Ask For Advice

Thread: Puzzle Solved: My Ex is Malicious

courtney06

Exclamation Puzzle Solved: My Ex is Malicious

I posted here "My Ex is a Puzzle", and have finally solved the puzzle: he is malicious.

Today, he poked me AGAIN on facebook. So I poke him back, again. And, you guessed it, I was tempted to look at his FB page once more. In a nut shell, he's trying to get my attention so I can see that he has fallen in love with someone else who is probably just as stupid as he is so they would make the perfect couple. He STILL has the pictures of "us" on his facebook. Now that's just weird. If he loves this other girl then it's about time to take those pictures down...

I wasn't happy with him anyway and my life is getting better and better each day ever since I had NC with him (despite the pokes...I don't really count them).

I have a lot going for me and a big future ahead of me while he doesn't. For some reason he gets a kick out of being malicious to his ex-girlfriends (he did that to them when we were together). I can understand why he is upset with them, but I was never intentionally malicious to him so there's no excuse for him to treat me in such a manner. This is NOT someone I would want to be with or even be friends with. Who was I kidding when I said I was gonna try to be a good "friend" to him?

How I see it is, if I don't like someone, I'd leave them alone. I don't waist my time with people I don't like. He doesn't like me, so he needs to leave me alone. If he pokes me again I'm ignoring it. If it gets out of control I'll just block him. I gave up on "closure" a while back. Every now and then I think about what it would be like to have one last talk with him which is normal, but I just leave it at that.

Citlali
    Why don't you just block him now? You know what he's like. You claim you don't care and don't want him back. So, then, why continue to check his Facebook? He is malicious, yes, but you are allowing him to hurt you by playing into that malice. Block him.

courtney06
    Quote Originally Posted by JennBarr [Register to see the link]
    Why don't you just block him now? You know what he's like. You claim you don't care and don't want him back. So, then, why continue to check his Facebook? He is malicious, yes, but you are allowing him to hurt you by playing into that malice. Block him.
    Good Idea. I might just do that

Citlali
    Trust me, it will help. Good luck!

Top Threads
HARD TIME MAINTAINING NC TODAY Help
I almost called him today.... But things are a mess with my divorce. I don't want him followed and harassed. I want to pick up the phone and
I'm embarrassed in myself
Cliff notes: 16 year marriage ended in 2011. Went into hermit mode for 4 years. Started working out, writing, enjoying life ... relaxing, when a
He contacted me...
If you guys need a recap, please check out my previous posts. It's all really messed up (moving in with him after 7 years, him cheating on me after
Constantly looking at EXs social media how do I stop?
Is there anyway to stop this ridiculous obsession? She blocked me and I've blocked her but her accounts are all non-private so I can just go on
1 step forward 10 steps back. Becoming exhausted.
6 weeks now since we broke up. Last week I was feeling pretty good, I had found out she had already moved on and yes it hurt but it gave me a kind
I don't understand my ex at all
We broke up a long time ago, I definitely feel like I'm over him, but at the same time, I'll always still love him. We have quite the history
Is it normal to feel sorry for my EX's new boyfriend?
My EX having a new boyfriend is old news to me. So I long ago worked through the feelings of being "replaced", how quickly she found someone else

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
He Left My Clothes in His Yard to Pick Up
Here is a follow to my situation: After I spent four days with this guy I met online, I inadvertently left a few clothes at his place. Almost two
Does he really think I'm trolling him/can't trust me or is just an excuse?
Met a guy last summer. I broke it off with him 3 times in 6 dates, over concern about distance, but kept apologizing. The last break off he said he
My 8 year old won't go to sleep or stay asleep 😣😣
Feel like I am losing my mind. My 8 year old just won't go to bed.. or she at least won't stay in bed. She is still up now at 9.45pm (after being
HSP in LDR, about to move to be with him and get married
Im a Highly Sensitive Person. I get very overwhelmed very easily. If i dont sleep well, if theres too much noise, if there are too many
Am I being selfish or unreasonable?
Hi everyone, Sorry for my first post to be one of all doom and gloom, but I'm stuck and don't know what to do. I want to start by saying that I
Stomach flu fears
I have a huge fear of stomach flu, if i am exposed or know someone has had it a have really bad anxiety and stress over it. Yesterday at 11am at my
Boyfriend Likes Questionable Pictures on Instagram– Should I Be Worried?
Long story short, he's been liking some questionable pictures that this other woman (whom he knows irl) posts. In one of the pictures he liked, she's
Ask For Advice