Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My boyfriend and I got into a fight and now he's ignoring me. What do I do?

Originally Posted by BeatinMyHeart
    Give him space. You have done more then what you should have done.
    if he truly cares for you, then he needs to get oveer this. It seems like his action may stem from something more, something built up. Once he talks to you, sort it out. See if there is anything else bothering him. But for now, leave him be.
    From a male perspective... how much time do we give them? I am in a situation where it's been a week. That seems a little too long for me, and now I think it has to be over, he refuses to answer my calls/emails...so I stopped... four days later, I am still waiting to hear from him. So how much longer do I wait?

meeeeee, I think you should start your own thread as this one is a few months old and won't be seen by many people.

I bolded the part that you did wrong. I don't care if it was a joke or not, it was disrepectful to him and a jab to him and his ego. Is this how to treat someone you love and care about? Then after that, you don't apologize, but then call him, harass him, and accuse him of acting like a child.

What do you do? You grow up for one. And for two, you show love, respect and support for the person that you so call love.

Same here!

My ex boyfriend used to do the same thing to me. He would get mad and hang up or do the silent treatment for days at a time. I told him when he does that it hurts and he said he only wants to teach me a lesson. I had to throw up the dueces cause no woman deserves that...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice