Ask For Advice

Thread: Puzzle Solved: My Ex is Malicious

courtney06

Exclamation Puzzle Solved: My Ex is Malicious

I posted here "My Ex is a Puzzle", and have finally solved the puzzle: he is malicious.

Today, he poked me AGAIN on facebook. So I poke him back, again. And, you guessed it, I was tempted to look at his FB page once more. In a nut shell, he's trying to get my attention so I can see that he has fallen in love with someone else who is probably just as stupid as he is so they would make the perfect couple. He STILL has the pictures of "us" on his facebook. Now that's just weird. If he loves this other girl then it's about time to take those pictures down...

I wasn't happy with him anyway and my life is getting better and better each day ever since I had NC with him (despite the pokes...I don't really count them).

I have a lot going for me and a big future ahead of me while he doesn't. For some reason he gets a kick out of being malicious to his ex-girlfriends (he did that to them when we were together). I can understand why he is upset with them, but I was never intentionally malicious to him so there's no excuse for him to treat me in such a manner. This is NOT someone I would want to be with or even be friends with. Who was I kidding when I said I was gonna try to be a good "friend" to him?

How I see it is, if I don't like someone, I'd leave them alone. I don't waist my time with people I don't like. He doesn't like me, so he needs to leave me alone. If he pokes me again I'm ignoring it. If it gets out of control I'll just block him. I gave up on "closure" a while back. Every now and then I think about what it would be like to have one last talk with him which is normal, but I just leave it at that.

Citlali
    Why don't you just block him now? You know what he's like. You claim you don't care and don't want him back. So, then, why continue to check his Facebook? He is malicious, yes, but you are allowing him to hurt you by playing into that malice. Block him.

courtney06
    Quote Originally Posted by JennBarr [Register to see the link]
    Why don't you just block him now? You know what he's like. You claim you don't care and don't want him back. So, then, why continue to check his Facebook? He is malicious, yes, but you are allowing him to hurt you by playing into that malice. Block him.
    Good Idea. I might just do that

Citlali
    Trust me, it will help. Good luck!

Top Threads
I know better....
Hello, I've been reading through many of these stories and find there are a lot of people that are going through similar feelings of heartache
Lots of sex with different partners during healing after break-up. Normal?
Hello guys, Just to make it short I ended a situationship where I was in a relationship, then got friendzoned and heart broken(this was about 2
52 male Heartbroken and lost
My girlfriend of 17 years broke up with me, we had just purchased a lovely home after years of renting. The house sold and I quit my job because of
Feeling lost after blending families
Disclaimer - my apologies if this is the wrong place to put this, but it seemed like the most sensible location that I could find. I recently
Confusing response from ex
Hi you all, I've shared my story here on enotalone before. Basically i was in a relationship which ended a couple of months back. The reason was that
30 days NC
So today is 30 days NC. The break up was done months back but my previous NC periods were broken up with her reaching out, the latest including a
Why does this bother me so much?
Hey guys. So gf of 7 years has left me for another guy again long story short and some of you know the long. So I did the unhealthy habit of looking

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Has anyone on here used face time after meeting someone online?
Met this lady on Craigslist and when I suggested we exchange numbers so we can set up a meeting she preferred face time. I have no interest in face
Does a cheater get a second chance..?
I posted earlier but everybody's just looking at all the negative stuff which I understand but my question is if you find out your significant other
Encouragement and Advice Needed Please
Hi, When I was younger I was very ambitious and optimistic about the future, I believed I could turn things around for myself and create a
Friends..!
Can exes remain friends?
Heard something pretty rude while dining out tonight
So I'm sitting at Paneras when a man and woman sit next to me. The man announces to the woman that as of today, he's lost 35 pounds in 10 weeks from
Too many weddings and babies and I m nowhere
Hi everyone I don't even know how to start but I m feeling depressed. I m in my mid 30's and never had a kid or got married. I had few serious
Is this cheating??
My ex and I got together for closure a few weeks after our break up. We talked and said how much we loved eachother and it was very emotional
Ask For Advice