Ask For Advice

Thread: Puzzle Solved: My Ex is Malicious

courtney06

Exclamation Puzzle Solved: My Ex is Malicious

I posted here "My Ex is a Puzzle", and have finally solved the puzzle: he is malicious.

Today, he poked me AGAIN on facebook. So I poke him back, again. And, you guessed it, I was tempted to look at his FB page once more. In a nut shell, he's trying to get my attention so I can see that he has fallen in love with someone else who is probably just as stupid as he is so they would make the perfect couple. He STILL has the pictures of "us" on his facebook. Now that's just weird. If he loves this other girl then it's about time to take those pictures down...

I wasn't happy with him anyway and my life is getting better and better each day ever since I had NC with him (despite the pokes...I don't really count them).

I have a lot going for me and a big future ahead of me while he doesn't. For some reason he gets a kick out of being malicious to his ex-girlfriends (he did that to them when we were together). I can understand why he is upset with them, but I was never intentionally malicious to him so there's no excuse for him to treat me in such a manner. This is NOT someone I would want to be with or even be friends with. Who was I kidding when I said I was gonna try to be a good "friend" to him?

How I see it is, if I don't like someone, I'd leave them alone. I don't waist my time with people I don't like. He doesn't like me, so he needs to leave me alone. If he pokes me again I'm ignoring it. If it gets out of control I'll just block him. I gave up on "closure" a while back. Every now and then I think about what it would be like to have one last talk with him which is normal, but I just leave it at that.

Citlali
    Why don't you just block him now? You know what he's like. You claim you don't care and don't want him back. So, then, why continue to check his Facebook? He is malicious, yes, but you are allowing him to hurt you by playing into that malice. Block him.

courtney06
    Quote Originally Posted by JennBarr [Register to see the link]
    Why don't you just block him now? You know what he's like. You claim you don't care and don't want him back. So, then, why continue to check his Facebook? He is malicious, yes, but you are allowing him to hurt you by playing into that malice. Block him.
    Good Idea. I might just do that

Citlali
    Trust me, it will help. Good luck!

Top Threads
Forgive me ENAs, for I have sinned... ex sex
Anybody feel free to comment. Whether you are going to be encouraging, supportive, or chastising. I like to post before I go to therapy then I can
Hard to let go!
I have been with my bf for a year and it was a long distance relationship. We met on Twitter and it just clicked like we would talk to each other
I'm still here, and total, utter, rock bottom happened
I'm sure some of you may be overjoyed with the "I told you so", but things escalated and XBF assaulted me. I went over his house, and she was
5 year relationiship (long distance, highs chool love) ended.
I hate long introductions, so to the point : -Me and her (23 yr both). -High school love -Traveled together a lot -Never broke up for 5
I know why I'm having issues with this now....
I blame myself for everything that went wrong. I was good to her but there were things that I could've done better. I was clingy but she never gave
Finding love again while being "different"
Hi all, First off, I'm not trying to have a pity party. I am proud of ways that I have overcome my difference, which I'll talk about below. I'm
My birthday update...
Hi guys!! Today is my birthday. I have so much to be thankful for. Number one ...YOU guys. Seriously this place has been so good to me, so thank

online counseling
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice