Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Measuring how many times you had sex in one night...

Jpo

Measuring how many times you had sex in one night...

I noticed that people occasionally mention that they had sex with someone [insert_number] times in one night. But how do you measure when one sex session ends and the next one starts?

I mean, if you are going for 4 hours straight and never take a break, is that just one time? I also noticed that women seem to believe it should be measured by the number of times that a guy orgasms, but why not how many times the women orgasms (or both together)? And by that logic, if the guy doesn't orgasm, does that mean you had sex zero times that night? (Hahaha, I just know someone is going to take that and use it as an excuse why they are still a virgin. :P )

So how do you measure it?

And why does this even matter? Well it just does! They fate of the world rests in the answers we get here.

hexaemeron

I have nothing to contribute here except to say hi Jpo and welcome back!

Jpo
    Hey Hex! Nice to see you again. I tired to escape these forums, but I've already passed its event horizon and the black hole sucked me back. :P

DrKitten
    I usually measure it by the breaks we take from sexual activity. Like if we're going at it, then stop penetration to do oral for 10 minutes, then back to penetration, that's still one time. If we stop and decide to nap/shower/eat etc before going at it again, that's 2 times.

Atticus90
    Gold Member
    I go by how many times I orgasm.
    My sessions don't normally last for 4 hours though lol. 45 mins to an hour is good enough for me If you last 4 hours, then there's a problem lol.

capilot
    Platinum Member
    OK, so an Italian, a Frenchman, and an American board the same train to somewhere. After they get bored playing cards, they begin to brag about their sexual prowess.

The Italian says "last night, I made love to my wife three times, and in the morning she told me what a wonderful lover I was.

The Frenchman says "last night, I made love to my wife five times, and in the morning she told me that I was the best of all her lovers, past and present."

The American says nothing.

Finally, the Europeans can't take the suspense any more and the Italian asks the American: "So, how many times did you make love to your wife last night?"

"Just once."

Barely able to contain a smirk, the Frenchman asks "And what did she say to you in the morning?"

"Don't stop."

RedDress
    Platinum Member
    Without getting tooooo graphic...

When it goes down (usually do to orgasm) and you have to wait a period of time (refractory period) and/or do something else before it's even able to come back up. That's one session.

It's totally dependent on the guy. I have no idea how a lesbian couple would count their "sessions". They could just keep going and going and going...

Sparkly Eyes

I think it's more about how many times the guy cums, because that's usually a bigger of a deal than when the woman cums. You know why? because we can cum and cum and cum again,lol. The refractory period for us can be just a few minutes. I don't like to do it more than 3 or 4 in a row when I'm with a partner tho and usually because the mental excitement goes away after that and I can't stimulate my mind enough to orgasm, physically I have no problem.

I measure by the number of times he cums or if we take a break in between. I have to admit, it really impresses me (and makes me happy!) when a guy can cum a few times in a row.

pinkelephant
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDress [Register to see the link]

When it goes down (usually do to orgasm) and you have to wait a period of time (refractory period) and/or do something else before it's even able to come back up. That's one session.

It's totally dependent on the guy. I have no idea how a lesbian couple would count their "sessions". They could just keep going and going and going...
    yup. but i honestly dont count. my ex and i would "have sex" 3 times, every time and i would just call it once. not that anybody is particularly interested in the details of my sex life anyway.

FootofGod
    Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDress [Register to see the link]

Okay... well, that makes it confusing. I, personally, don't go down by the time I'm ready to go again. Sometimes, I can go right back at it, but definitely count it as a new session because most guys seem to not be able to.

Lol, we'd be done and she'd go to clean up and I'd come in the bathroom, still ready to go, and go "wooh, all that great sex made me horny!"... usually which resulted in some fun teasing and her telling me to go behave myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Im not happy & I don't know if I should leave
Hi, I am a male, 22 and I've been with my girlfriend over 1.5 years now and i love her very much, however, we are going through a very rough
Looking for a proper approach to a decreased sexdrive of my partner
I just moved in with my girlfriend a while ago, and I have been quite disappointed to notice that her sexual needs went down almost instantly
Husband shares my pics with other men without permission.
I have been married to my husband for about six years now we were together for three years before marriage. After we got married I began to find out
I just found out I have chlamydia
I found out I tested positive for chlamydia today. I'm really upset because it's rare that I do have sex. I just started having sex with a guy a
Girlfriend no longer wants sex
I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years. I just turned 21 and she will turn 20 this year. When we started having sex 2 years ago things were
Featured Threads
I love you, but I'm not in love with you.
So my fiancÚ of 7.5 years has decided she isn't in love with me anymore so has broken up with me. Our situation is very complicated we have a 2.5
How far should I go with unfriending/blocking on social media?
Hi all, I'm going hard no contact. She originally unfriended me on Snap and Twitter. I recently unfriended her on FB and IG. I also went a step
missing atm
I think what I miss at the moment is having a friend to talk to like we used to. She became the only person I really talked to for the better part
Mum boyfriend inapropriate
Hi everyone, thought i would share an update on whats happened so far. Thankyou all for helping me out yesterday, everything you all said was really
Girlfriend always mad at me
Me and my girlfriend have been togetehr for almost a year. I love her more than anything and i know shes not cheating on me or anything like that
I [F/26] found underwear in my boyfriend's [M/30] pocket.
I've been with my boyfriend for over a year. Recently, my boyfriend asked me to look for some money, so I looked everywhere and I couldn't find it. I
Ex gf text me out of the blue
I guess I just want some feedback and honest replies as my head is completely gone again. Me and my ex gf have been in no contact for a few months
Ask For Advice