What kind of style do feminine women like?

I haven't had much luck with the dating game, and I'm trying to change that... starting with how I dress. I'm very feminine, and I also like other feminine women... do the ladies here think I would have a better chance if I dressed more masculinely? What do other feminine women look for, style-wise?

I would BE YOURSELF. If you are very feminine, dress that way. I have met a few lesbian couples who were "lipstick" as they called themselves. They were both professional women and they did a lot of shoe shopping together. Just broaden your net of the places you try to meet gals at or go online. If you try to be something you aren't, you will be miserable.

• 2 weeks later...

Like others have said, be yourself. No girl is going to want someone who's pretending the whole time they are together just to make the other happy. You would both be more happy if you were yourself.

Personally I'm very feminine and I'd much rather a feminine girl rather than a butch girl !

Ditto what everyone above said. Be yourself. Confidence is hot.

The down side to being Femme is that sometimes you don't set of the Lezdar alert as easily as you would if you were all Butchy.

Just means you have to find alternative ways to get the attention of the Ladies, and be assertive, cause someone has to be.

Just an observation. I think there's a difference between Hetero Femme and Homo Femme. Hard to pinpoint, but I think Lesbian Femmes are just that bit more blunt in their femininity. And enjoy being Femme in a more indulgent way. Sorry I can't be more help. Good luck!

Archived