Ask For Advice

Thread: Puzzle Solved: My Ex is Malicious

courtney06

Exclamation Puzzle Solved: My Ex is Malicious

I posted here "My Ex is a Puzzle", and have finally solved the puzzle: he is malicious.

Today, he poked me AGAIN on facebook. So I poke him back, again. And, you guessed it, I was tempted to look at his FB page once more. In a nut shell, he's trying to get my attention so I can see that he has fallen in love with someone else who is probably just as stupid as he is so they would make the perfect couple. He STILL has the pictures of "us" on his facebook. Now that's just weird. If he loves this other girl then it's about time to take those pictures down...

I wasn't happy with him anyway and my life is getting better and better each day ever since I had NC with him (despite the pokes...I don't really count them).

I have a lot going for me and a big future ahead of me while he doesn't. For some reason he gets a kick out of being malicious to his ex-girlfriends (he did that to them when we were together). I can understand why he is upset with them, but I was never intentionally malicious to him so there's no excuse for him to treat me in such a manner. This is NOT someone I would want to be with or even be friends with. Who was I kidding when I said I was gonna try to be a good "friend" to him?

How I see it is, if I don't like someone, I'd leave them alone. I don't waist my time with people I don't like. He doesn't like me, so he needs to leave me alone. If he pokes me again I'm ignoring it. If it gets out of control I'll just block him. I gave up on "closure" a while back. Every now and then I think about what it would be like to have one last talk with him which is normal, but I just leave it at that.

Citlali
    Why don't you just block him now? You know what he's like. You claim you don't care and don't want him back. So, then, why continue to check his Facebook? He is malicious, yes, but you are allowing him to hurt you by playing into that malice. Block him.

courtney06
    Quote Originally Posted by JennBarr [Register to see the link]
    Why don't you just block him now? You know what he's like. You claim you don't care and don't want him back. So, then, why continue to check his Facebook? He is malicious, yes, but you are allowing him to hurt you by playing into that malice. Block him.
    Good Idea. I might just do that

Citlali
    Trust me, it will help. Good luck!

Top Threads
Embarrassed of posting and ashamed
I dont know if I can do this anymore. Afraid of it all. Broke no contact and replied to text regarding a something very important that needed to be
your ex does think about you
I've been on both sides of the equation. Right now, I'm on the bad side, the person that was broken up with. But I know that he thinks of me. We
Missing my ex... whats wrong!?
hey guys, i want your thoughts about my current situation.. I was in a long distance relationship with a nice guy i met on a online game.. we were
Stuck on hurt after cheating ex
Hi My relationship of 18 months came to an end In May. I was deeply in love and I thought he was too, until the last few months when he started
6 days after break up still struggling
Hi guys My gf broke up with me 6 days ago. we were together 3 years and the first year and a half we lived in the same town and then she moved to
I just want to reach out....I'm struggling
Hi all.... I'm really struggling with no contact and missing my ex especially now it's getting to Christmas. We were together 3 years and lived
Venting
I was in a roller coaster of a relationship from the last year and a half. The first year, we got along really well. He was sweet and thoughtful

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice