Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Dear Liam

Seraphim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

While I was back home I went and saw you ,my Liam. They have made the common gravesite of the miscarried infants a regular burial site which someone is buried in now. ( that was a bit distressing) But then I took comfort with the fact that a woman was buried with you and maybe she would hold you close for me. Daddy read you a Psalm and your brother have you a flower. Nana lives close to you now.

While I was back home I went and saw you ,my Liam. They have made the common gravesite of the miscarried infants a regular burial site which someone is buried in now. ( that was a bit distressing) But then I took comfort with the fact that a woman was buried with you and maybe she would hold you close for me. Daddy read you a Psalm and your brother have you a flower. Nana lives close to you now.

In this world that sometimes seems to care so little for human life, it is very sweet that you keep Liam alive in your heart.

• 2 months later...

My darling boy I am so sorry to miss your anniversary date . Mommy has been dealing with an exhausting medical issue but know you are always in my heart . Nine years you have been gone I can't believe it . And your other sibling on May 15th and your sister on June 3 . All of you are in my heart . ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

My dear baby boy,

It has been 12 years now since we have said goodbye to you . We are all well and know you are too. Mom is much much better these days . Your brother is a grown man now. Daddy is happier than he has ever been.

Mom and Nana visited you last Sat and mom and dad and big brother will this Saturday.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi sweetheart,

Mom missed seeing you when home last. 😪 There was a snow storm. But mom will be there soon again . ❤️

I stumbled onto your journal here and am so touched by it - how you post messages to your boy every year. Touched beyond belief. I'm so sorry for your loss; I'm sure it still hurts every day. I wish you and your family all the very best.

• Like 1
I stumbled onto your journal here and am so touched by it - how you post messages to your boy every year. Touched beyond belief. I'm so sorry for your loss; I'm sure it still hurts every day. I wish you and your family all the very best.

Thank you . It has lessened over the years and we know we will see him again.