Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Loriana

Can you love someone that you have only met online? I dunno but i know loads of people debate about it and voice their opinions some think its possible others think its just a fantasy. I'm not gonna sit here and take sides because to be honest i really don't know what love is. I've never been in love with anyone in real life let alone someone i've met online. So i wouldn't know but i can understand both sides. I think that if your sat on a computer for 4 hours having a deep conversation with someone then thats kind of special, that doesnt really happen in real life, well to me it doesnt i dont sit with someone for 4 hours face to face having a deep conversation. I guess at the same time though sitting on a computer for 4 hours is unhealthy and being friends with someone online is unhealthy too cos you never see them face to face so in a way its not really a proper friendship. Anyways i've talked about him before in other journal entries and now hes just been playing on my mind lately. It doesnt hit me in the day but when its silent and im lying in bed at night the harsh truth of reality always smacks me in the face and theres nothing i can do to stop the feeling of...well i cant describe how i feel but its like soon ill experience what loosing someone feels like but ill be loosing something ive never had. Reality sucks im telling you, i'm lying to myself thinking im gonna meet him and we'll live happily ever after when deep down i know ill never have the courage or strength to meet him. But i want him to hold me so badly and i wanna fall asleeep in his arms like how we talk about. He is perfect in so many ways we can talk for 24 hours and we talk every day and in the beginning i was like im not gonna fall for him and i tried so hard not to but now i have and the truth is i never wanna be without him but then i think i cant sit and text him and talk to him on the phone for the rest of my life theres gonna come a time where hes gonna want more hes made that clear he wants more with us and i do too but im so scared. He doesnt know the half of my life and what i have to deal with every day and this obstacle that i have in my life holds me back, it knocks my confidence i have no self esteem, i got no one to turn to. How can i possible live up to be this happy, sweet, talkative girl that he sees? thats me in real life too but the trouble is meeting him just scares the life out of me i know i wont be this talkative girl it just scares me. And the thing is if he rejects me ill never get over it, acceptance is the biggest issue for me if he accepts me then id be so happy and it'll end all my worries but at this point in time i dont have the courage to tell him yet about me. I hate hiding this from him its like im lying to him and i feel soo guilty about it but the thing is its nothing bad its just a condition that i have, i can walk, talk, read, write etc so why should it even matter?. But its a huge deal to me and its stressing me out cos im keeping it from him when the truth is i just wanna tell him but i cant cos i dont wanna ruin everything. For the past week ive been having huge headaches every day and i looked it up and i found it that i it could be caused by stress and i think this is what im stressing about. Anyway also another reason why i feel guilty is cos i think hes falling harder for me. I was out last night and i was texting him and i was getting the train home and he asked if i was getting it alone and i said no cos i was going home with some of my friends and he was like good i dont want you getting the train alone this late at night it not safe. Just little things like that and a few weeks ago he topped my phone up for me cos i ran out of credit cos i used it all up on him and damn i know hes falling for me what have i gotten myself into??. Not that i dont wanna fall in love with him and meet him in person and have him accept me cos i really do so badly but im scared of falling in love and for it not to work out between us. I really do believe if things work out i could love him.

Archived