If you could give yourself a blow job and did, would you consider that to be gay act?

Jpo

Okay, so I was watching some show a long time ago and a guy was very flexible and basically contorted himself into a position where he could have given himself a blow job. So obviously that got me thinking of important things like: if you could, would you? And do you feel like that would be gay?

Well I asked my best buddies and all of their initial reactions were: "OMG GAY!" But think about it guys, we give ourselves hand jobs (masturbating) all the time and that isn't gay, why would giving yourself a blow job be? That said, I still don't think I would be able to do it, but I guess you never know what a couple lonely nights will do to you.

Alright, participation time: Would you do it? What would you think of someone else who did it? Would you consider it to be homosexual? What is your sexual orientation. And of course, any other random thoughts you have on this!

(Women feel free to answer a female version of the predicament.)

Trust me, WE ALL would do it, guys definitely would. If we couldn't reach there with our hands, we would probably find handjobs weird too.

Lets ask it this way...If you could suck on your finger and orgasm, would you do it? I bet we all would. There is not much difference with genitals really.

Trust me, WE ALL would do it, guys definitely would. If we couldn't reach there with our hands, we would probably find handjobs weird too.

Lets ask it this way...If you could suck on your finger and orgasm, would you do it? I bet we all would. There is not much difference with genitals really.

See I kind of think that would be the case as well. Of course though I'm going to safely say I wouldn't since I know I'll never have the opportunity; I can barely do that touch your toes thing.

Q: Why do dogs like themselves "down there"?

A: Because they can.

Personally, having been on both sides of the blow job divide, I already know how the whole thing feels. So I would probably use my newly found bendy superpowers for something funner, such as performing the perfect butthole shave --something I have yet to perfect.

Have tried (curiosity) - but after feeling what it was like for a short time (maybe 30 seconds) I did not feel like continuing because it felt like it would be wrong to go further. Not sure why, but it just did. Didn't feel gay, but felt wrong.

Archived