*Pfft*, why not? Don't care anymore...

mgirl

hThis post is specifying that i don't care anymore. But, i must if i'm taking the time to write.

Basically, i feel that there is nothing left. I have let my insides get eaten out and i am no longer human. I don't feel anymore, i don't 'care' anymore, in fact, when i am talking to people, it's like there is this external thing that is running me and i don't even mean what i say. For eg, i act all jovial, like i dno't even care and there is no way you'd know that i'm thinking, which is that i "don't care". If somebody came to me now and said a dog is dead, i don't think i'd have any feelings. That is how numb i feel (and i am an animal lover). I couldn't care less if somebody was upset or devestated... I just feel, nothing. I feel i am sociopathic.

You need to let go of your ex. It is the loss and rejection which is making you feel like this...but your ex doesn't define you. You were your own person before your ex walked into your life and you are your own person now. When you stop thinking that life is not worth living now that your ex is no longer in your life, that is when you will once again start caring about the world around you.

hi i agree with crazyaboutdogs i mean i felt like killing myself after me and my ex split (4yrs) but i picked myself up and tried hard not to think about it why dont you take a short break away somewhere or go out walking in the country side with a friend. Best thing for me was making new friends and acting like a big kid when we went out walking or even shopping.

Please try to become you again

Hang on. You feel this way because you are protecting yourself. You are welcome to PM me if you feel down. There is always hope. I care. PLEASE stay here and get well. Let us help you PLEASE.I have been through so much and we all come out the other end of these thigns eventually. Pease hang on. We love and care for you here!!!! PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP. I'm still here, so you can be too. Let's work it all out together.PLEASE

You need to let go of your ex. It is the loss and rejection which is making you feel like this...but your ex doesn't define you. You were your own person before your ex walked into your life and you are your own person now. When you stop thinking that life is not worth living now that your ex is no longer in your life, that is when you will once again start caring about the world around you.

Thanks everyone and thanks Crazy... I don't know what was going on with me last night. Actually, i do. I'd had a couple of drinks and it all came to the surface. I have had an almost complete loss of "self". I know why i have felt this way, but don't want to go on about it anymore. It's up to me and a counsellor to work out, or up to me at the very least.

Archived