Ask For Advice

Thread: Puzzle Solved: My Ex is Malicious

courtney06

Exclamation Puzzle Solved: My Ex is Malicious

I posted here "My Ex is a Puzzle", and have finally solved the puzzle: he is malicious.

Today, he poked me AGAIN on facebook. So I poke him back, again. And, you guessed it, I was tempted to look at his FB page once more. In a nut shell, he's trying to get my attention so I can see that he has fallen in love with someone else who is probably just as stupid as he is so they would make the perfect couple. He STILL has the pictures of "us" on his facebook. Now that's just weird. If he loves this other girl then it's about time to take those pictures down...

I wasn't happy with him anyway and my life is getting better and better each day ever since I had NC with him (despite the pokes...I don't really count them).

I have a lot going for me and a big future ahead of me while he doesn't. For some reason he gets a kick out of being malicious to his ex-girlfriends (he did that to them when we were together). I can understand why he is upset with them, but I was never intentionally malicious to him so there's no excuse for him to treat me in such a manner. This is NOT someone I would want to be with or even be friends with. Who was I kidding when I said I was gonna try to be a good "friend" to him?

How I see it is, if I don't like someone, I'd leave them alone. I don't waist my time with people I don't like. He doesn't like me, so he needs to leave me alone. If he pokes me again I'm ignoring it. If it gets out of control I'll just block him. I gave up on "closure" a while back. Every now and then I think about what it would be like to have one last talk with him which is normal, but I just leave it at that.

Citlali
    Why don't you just block him now? You know what he's like. You claim you don't care and don't want him back. So, then, why continue to check his Facebook? He is malicious, yes, but you are allowing him to hurt you by playing into that malice. Block him.

courtney06
    Quote Originally Posted by JennBarr [Register to see the link]
    Why don't you just block him now? You know what he's like. You claim you don't care and don't want him back. So, then, why continue to check his Facebook? He is malicious, yes, but you are allowing him to hurt you by playing into that malice. Block him.
    Good Idea. I might just do that

Citlali
    Trust me, it will help. Good luck!

Top Threads
Should I delete my ex husband in Facebook?
The title says it all. We dated for 3 years married for4 and divorced in 2007. All he does is post pictures of him and his girlfriend and has a band
Broke NC because I had to. Need help.
Hey guys, I've been posting on this board a couple times this month mostly because I was proud of myself for competing a month of NC and starting
Dating detox...thoughts?
I never used to believe that people should wait until they are completely healed from something before embarking on the next similar "thing." This
Why Would One Delete/Hide Their Match.com Account?
I'm pretty sure you know why I ask, so judge away. He had account for 6 months, activity drastically dropped off as of two weeks ago. Today
Does no contact ever work?
So long story short, I was used, stood up multiple times, lied to, and played by the same guy in a short amount of time. I allowed it because I had
Not sure if i have the right to be annoyed or not
So my wife of 5 years (and 3 kids) separated about 2 months ago now for various reasons the main one being she cheated on me. She is now in an open
Ex's birthday is coming up
Hi guys. Just thought I'd put this question out there to see what general consensus is, as I'm having a bit of a heart vs ego situation. I broke up

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Dating younger guy 24 years difference
I am 50 yrs old dating a 26 yrs old guy. We been dating each other for a couple months things are great between us. He told me he will always be
Boyfriend gets very angry if I mention his ex, is this normal?
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5months. He broke up with his ex and a year and a half ago. 7 months after they
Should I let my boyfriend stay overnight with his friends?
Hi there. Firstly thank you for reading this post. I am a new member to this forum, and also will soon be new immigrant of the UK so basically there
Is this abuse?
Iím desperate for some advice. Iíve been with my partner for nearly 2 years and everything has been ok, except from when he drinks. I really do not
Is there hope for me?
Me and my girlfriend of two years had been talking about moving in together lately. We didn't actually go look at any place in person, but browsed a
Bringing up trust issues at the start of a new relationship? My situation...
Haven't been on these boards since my last break up a couple years ago, and here I am about to begin a new relationship with feelings from the last
Whats my next move - Dating a girl fresh out of a relationship
Hey guys, So heres the deal. Met a girl in class and I asked her out. Her answer was "maybe" because she didn't want to say no to me but just
Ask For Advice