feeling of being extremely close to that person and knowing that they love you. Especially when your on the couch or something cuddling with the person and you go in for a kiss, and then afterwards back to cuddling, both speechlessly sitting there against each other knowing that there's no place either of you would rather be.

Kissing is weird that's all I can say. My first kiss was with the guy I'm with now was more of a shock than anything. I didn't expect him to try to kiss me or get a lump on both of our foreheads matter of fact I didn't expect us to be a couple at all, but I did happen...And I'm Happy.

When I kiss him it feels butterflies in the pit of my stomach and my heart speeds up like crazy, so much I think my arteries cleaned itself (Weird I know). I also get turned on like crazy from his kissing too. So much I wish to jump and do him right then and there.

when warm, slower breathing by the guy touches my face, with his hard yet soft, wet lips fall on my lips, my knees start getting weak and and I start arching down and the guys strong arms keeps me on my feet. Ummmm. Thats the slow, lingering kiss.

Then you have that kiss where you have a certain urgency. So it is just hard kisses on your lips with faster breathing by the guy. And it is like a thunderstorm going on inside with butterflies fluttering somewhere down there.

I love both kinds.

The first kiss with someone you like (not necessarily the first kiss ever in your life) will always be exciting. You quite literally feel as if sparks fly since you've made a first step to physical connection. The soft lips, warm breath, gentle hands, those are all good elements to have in a kiss.

I guess it varies for different people (I envy you guys) The very few guys I've kissed I never really got much pleasure from, which was strange because I was attracted to them. Also the sucking sounds were quite off putting..maybe I wasn't doing it right, maybe they weren't doing it right, or maybe I'm just weird...much prefer touch instead. Or maybe because I knew they just wanted sex and there was no real connection besides lust ruined it for me. I dunno.

Oh man, I LOVE kissing.

I spent a whole night kissing the guy I am with now, we just couldn't get enough of it. It just feels so nice.

I get butterflies just thinking of it now!, I turned my head towards his and he lean't in and his lips met mine and we just gave each other little 'pecks' then gradually our mouths opened and the moment our tongues met it was like we had gone over a bump on a roller coaster.

I love slow gentle kissing that soon turns quite frenzied and almost aggressive!. Kisses can express so much and are often over looked once a relationship is established.

I can't wait to kiss him again, our last kiss (our goodbye kiss) left nothing to the imagination about what was waiting for him when he gets home

When I kiss him it feels butterflies in the pit of my stomach and my heart speeds up like crazy, so much I think my arteries cleaned itself (Weird I know). I also get turned on like crazy from his kissing too. So much I wish to jump and do him right then and there.

Are girls really that sexual in general, or is it just you that is like that? Not to offend you, but i'm just curious.

I still recall one of my best female friends telling me when I was 13 (and never kissed yet):

"When you first kiss, it's DISGUSTING. I mean it. It feels like a sort of weird animalstic ritual. It's slimy and gross. You may not like it. but you grow to love it."

God, this was so true for me. Kissing feels very slimy and weird when you first have it, or when you go for years without it and then kiss again.

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be hard to top some of these descriptions. Good stuff, peeps. CC -- I'm a sucker for first kisses, too, and love what you said about "shooting your shoes off." So cute. And I'm there with ya.

Kissing feels different with each woman/girl. No two females have the same size and shape of lips , face structure , dentures , et cetera.

Hey, whatchoo doing kissing ladies with dentures at your age, sonny boy? Lol, just razzing you, EG.

It's all a form of intimacy. Slow passionate kissing is sometimes more intimate than sex.

Word. Very, very true.

My favorite kisses are those that start out a bit hesitatingly and then build in intensity to the point that you feel almost...desperate. Kissing is communing with a person's entire being. Two wires connecting, plugged into the same circuit, and then being filled with a unified energy. I love that it's taking place where speaking and self-expression happens -- at the mouth, from which their thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams issue forth at all other times, only now this place of such great import is communicating in such a primal and different way. So sublime things, all their attributes, are being transmitted through pure sensation. It's a very direct experience of their heart, and uncloaking of your own. Their breath, their taste, their searching you out, and you searching them out is the closest thing I can imagine to divine. Everything around you falls away with a good kiss, and nothing is relevant but this person's essence.

Of course, that's an in-love kiss. I've had many that were less stellar than that, but I think of kissing as the best of the best ones I've had.

Usually, the kisses that weren't as riveting and rocket-launching were ones in which technique seemed to correlate to a fundamental mis-match with the person I was with, in other ways.

When the person is right...the kiss is right. And whether it's a glancing kiss or a lingering one, a cozy one or a carnal one, it's like coming home to them.

I would suggest, OP, that your first kisses be unhurried and starting shallow (with lips, to just feel out the sensation of meeting someone's mouth with yours), and move only gradually into deeper kisses. You can only go too fast with a kiss, not too slow.

Archived