You don't need to be a psychic to interpret THIS dream!

TN-Walker

I had a dream the other night that was so obvious that the only thing I had to look up about it was the bridge and the helicopter.

I dreamed my soon-to-be-ex-husband (who I left back in January because of emotional and physical abuse) and I were on an island somewhere in South Florida at a mall. We were in a store looking at some items and he was talking to the salesperson. He was being so rude to her (as he very often can be in real life), and I was getting more and more upset. I finally turned to him and told him that I had had enough, that I was leaving, and that he could find someone else to take him home.

I ran out and started walking accross the parking lot to my SUV. I was afraid that he was going to follow me and try to stop me, so I was trying to hurry. As I was walking I realized that the bridge off the island, which was very long, had a lot of gaps in it and that it was going to be difficult to get accross it. But I was so determined to leave that I actually hired a helicopter to scout out the obstacles on the bridge. (I couldn't just leave in the helicopter because I needed to get my SUV off the island.) Then I woke up.

I went to a dream interpretation web site, because I wanted to know what that long, obstacle-filled bridge represented and wasn't surprised at all to read the following:

"To dream that you are crossing a bridge, signifies an important decision or a critical junction in your life. This decision will prove to be a positive change filled with prosperity and wealth in the horizon. Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage. If the bridge is over water, then it suggests that your transition will be an emotional one."

I just now looked up the helicopter and discovered this: (I didn't think to look it up until now.)

"To see a helicopter in your dream, represents your ambition and achievements. You are in full pursuit of your goals. Alternatively, you may be experiencing a higher level of consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness."

Like I said, you don't need to be a psychic to figure that dream out!

Actually I believe that our dreams are symbolic to US in ways the books can't address.

I thnk there is a huge message of hope (possibly self-realiasation) in this dream - you are absolutely confident, deep down if not consciously, that whatever obstacles are in your way, you WILL overcome them whatever it takes.

This seems to me like an acknowledgment of how powerful you have been/are, and how you are now (or will be) aware of what TREMENDOUS inner resources you have.

You know you will survive and that you can cope with ANYthing.

Great dream!

Archived