confused

aaliyah14

ok any advice out there will be really helpful. Around last year summer this guy that drives the bus started smilling with me i was quite taken back and did not return his smile. But the funny thing is that i seem to cant stop myself thinking about the guy. Now, i still see him abot three times a week and he still smile with me occassionally, i have return his smile on two occassions, i am not a smiley person anyhow. Now, he was driving pass last wk saw me and smile, i smile back. Saw him yesterday and he totally ignored me, even though i looked at him and walked past very closely to him. got to the traffic lights, I looked at him, he looked at me and acknowledge me, noodding his head, i smile and said hi (he was driving the bus).......why is he sending me mix signal?:

smiles are sometimes just a way of being friendly. Some people smile at everyone and some people rarely smile depending on their personality. If you want to find out more, start a conversation with him. That will give you much more information including if you even want him to be interested.

Archived