Need grand gesture ideas

lostinyou

Need some 'Grand Gesture' ideas, ive been apathetic and nonchalant for too long and have lost her. i need her to realise im serious and that she is nothing less than beautiful in my eyes.

she was the dumper but im sure its my apathy that has caused this

any ideas gratefully received

and do you think she will respond? if you are female would you?

I would not put all my faith in some "grand gesture". I think it's a sweet thought, but ultimately things like this end up being too little, too late.

EDIT: I just read your background story. I'm sorry, but it really does sound as if she's done. To be honest, I would be too.

basically ive been a div, i think it must have seemed like i took her for granted. I never got the chance to tell her i love her and really start a 'proper' relationship and now i regret it.

im willing to give her time, she would need to know ive realised for anything to start rekindling and not just for the short term. im not gonna stalk her though at the end of the day she has to come back on her own accord. but im just hoping that there is that slim chance of reconcilliation and that she hasnt given up completely

basically ive been a div, i think it must have seemed like i took her for granted. I never got the chance to tell her i love her and really start a 'proper' relationship and now i regret it.

I'm sorry It happens sometimes.

Don't spend your time regretting it though. Fill your time with other things, other thoughts, other people, and you'll feel better eventually. You said your piece to her. She knows how you feel, and she did not accept it. So just leave it at that for now.

how has she not accepted it? she moved out and went back to her mums for a week?

she responded to the gifts ok? didnt she?

she may just need time to sort her head out so i am leaving it at that, she comes back next week (but staying elsewhere) so i hope she wants to at least get a coffee. she is worth it

how has she not accepted it? she moved out and went back to her mums for a week?

she responded to the gifts ok? didnt she?

she may just need time to sort her head out so i am leaving it at that, she comes back next week (but staying elsewhere) so i hope she wants to at least get a coffee. she is worth it

Well ... she told you that you should have said all those things when she was packing, didn't she? That sounds like a rejection of your advances to me.

Grand gestures tick people off. They just PROVE that you could have been doing the right thing all along...and didn't.

Vow to live the best way you know how, take opportunities to show her you ARE improving how you live your life, look good, smell good, have outside interests but still show an open hand, show her you respect her enough to not pursue her if she doesn't want it, and just generally look like you've wised up and gotten lessons learned from this.

yup but i didnt want to sound insincire..... and i didnt think it would have made any difference when she was leaving

i do respect her, i know now it was mostly my fault, so i have to.

You don't have to do anything. She's already upset, so you don't want to upset her even more...

Archived