Dear Liam

Seraphim

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today it has been 15 years since we said goodbye to you our sweet boy. This day 15 years ago my labour had already started and I knew you were gone . We were at the hospital and you were born sometime after 4:30 in the morning. Your tiny body with your wide open hands and tiny tiny fingers. You had a face so like your dad’s, long delicate legs and tiny toes. I know you are waiting for us with your other siblings and one day the other 3 three of us will join you in our own times. Look out for your big brother from where you are and help keep him safe for me. 💕

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So mom and dad are planning a trip to home where we just visit those who have passed. Your two grandpas, your great grandparents and great great grandparents and two great great uncles and of course yourself. When we visit with the living there is just no time anymore now that your grandmothers are widows. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Today you have been gone 16 years my sweet boy. You were born around 4:30 AM. I can still see your face so much like your dad’s and you tiny tiny little outstretched hands and impossibly long legs and iddy biddy feet. I have a few tears this morning but never fear my heart we are all ok. You have your siblings and your papa with you and we have God and each other down here. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...