Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could give yourself a blow job and did, would you consider that to be gay act?

Jpo

If you could give yourself a blow job and did, would you consider that to be gay act?

Okay, so I was watching some show a long time ago and a guy was very flexible and basically contorted himself into a position where he could have given himself a blow job. So obviously that got me thinking of important things like: if you could, would you? And do you feel like that would be gay?

Well I asked my best buddies and all of their initial reactions were: "OMG GAY!" But think about it guys, we give ourselves hand jobs (masturbating) all the time and that isn't gay, why would giving yourself a blow job be? That said, I still don't think I would be able to do it, but I guess you never know what a couple lonely nights will do to you.

Alright, participation time: Would you do it? What would you think of someone else who did it? Would you consider it to be homosexual? What is your sexual orientation. And of course, any other random thoughts you have on this!

(Women feel free to answer a female version of the predicament.)

PhilliesFan001
    Philadelphia, PA - moving to California soon! :)
    I don't think it's gay, but I don't think I'd do it to myself if I could. For some reason the idea freaks me out!

LightbulbSun

No, even if I could do this, I wouldn't. The idea grosses me out.

Dako
    If giving yourself a hand job is gay, then...

Pardon me, but women's beach volleyball is on....

alli
    Ditto with the others. I wouldn't consider it gay, but I wouldn't do it even if I could either.

Sparkly Eyes

Trust me, WE ALL would do it, guys definitely would. If we couldn't reach there with our hands, we would probably find handjobs weird too.

Lets ask it this way...If you could suck on your finger and orgasm, would you do it? I bet we all would. There is not much difference with genitals really.

Jpo
    Quote Originally Posted by worriedgirl [Register to see the link]
    Trust me, WE ALL would do it, guys definitely would. If we couldn't reach there with our hands, we would probably find handjobs weird too.

Lets ask it this way...If you could suck on your finger and orgasm, would you do it? I bet we all would. There is not much difference with genitals really.
    See I kind of think that would be the case as well. Of course though I'm going to safely say I wouldn't since I know I'll never have the opportunity; I can barely do that touch your toes thing.

jengh
    Yeah, I totally would. Gay? Nah. Just a new form of masturbation.

dragon lady
    Platinum Member
    I think in order to be gay you need to be sexually attracted to the same sex. If you're blowing yourself, but have no attraction to the same sex, then how exactly is that gay?

annie24
    Quote Originally Posted by Dako [Register to see the link]
    If giving yourself a hand job is gay, then...

Pardon me, but women's beach volleyball is on....
    that's what i was thinking, lol!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Gf mentioned my penis in argument
I'm black and my gf is white - she was saying that she doesn't like the stereotype made by a black female comedian - who was suggesting that white
Problems staying erect
Hello everyone. This post is stemming from a post I had in the relationship/dating forums. While that post focused more on the overall relationship
Long-lasting burning sensations after sex
I have been with my boyfriend for 5 months and pretty much every time we have sex I end up with an irritation that is akin to burning, which can take
No sex because of weight gain
Hi all, I'm 25 years old dating a 36 year old. We have been together for 2 years, and overall I think we have a fantastic relationship. We want the
Lost the Spark?
I'm in a relationship with a really great guy (for about a year and a half now), but I don't get super turned on by him. Are you supposed to be super
I don't feel lust towards my girlfriend of 6 months.
I've felt this towards every girl I've dated longer than a few months... I lose my desire to have sex and no longer feel the lust I used to feel
14 years old and need help :( ....!
ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED XX I'm 14 years old and in year 10. I struggle to break my emotional walls, have many family issues, not many friends but
Featured Threads
Dating younger guy 24 years difference
I am 50 yrs old dating a 26 yrs old guy. We been dating each other for a couple months things are great between us. He told me he will always be
Boyfriend gets very angry if I mention his ex, is this normal?
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5months. He broke up with his ex and a year and a half ago. 7 months after they
Should I let my boyfriend stay overnight with his friends?
Hi there. Firstly thank you for reading this post. I am a new member to this forum, and also will soon be new immigrant of the UK so basically there
Is this abuse?
Iím desperate for some advice. Iíve been with my partner for nearly 2 years and everything has been ok, except from when he drinks. I really do not
Is there hope for me?
Me and my girlfriend of two years had been talking about moving in together lately. We didn't actually go look at any place in person, but browsed a
Bringing up trust issues at the start of a new relationship? My situation...
Haven't been on these boards since my last break up a couple years ago, and here I am about to begin a new relationship with feelings from the last
Whats my next move - Dating a girl fresh out of a relationship
Hey guys, So heres the deal. Met a girl in class and I asked her out. Her answer was "maybe" because she didn't want to say no to me but just
Ask For Advice